Page 172 of 216 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162170171172173174 182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

I'm not sure why it shows that for your location it shows right for mine, does Dacal's show you right name ?

Can you tell me what name your wanting it to show ?? The name

What's this name ? Is it your county

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8818/dguc.jpg
    Last edited by RKO1195; 04-20-2014 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    I'm not sure why it shows that for your location it shows right for mine, does Dacal's show you right name ?

Can you tell me what name your wanting it to show ?? The name

What's this name ? Is it your county

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/8818/dguc.jpg
    ''Markovo Polje'' is correct, that is a village (small town) little outside Zagreb and it doesn't shows for me,''Sesvete'' is a city right to Zagreb and when i am back in Zagreb
    it does not show any neighborhood that i go throght....it says whole time Grad Zagreb,but on MJ's LS showes every single neighbothood as i travel throught city, i dunno if you can understand me anymore
    Last edited by meth357; 04-20-2014 at 02:22 AM.
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Ok well all I did was put your woeid number in and put to fixed and that shows in my LS. Here's the number I put in. 12906445 that was in your xml and the old myLocation widgets are coded different

P.S maybe put the distance filer to closer I have mine on 1m and best
    Last edited by RKO1195; 04-20-2014 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    ''Markovo Polje'' is correct, that is a village (small town) little outside Zagreb and it doesn't shows for me,''Sesvete'' is a city right to Zagreb and when i am back in Zagreb
    it does not show any neighborhood that i go throght....it says whole time Grad Zagreb,but on MJ's LS showes every single neighbothood as i travel throught city, i dunno if you can understand me anymore
    and now when i swiched to mylocation widget my woeid changed to this 12906445

Ok well all I did was put your woeid number in and put to fixed and that shows in my LS. Here's the number I put in. 12906445 that was in your xml and the old myLocation widgets are coded different

P.S maybe put the distance filer to closer I have mine on 1m and best
    i did the same,nothing changed, i give up i am from night shift,just got home,got to get some sleep
    happy easter and a big thanx for trying to help appreciate big time
    and just FYI Alexe shared WW iwidget on fuel thread that showes me correct neighborhood
    Last edited by meth357; 04-20-2014 at 02:47 AM.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-20-2014)

Ok I will look at it, do you know what page the widget is on ?
    Last edited by RKO1195; 04-20-2014 at 02:54 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-20-2014)

Ok that's the base ww that Durben made and it's set up different than mine, I can fix one like it for you. Did Dacal's show you the right name ?

Ok that's the base ww that Durben made and it's set up different than mine, I can fix one like it for you. Did Dacal's show you the right name ?
    no decal's was like yours,can you tell me what is it about?

In the widget's config.js you need to change "default" to "neighborhood". That's my best guess.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (04-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    In the widget's config.js you need to change "default" to "neighborhood". That's my best guess.
    you need to read whole conversation

correction: decal's LS showes me correct neighborhood as i travel throught city

you need to read whole conversation
    I read every word.

I read every word.
    always me with my problems
    Last edited by meth357; 04-20-2014 at 01:36 PM.

always me with my problems
    Meth, I downloaded the Fuel widget you attached. For some reason it was written different than most of the other WW widgets out there - that give you the choice in the options window for "default", "city" or "neighborhood". Alexese25's Fuel iWidget does NOT have the neighborhood code written in as an option. MJ's and all of Dacal's and most other WW iWidgets DO have the neighborhood option.

I can add the option for you but my time is very limited. Marty can also add it even faster than I can.

You just need to ask some 'kind coder' to "please add an option to grab the extraLocNeighborhood info line from the XML".. That's what needs to be added to Alexes25's iWidget.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-20-2014 at 01:50 PM.

bro alexe's widget work fine with me,that one i posted i added neighborhood to options just a line "useneigborhoodgps"in options,RKO's widgets are coded differently and that what i did with fuel widget does not work with RKO's, don't get me wrong i just want to learn more about this stuff i do not mean nothing bad by it
    Last edited by meth357; 04-20-2014 at 02:01 PM.

bro alexe's widget work fine with me,that one i posted i added neighborhood to options just a line "useneigborhoodgps"in options,RKO's widgets are coded differently and that what i did with fuel widget does not work with RKO's, don't get me wrong i just want to learn more about this stuff i do not mean nothing bad by it
    Oh.. Well why did you link Alex's widget if the one you needed help with was RKO's? Please give us a link to RKO's and I can look it over.

Oh.. Well why did you link Alex's widget if the one you needed help with was RKO's? Please give us a link to RKO's and I can look it over.
    i used it for example because it showes me correct neigborhood

If you had followed the issue from the beginning, it would make perfect sense as to why he linked Alex's widget. Besides, RKO's widget is from a paid package. He's working on it, all is good.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (04-21-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you had followed the issue from the beginning, it would make perfect sense as to why he linked Alex's widget. Besides, RKO's widget is from a paid package. He's working on it, all is good.
    Hmm. As I told Meth, when he similarly challenged me, I've read every word of the interchange.. Don't know how I misunderstood. But please don't challenge me for "not reading from beginning",bro.. You know better of me.. Some pretty serious language challenge stuff between the two who were conversing - I guess something got lost in the translation for me.. It was not an "obvious" thing - or "I", too, would have understood... Can happen to anyone.

Just trying to help.. As always... Slinking away now.. if RKO's working on it..

Somehow Meth didn't seem to be satisfied that it was "being handled".. That's why I jumped in.. No good deed goes unpunished around here sometimes..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-20-2014 at 03:54 PM.

Sometimes too many helping just confuses. If you noticed I dropped out once RKO jumped in. After all, it was his widget that was in question. Go back and read again, meth clearly states that his issue is with one of RKO's.

Happy Easter!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

meth357 (04-21-2014), RKO1195 (04-21-2014)

Page 172 of 216 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162170171172173174 182 ... LastLast