Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,881 to 3,900 of 4318

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #3881
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Disable your pass code.
    Just did but will that actually help?

  2. #3882
    That's what everyone seems to say.

    Let me know.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    roneraven (07-09-2014)

  4. #3883
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    That's what everyone seems to say.

    Let me know.
    Will do thanx

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to roneraven For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-09-2014)

  6. #3884
    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    Just did but will that actually help?
    Yes. There's a memory usage issue with this jailbreak and its interaction with the iOS7 memory management. The result is WebView becomes very touchy when the Apple Passcode lock is on with high animation lockscreens. The crashing for me went away entirely when I turned off my Apple Passcode Lock. Pretty sure you'll be fine now.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (07-09-2014), King_O_Hill (07-09-2014), roneraven (07-09-2014)

  8. #3885
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. There's a memory usage issue with this jailbreak and its interaction with the iOS7 memory management. The result is WebView becomes very touchy when the Apple Passcode lock is on with high animation lockscreens. The crashing for me went away entirely when I turned off my Apple Passcode Lock. Pretty sure you'll be fine now.
    Seems that worked!! Been almost 6 hours now without a crash

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to roneraven For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-09-2014)

  10. #3886
    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    Seems that worked!! Been almost 6 hours now without a crash
    I was pretty sure your troubles would be over after that change.. It's worked for everyone..

    It's a bummer that we can't use our cool 'fingerprint scanners' on our 5S phones.. But I need stability on my phone and I LOVE my animation on my lockscreen.. Glad it worked out for ya!

  11. #3887
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    1,707
    Thanked 1,862 Times in 682 Posts

    I use my fingerprint scanner to lockdown the whole phone except for a passcode on the lockscreen. I use the sensor to get into settings,AppStore,cydia, winterboard, ifile, etc, can't get anywhere or change anything without using the sensor


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I don't use a passcode on lock screen to clarify


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-09-2014), RKO1195 (07-11-2014)

  13. #3888
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Beijing, China, China
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    how to install this tweak

  14. #3889
    Search cydia for WidgetWeather

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. #3890
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    I use my fingerprint scanner to lockdown the whole phone except for a passcode on the lockscreen. I use the sensor to get into settings,AppStore,cydia, winterboard, ifile, etc, can't get anywhere or change anything without using the sensor
    Yes.. All of that's possible if you want to use Activator. I don't - because Flipswitch, a dependency of Activator, has been buggy for me on this jailbreak. So my fingerprint scanner remains unused. .

  16. #3891
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    47,744
    Thanks
    7,488
    Thanked 16,487 Times in 7,516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes.. All of that's possible if you want to use Activator. I don't - because Flipswitch, a dependency of Activator, has been buggy for me on this jailbreak. So my fingerprint scanner remains unused. .
    itouchsecure. Big reason to use your fingerprint scanner for other things outside of lockscreen use.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    oldskoolsk8r (07-12-2014)

  18. #3892
    Hello,

    I want a Dacal Widget Weather Yahoo with no touch option. My phone often goes to safe mode when touch on this widget. I used LockHTML3 & GroovyLock.

    Please help me to do this.

    Thanks!

  19. #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    itouchsecure. Big reason to use your fingerprint scanner for other things outside of lockscreen use.
    WHAAAT??? I've never heard of this.. Few more details, please? Is that a tweak? What does it do?

  20. #3894
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    De
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 42 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    WHAAAT??? I've never heard of this.. Few more details, please? Is that a tweak? What does it do?
    I looked it up in cydia, it's $4.99. Basically says you never have to type in a password again for anything. Just use your fingerprint

  21. #3895
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    47,744
    Thanks
    7,488
    Thanked 16,487 Times in 7,516 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    WHAAAT??? I've never heard of this.. Few more details, please? Is that a tweak? What does it do?
    Quote Originally Posted by roneraven View Post
    I looked it up in cydia, it's $4.99. Basically says you never have to type in a password again for anything. Just use your fingerprint
    Yup, pretty much what it does. Love that tweak. Any app that uses a password can save that password and link it to your fingerprint. iTunes password, safari passwords, findiphone password, almost anything.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (07-10-2014), NewD (07-10-2014), oldskoolsk8r (07-12-2014), RKO1195 (07-11-2014)

  23. #3896
    Quote Originally Posted by loveyou4e View Post
    Hello,

    I want a Dacal Widget Weather Yahoo with no touch option. My phone often goes to safe mode when touch on this widget. I used LockHTML3 & GroovyLock.

    Please help me to do this.

    Thanks!
    Turn off your pass code. The touch function is not the problem per se.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    loveyou4e (07-10-2014), RKO1195 (07-11-2014)

  25. #3897
    Livin the iPhone Life oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    1,096
    Thanks
    1,707
    Thanked 1,862 Times in 682 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes.. All of that's possible if you want to use Activator. I don't - because Flipswitch, a dependency of Activator, has been buggy for me on this jailbreak. So my fingerprint scanner remains unused. .
    I'm not using activator for the sensor I'm using a tweak that uses the sensor to lock down my phone and it's awesome and super fast!



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    NewD (07-12-2014), Simon (07-13-2014)

  27. #3898

  28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marmoul For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (07-17-2014), hoang4341 (08-13-2014), jawonder (07-20-2014), King_O_Hill (07-13-2014), Marty McFly (07-14-2014), MegaTechMann (07-13-2014), NewD (07-13-2014), nik1975 (07-13-2014), RKO1195 (07-18-2014), SHARON1O (07-16-2014)

  29. #3899
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    359
    Thanks
    292
    Thanked 444 Times in 166 Posts

    Hey guys, updated my phone to 7.1.2 and jailbroke and reinstalled widget weather, but it has an error saying it installed to user in cydia? All seems to be ok, but I am getting random crashes. Does anyone know what that means?

    TIA

  30. #3900
    It has to do with the way that Cydia initializes the file system.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (07-13-2014)

Page 195 of 216 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185193194195196197 205 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •