+ Reply
Page 196 of 209 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186194195196197198 206 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,920 of 4176

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by Enmedi00 Attachment 672678 Mine won't work. It says wait dude It worked thanks
...
  1. #3901
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Enmedi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ruskin, Florida, United States
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    50
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Enmedi00 View Post
    Attachment 672678
    Mine won't work. It says wait dude
    It worked thanks

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Enmedi00 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (07-07-2014)

  3. #3902
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    No mine is working great after I did another restore and jb. Make sure your location is on in privacy and there's a widget weather in there if it's not that's why your crashing I would think


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Everything is good, trying to figure out how to install one of decal's(from page 187) at the moment, maybe that will help. Like the looks of it better

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to roneraven For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (07-08-2014)

  5. #3903
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,328
    Thanks
    10,680
    Thanked 5,378 Times in 1,811 Posts

    Default Widget Weather
    I have all three of Dacals LS and one SBHTML on my repo if you would like to get them from there put this repo in Cydia


    rko1195repo.com/cydia

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-07-2014), Marmoul (07-08-2014), Marty McFly (07-08-2014), nik1975 (07-07-2014), roneraven (07-07-2014)

  7. #3904
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    I have all three of Dacals LS and one SBHTML on my repo if you would like to get them from there put this repo in Cydia


    Home: RKO1195's Repo
    Sweet thanx, getting it now

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to roneraven For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (07-08-2014)

  9. #3905
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Something is wrong with the date... It should be "8" instead of "18"...

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1404826643.270626.jpg

    How can I fix that please?

    Thx!

  10. #3906
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,307
    Thanks
    2,927
    Thanked 949 Times in 581 Posts

    It is not wrong, it is Date | 8


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2014), Marmoul (07-08-2014), Marty McFly (07-08-2014), Tomme11 (07-08-2014)

  12. #3907
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tomme11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Leuven, Belgium
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    850
    Thanked 155 Times in 96 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    It is not wrong, it is Date | 8


    Sent from my iPad using ModMyi
    Sorry... Stupid question...

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomme11 For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (07-08-2014), nik1975 (07-08-2014)

  14. #3908
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,348
    Thanks
    41,420
    Thanked 17,517 Times in 6,400 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomme11 View Post
    Sorry... Stupid question...
    It happens. I've looked at it too and thought the same thing at times!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (07-08-2014), Tomme11 (07-08-2014)

  16. #3909
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    I have all three of Dacals LS and one SBHTML on my repo if you would like to get them from there put this repo in Cydia


    rko1195repo.com/cydia
    Hey RK, I tried Marty's and it crashed about 7 times in 2hrs. Guessing it was too many animations lol. So I got yours and like the cleanliness of it but can't seem to get the additional touches to work. My lock screen just moves instead.

    Could you give me a simple walk through if possible? Thanx

  17. #3910
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,503
    Thanks
    6,795
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    Hey RK, I tried Marty's and it crashed about 7 times in 2hrs. Guessing it was too many animations lol. So I got yours and like the cleanliness of it but can't seem to get the additional touches to work. My lock screen just moves instead.

    Could you give me a simple walk through if possible? Thanx
    Sounds like you are using groovylock. You need to use lockhtml3 or convergence if you want touch to work.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-08-2014)

  19. #3911
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,348
    Thanks
    41,420
    Thanked 17,517 Times in 6,400 Posts

    Good call!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Simon (07-08-2014)

  21. #3912
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sounds like you are using groovylock. You need to use lockhtml3 or convergence if you want touch to work.
    Says neither are compatible lockhtml2 or 3

  22. #3913
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,503
    Thanks
    6,795
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    Says neither are compatible lockhtml2 or 3
    What says that? Need to be a bit more descriptive with your issues so we can help better. What device and firmware are you using?

    Quick rundown for lockscreen tweaks

    iOS 6
    Winterboard
    Lockhtml2

    iOS 7
    Groovylock (no touch support)
    Lockhtml 3
    Convergence

  23. #3914
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default Widget Weather
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    What says that? Need to be a bit more descriptive with your issues so we can help better. What device and firmware are you using?

    Quick rundown for lockscreen tweaks

    iOS 6
    Winterboard
    Lockhtml2

    iOS 7
    Groovylock (no touch support)
    Lockhtml 3
    Convergence
    I'm on ios7.1.2(5s) running groovy lock. It said in cydia when I previously looked up lockhtml3 that it wasn't compatible with my device.

    Just checked again, says unable to purchase, not supported on my device for lockhtml 2 and 3.
    Last edited by roneraven; 07-08-2014 at 10:50 PM.

  24. #3915
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    I used Dacal Widget Weather Yahoo and sometimes my phone is crashed in safe mode. Is there any resolution for this? I love this lockscreen.

    I use iPhone 5s iOS 7.1.2

  25. #3916
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,900
    Thanks
    4,225
    Thanked 9,034 Times in 4,536 Posts

    Default Widget Weather
    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    I'm on ios7.1.2(5s) running groovy lock. It said in cydia when I previously looked up lockhtml3 that it wasn't compatible with my device.

    Just checked again, says unable to purchase, not supported on my device for lockhtml 2 and 3.
    Yes. LH3 isn't officially supported by 7.1.x yet. Those of us who are using it have it saved to our computers from before. People also need to specify in their posts these days whether they're on 7.0.x or 7.1.x.. So many confusions in getting questions answered these days are because those of us reading your questions are not sure which firmware you're talking about.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  26. #3917
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,503
    Thanks
    6,795
    Thanked 15,203 Times in 6,978 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    I'm on ios7.1.2(5s) running groovy lock. It said in cydia when I previously looked up lockhtml3 that it wasn't compatible with my device.

    Just checked again, says unable to purchase, not supported on my device for lockhtml 2 and 3.
    Ah ok. Looks like Bushe needs to update his compatibility list for lockhtml3 for 7.1.x. It works fine on 7.1.2. Once he does you should be able to get it.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. LH3 isn't officially supported by 7.1.x yet. Those of us who are using it have it saved to our computers from before. People also need to specify in their posts these days whether they're on 7.0.x or 7.1.x.. So many confusions in getting questions answered these days are because those of us reading your questions are not sure which firmware you're talking about.
    As long as you have purchased it before it will allow you to download it from cydia regardless of what firmware you are on. If you hadn't bought it then it won't let you buy it until the dev adds that firmware in his cydia connect page.

  27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-09-2014), roneraven (07-09-2014)

  28. #3918
    Green Apple Penetrador's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 27 Times in 23 Posts

    I all
    Widget weather stop updating
    Does anyone have same problem
    Regards



    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  29. #3919
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    130
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Ah ok. Looks like Bushe needs to update his compatibility list for lockhtml3 for 7.1.x. It works fine on 7.1.2. Once he does you should be able to get it.



    As long as you have purchased it before it will allow you to download it from cydia regardless of what firmware you are on. If you hadn't bought it then it won't let you buy it until the dev adds that firmware in his cydia connect page.
    Thanx Simon, appreciate it. I'll just sit back and wait and deal with the occasional crashes until bushe updates. No biggy

  30. #3920
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,900
    Thanks
    4,225
    Thanked 9,034 Times in 4,536 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    As long as you have purchased it before it will allow you to download it from cydia regardless of what firmware you are on. If you hadn't bought it then it won't let you buy it until the dev adds that firmware in his cydia connect page.
    Really? Hmm.. I don't remember that being the case for me in some instances. But you're usually right on this stuff, Simon.

    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    Thanx Simon, appreciate it. I'll just sit back and wait and deal with the occasional crashes until bushe updates. No biggy
    Occasional crashes of what ?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts