Page 185 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,700 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #3681
    Default Widget Weather
    @Newd
    I think I have it running on one of my testers. I'll check when I get home.

    All,
    Dacal has given me permission to post his:

    WW Yahoo V2.6 LS and the
    SBHTML version and his
    Animation only version.

    I will be putting them up on the second post of this thread and then adding to it as he sees fit. I know he is slowly working on another version, but he's very busy.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 06-03-2014 at 03:24 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Mary48336 (06-03-2014), menard_00 (06-03-2014), meth357 (06-04-2014), nik1975 (06-03-2014), RKO1195 (06-04-2014), Werty12 (06-03-2014)

  3. #3682
    Default Widget Weather
    So Apple moves to WeatherChannel in iOS 8. I'm guessin' that presents a problem for WidgetWeather next JB.. No?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  4. #3683
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So Apple moves to WeatherChannel in iOS 8. I'm guessin' that presents a problem for WidgetWeather next JB.. No?
    ???

  5. #3684
    Default Widget Weather
    Quote Originally Posted by lostinthemes View Post
    ???
    WW hooks into the Weather.app to get its info for our widgets. Currently the Weather.app gets its data from Yahoo. The data formatting and data itself from Weather Channel is likely to be very different presenting a problem... I would guess.. Not sure.. Just askin'..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (06-05-2014)

  7. #3685
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    WW hooks into the Weather.app to get its info for our widgets. Currently the Weather.app gets its data from Yahoo. The data formatting and data itself from Weather Channel is likely to be very different presenting a problem... I would guess.. Not sure.. Just askin'..
    If it hooks into the weather app... As long as the weather app still gets info, even if the source changes, I don't see a problem.

    If I tell you that I'm going to give you an iPhone that I'm getting from a buddy, and it turns out my buddy changes his mind, but my sister gives me one instead, and then I give that to you... Are you not still getting it?


    -MamaJaay-
    64GB iPhone 5S | 7.1.1

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-04-2014), Mary48336 (06-06-2014)

  9. #3686
    The stock weather app has always gotten its feed from The Weather Channel feed, it just came through Yahoo. Now they've eliminated the middle man and going straight to the source. I've explained this a long, long time ago.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  10. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    WW hooks into the Weather.app to get its info for our widgets. Currently the Weather.app gets its data from Yahoo. The data formatting and data itself from Weather Channel is likely to be very different presenting a problem... I would guess.. Not sure.. Just askin'..
    Nice man...I put the question marks meaning Who knows?...

  11. #3688
    Default Widget Weather
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The stock weather app has always gotten its feed from The Weather Channel feed, it just came through Yahoo. Now they've eliminated the middle man and going straight to the source. I've explained this a long, long time ago.
    Hmm.. I asked that very question several times and the answer was always "Yahoo" .. A "special feed" from Yahoo not the free one. Never read the words WeatherChannel until today bro..

    And you know this is my favorite thread..

    But no matter.. Your assurance that all will be well is all I need to hear, King!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-04-2014)

  13. #3689
    Added some more Uniaw effects. Twilight & birds.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1402180905.360988.jpg

    It's pretty much complete Uniaw now but with Dacals new weather animations. Will post latest version soon.

  14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (06-08-2014), bliken (06-07-2014), BootsBrown (06-17-2014), Darrenrooster (06-08-2014), Destan (06-08-2014), Mary48336 (06-08-2014), mirilopr (06-08-2014), NewdestinyX (06-07-2014), nik1975 (06-07-2014), RKO1195 (06-08-2014), signori (06-07-2014), Simon (06-07-2014)

  15. #3690
    Hey G....have you released this final version? I have been watching......just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-08-2014)

  17. #3691
    Here you go: Marty-Dacal Mod Dynamic Google

    Latest version of Marty-Dacal mod with UniAW twilight and birds added.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1402180905.360988.png

    UniAW features to date...

    - small balloons
    - big balloons
    - frost
    - twilight
    - birds
    - leaves (wind effect)
    - astronaut
    - rainbow

    ...all with Dacal's new weather animations! None of this happens without him. He is brilliant and he is my hero!

    Credit to Ian Nicoll for UniAW as well!! More respect then I can even put into words. Hope you and your family are well wherever you are sir!!

    Enjoy!

  18. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    bliken (06-08-2014), BootsBrown (06-17-2014), Darrenrooster (06-08-2014), dmick89 (06-21-2014), Glawrence33 (06-10-2014), King_O_Hill (06-08-2014), lostinthemes (06-09-2014), Mary48336 (06-08-2014), menard_00 (06-08-2014), meth357 (06-08-2014), mfisherbsu (06-09-2014), mirilopr (06-08-2014), NewdestinyX (06-08-2014), nik1975 (06-08-2014), Renegade55 (06-08-2014)

  19. #3692
    I am having 1 issue with the latest version G....when I click the google man.....it only shows 1 way. Doesn't move around when I move the phone around only shows one direction.

    The version before worked perfectly.

    Anyone else?

  20. #3693
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I am having 1 issue with the latest version G....when I click the google man.....it only shows 1 way. Doesn't move around when I move the phone around only shows one direction.

    The version before worked perfectly.

    Anyone else?
    It happens to me sometimes (with previous version too) but if I go to the SB and then lock the phone and try again, it works fine.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    bliken (06-08-2014)

  22. #3694
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    It happens to me sometimes (with previous version too) but if I go to the SB and then lock the phone and try again, it works fine.
    Thanks. I tried that but still didn't work. Did a reboot and it started working.

    Weird but glad it is back. Thanks

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-08-2014)

  24. #3695
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Here you go: Marty-Dacal Mod Dynamic Google

    Latest version of Marty-Dacal mod with UniAW twilight and birds added.

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1402180905.360988.png

    UniAW features to date...

    - small balloons
    - big balloons
    - frost
    - twilight
    - birds
    - leaves (wind effect)
    - astronaut
    - rainbow

    ...all with Dacal's new weather animations! None of this happens without him. He is brilliant and he is my hero!

    Enjoy!
    Can I just ask a been question, what do you need to have installed in order to have this lockscreen?
    Not just winterboard is it?
    Thanks

  25. #3696
    You need LOCKHTML3 installed. Works great.

    My favorite is this LS.


    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Can I just ask a been question, what do you need to have installed in order to have this lockscreen?
    Not just winterboard is it?
    Thanks

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

    ryanDC (06-08-2014)

  27. #3697
    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    You need LOCKHTML3 installed. Works great.

    My favorite is this LS.
    Thanks will get downloading, lockhtml3 does not conflict with winterboard or anything does it? Like intelliscreenx?

  28. #3698
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Thanks will get downloading, lockhtml3 does not conflict with winterboard or anything does it? Like intelliscreenx?
    Not sure intelliscreenx will work with lockhtml....as they are both for the LockScreen. But it doesn't conflict with WB.

  29. #3699
    Is there a way to set this for us English peeps

  30. #3700
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanDC View Post
    Is there a way to set this for us English peeps
    English like America? Use am in the config.js file

Page 185 of 216 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175183184185186187 195 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •