+ Reply
Page 170 of 206 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160168169170171172 180 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 4114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Yea the cords is in the Documents folder in widget weather.xml
...
  1. #3381
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,285
    Thanks
    10,368
    Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,774 Posts

    Yea the cords is in the Documents folder in widget weather.xml

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (04-09-2014)

  3. #3382
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    2,877
    Thanked 929 Times in 571 Posts

    Ok i ll try it!

    The strange thing is that when i am over wifi,shows the street name but then after a while when i am on 3G ,disappears!!
    Last edited by nik1975; 04-09-2014 at 12:49 AM.

  4. #3383
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    2,877
    Thanked 929 Times in 571 Posts

    Ok finally worked!!
    Thank you all 😉😉😉

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-09-2014), RKO1195 (04-09-2014)

  6. #3384
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts

    If I wanted to rotate text by 90deg, what would I need to type into the Css?

    @RKO1195 I'm loving your 03_WW_SS_Touch_RK96 from 1st post. I'm trying to modify it and was looking for help. I want to remove all the touch features and just have animated weather running, what do I need to edit? I've tried but been unsuccessful.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 04-09-2014 at 09:12 AM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to TK4|2|1 For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (04-09-2014)

  8. #3385
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,285
    Thanks
    10,368
    Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,774 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TK4|2|1 View Post
    If I wanted to rotate text by 90deg, what would I need to type into the Css?

    @RKO1195 I'm loving your 03_WW_SS_Touch_RK96 from 1st post. I'm trying to modify it and was looking for help. I want to remove all the touch features and just have animated weather running, what do I need to edit? I've tried but been unsuccessful.




    If your wanting to have text rotated put this in

    -webkit-transform: rotate(90deg);

    And for my LS you'd have to change serval things to do that give me to tonight when I get off work and I'll help you or get it for you, if someone else has the time maybe they can help if not I will get it for you tonight thanks

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (04-09-2014), nateD (04-13-2014), The.Drifter (04-09-2014), TK4|2|1 (04-09-2014)

  10. #3386
    iPhoneaholic TK4|2|1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    If there's a bright centre to the universe, I'm from the planet that is farthest from
    Posts
    364
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 79 Times in 65 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    If your wanting to have text rotated put this in

    -webkit-transform: rotate(90deg);

    And for my LS you'd have to change serval things to do that give me to tonight when I get off work and I'll help you or get it for you, if someone else has the time maybe they can help if not I will get it for you tonight thanks
    Thanks dude, here's what I'm working on.


    Just want the weather walls and animated weather drifting across her window.
    Last edited by TK4|2|1; 04-09-2014 at 11:02 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to TK4|2|1 For This Useful Post:

    MegaTechMann (04-13-2014)

  12. #3387
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    Check out this setup I just played around with and just rocks. First off I have MJ.PanoSlideShow running in groovylock, then I'm using the Marty-Dacal Mod lockscreen in LHTML3 and changed up the background info in the HTML file from this:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165288.041314.jpg
    To this:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165305.538398.jpg
    And everything works great so far!
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165336.174341.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165346.495557.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165356.380297.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397165366.705154.jpg
    You guys rock!!!

    Wanted the weather info over the slide show of MJ's and all of the touch features from the mod.
    Last edited by oldskoolsk8r; 04-10-2014 at 03:32 PM.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    bliken (04-11-2014), Dacal (04-11-2014), Marty McFly (04-10-2014)

  14. #3388
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 296 Times in 175 Posts

    My wife works in Orem.

  15. #3389
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    My wife works in Orem.
    Awesome!! What a small world!

  16. #3390
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 414 Times in 278 Posts

    I did this and it works and is awesome with MJ walls moving in the background. However I found 1 issue, in the LS when you hit arrow to see tomorrow's forecast....the day doesn't change to Saturday. Stays on Friday. I clicked through all days and it never said Saturday , Sunday but it shows the forecast but doesn't show the day.

    I put everything back to the way it was and it shows the day again.

    Really weird.


    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Check out this setup I just played around with and just rocks. First off I have MJ.PanoSlideShow running in groovylock, then I'm using the Marty-Dacal Mod lockscreen in LHTML3 and changed up the background info in the HTML file from this:
    Attachment 665170
    To this:
    Attachment 665171
    And everything works great so far!
    Attachment 665172
    Attachment 665173
    Attachment 665174
    Attachment 665175
    You guys rock!!!

    Wanted the weather info over the slide show of MJ's and all of the touch features from the mod.

  17. #3391
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I did this and it works and is awesome with MJ walls moving in the background. However I found 1 issue, in the LS when you hit arrow to see tomorrow's forecast....the day doesn't change to Saturday. Stays on Friday. I clicked through all days and it never said Saturday , Sunday but it shows the forecast but doesn't show the day.

    I put everything back to the way it was and it shows the day again.

    Really weird.
    Yeah I found that out and replayed with the background part and now I got it all working perfect, the arrow changing the day and the hourly forecast scrolling up and down, here is how I have the background script:
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332232.984815.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332334.140561.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332347.694504.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332356.629733.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332366.009691.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332375.045085.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332383.943841.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397332392.894740.jpg
    Last edited by oldskoolsk8r; 04-12-2014 at 01:53 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    bliken (04-12-2014), MamaJaay (04-12-2014), Marty McFly (04-12-2014)

  19. #3392
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 414 Times in 278 Posts

    I added what you put and it and now the days show up but it doesn't show MJ walls. However I can see her walls when I click through the days....it is in the background running but not in the foreground like before.

    Still trying to figure it out......

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Yeah I found that out and replayed with the background part and now I got it all working perfect, the arrow changing the day and the hourly forecast scrolling up and down, here is how I have the background script:
    Attachment 665318

  20. #3393
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    Are you using both groovylock and LHTML3 at the same time? One for each tweak?

  21. #3394
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 414 Times in 278 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Are you using both groovylock and LHTML3 at the same time? One for each tweak?
    Yes I am. I have GL enabled with MJ Walls and LOCKHTML3 with the new Marty-Dacal mod.

  22. #3395
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    I forgot one important part, change the name of the weather image folder, I just put a 2 at the end of the name that way it can't find the folder and it will show MJ's files instead
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397410940.048831.jpg

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    bliken (04-13-2014)

  24. #3396
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 414 Times in 278 Posts

    Thanks that worked. Now I found issue where both hourly and 5day show at same time and I can't hide them. I tap on sides and nothing works.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397412004.264547.jpg




    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    I forgot one important part, change the name of the weather image folder, I just put a 2 at the end of the name that way it can't find the folder and it will show MJ's files instead
    Attachment 665413

  25. #3397
    iPhoneaholic oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    448
    Thanked 548 Times in 246 Posts

    Wow that's a new one I haven't seen that one.

    Try a reboot

  26. #3398
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    704
    Thanks
    686
    Thanked 414 Times in 278 Posts

    Thanks for the help and assist



    Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Wow that's a new one I haven't seen that one.

    Try a reboot

  27. #3399

  28. #3400
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,611
    Thanks
    3,991
    Thanked 8,809 Times in 4,429 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello i wanted to ask is there any tutorial on how to port ios6 uniaw LS widgets to work with weather widget on ios7?
    thanx in advance
    I answered you on the UniAW thread, Meth. No porting needed. More details in other thread.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    meth357 (04-14-2014)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts