Page 168 of 210 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158166167168169170 178 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,360 of 4200

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi bro ! I don't have this line too. Strange !
    I there a cydget version of this LS?

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Is

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,954 Times in 6,529 Posts

It's very easy to convert.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's very easy to convert.
    Ok. The conversion is done how? Something with the info plist? Sorry I have no idea. I really like cydget and would like this LS. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,009 Times in 1,030 Posts

Ok. The conversion is done how? Something with the info plist? Sorry I have no idea. I really like cydget and would like this LS. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
    I just converted it for Cydget. Here's a tutorial on how to do so, thanks to "Mamajaay"

*Editing Winterboard Lockscreens to work with Cydgets* :-

For many this will be an easy transition, only a few things to do.

First off we need to make sure your existing lockscreen is able to work correctly, in 'Webview'.

This is pretty simple the most part. Usually includes adding

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"/> to the <head> portion of your main html

This allows your html to fit the device screen.

File naming: In cydgets you will need to name your theme (the folder) MyTheme.cydget
    and you'll Need to name the html MyTheme.html

Info.plist: Here you set the name and location of your html. You'll need to create one. and you can use this sample...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Configuration</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Homepage</key>
    <string>file:///System/Library/LockCydgets/MyTheme.cydget/MyTheme.html</string>
    <key>Scrollable</key>
    <string>NO</string>
    </dict>
    <key>Plugin</key>
    <string>WebCycriptLockScreen</string>
    <key>Tagline</key>
    <string>MyTheme</string>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by jawonder; 04-04-2014 at 07:54 AM.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), Dacal (04-04-2014), King_O_Hill (04-03-2014), TaJr12 (04-08-2014), Werty12 (04-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by jawonder View Post
    I just converted it for Cydget. There's a tutorial posted here my "Mamajaay" on how to do so :- http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s...-widget-58.htm
    Don't think this is the right link.

Thanks

Don't think this is the right link.
    Edited my post above .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

Werty12 (04-03-2014)

Keep in mind that MamaJaay's method there is a "quick & dirty" way to get it over to Cydgets.. so it will be lacking any "touch functions" since it will be running in the background layer according to that info.plist.

If you don't use your Passcode lock - you could change the word "Background" to "Homepage" in the info.plist and that will allow touch function in your newly converted Cydget. If you use Apple Passcode lock you risk safe mode crashing running anything with animation in the Homepage layer.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-04-2014 at 06:32 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

jawonder (04-04-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Keep in mind that MamaJaay's method there is a "quick & dirty" way to get it over to Cydgets.. so it will be lacking any "touch functions" since it will be running in the background layer according to that info.plist.

If you don't use your Passcode lock - you could change the word "Background" to "Homescreen" in the info.plist and that will allow touch function in your newly converted Cydget. If you use Apple Passcode lock you risk safe mode crashing running anything with animation in the Homescreen layer.
    Yes i did that, i used "Homepage" in place of "Background" . I made the correction above . Thanks

Edit:- Make sure there's no space in the name of the Lock Screen, put an underscore or a dash, if there's a space it won't work in Cydget .
    Last edited by jawonder; 04-04-2014 at 10:49 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jawonder For This Useful Post:

MamaJaay (04-04-2014)

Default Marty-Dacal Mod
    I'm happy to finally be able to share a mod I've been working on for quite a while (iph4 & iph5). It's based on v2.3 of Dacals' latest masterpiece WW LS which can be found here...

Widget Weather

I should also mention that the design was initially based on an older Chevy/Durben LS - so thanks to you guys for sure!

-photo-2.png

-photo-1.png

Google streetview background has been added (thanks to Platini and Ras for introducing this to all of us) and can be turned on/off by tapping the 'yellow Google man' so it does not need to be set in config.js (couldn't have done that part without Dacal). I've also added some UniAW features (thanks to Ian Nicoll )...

- balloons
    - astronaut
    - leaves as an option for strong wind/wind effect
    - frost at minus 0/32

Here is a video of all functionality...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYVbJ4J7HvY

I'm still on iOS6 & Winterboard so I'm using a version of this mod that incorporates iScroll.js (iScroll 5) for the hourly forecast (same one in the video). You can see that the motion is very smooth and "iphone like". I found that iscroll conflicts with Convergance and LHTML so the version I am posting here has an "alternate" scroll method (credit to Rasputin - posted a while back in the UniAW thread) which works perfectly fine in both - just not as 'cool' If anyone would like the iscroll version, let me know and I can post a link.

Thanks first and foremost to my hero Dacal. Not only for creating his beauty LS but also for helping me fix some things in this mod along the way. Huge thanks as well to all the WW team (Durben, King, Simon, John, Chevy, Joel, Jato, etc...). Also, thanks to Bacardi who made the the hourly and 5-day slide forecast overlays and Bliken who helped test.

I still want to refine a few things. I'm not sure about 'sliders' on iOS7 but on my iph4 - iOS6, the 'Google man' goes into the 'slider area' a bit so I have be sure to touch the top of his head for it to work lol. Also, thanks to Grant for pointing out that the width of the hourly scroll area might not be quite large enough so I want to make that a little wider to allow for easier scrolling. Simple enough fixes that I will take care of soon. I just wanted to get this out!

Sorry for the long post

Download Link: Marty-Dacal Mod

Enjoy!

14. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (04-06-2014), bliken (04-05-2014), boris1978 (04-06-2014), chevymusclecar (04-07-2014), Chris_Gold (04-07-2014), Dacal (04-06-2014), Destan (04-06-2014), elilab (04-07-2014), Fattone66 (04-05-2014), Glawrence33 (04-06-2014), Hip5 (04-06-2014), Ian Nicoll (04-05-2014), It's Mi (06-04-2014), j0k3r (04-12-2014), jawonder (04-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-05-2014), Krima (04-05-2014), kristatos (04-17-2014), lostinthemes (04-08-2014), mfisherbsu (04-11-2014), mirilopr (04-07-2014), nateD (04-13-2014), nik1975 (04-05-2014), phil73 (04-06-2014), RKO1195 (04-05-2014), Simon (04-05-2014), Splatty79 (04-05-2014), TaJr12 (04-08-2014), TeddyDiesel (04-05-2014), The.Drifter (04-05-2014)

Superb work, Marty! This LS looks so big!! Like I'm on an LG Curve screen. Don't know how you did that!

Love the option for Street View option with the little man logo from Google!! Lol!! Just superb. My favorite LS to date..!!! Blends a lot of elements from LS I love including Dacal's masterpiece!

Did I say - Superb?!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-05-2014 at 10:01 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), Dacal (04-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-05-2014), Marty McFly (04-05-2014)

If I want to just add the current address to my LS, what needs to be added to what file?

Thanks.

AMAZING Work G.....

This is Awesome where we can switch between Street View....

Thanks

19. The Following User Says Thank You to bliken For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-05-2014)

Marty.. Even after your great help offline -- I'm still having trouble getting rid of the big balloons.

In the animation.js I've tried what you suggested by changing '3' to '0' in any potential animation case that would have them like 'clear' in this code:

Code:
    case "clear" :
    createAastronaut(); // Suited up Bastard
    createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
    createBigBalloons(0);  // Big Balloons
    createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    createStars(30); // Stars
    createMeteors(5); // Meteors
    createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    createLeaves(); // Leaves
    createFrost();
    I've tried changing 3 to 0 in all weather cases with balloons - like now it's Partly Cloudy where I am - and yet 3 balloons are still going across my screen after a respring. Any other thoughts, bro?

Wonder also if we could get some of these choices back in a config.js doc - rather than having the average user have to go through and change several 'cases' in the animation.js. Just a thought.

Still LOVE this baby!!! I've just never been a 'big balloons' guy. Love the small ones..

21. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-05-2014)

Marty.. Even after your great help offline -- I'm still having trouble getting rid of the big balloons.

In the animation.js I've tried what you suggested by changing '3' to '0' in any potential animation case that would have them like 'clear' in this code:

Code:
    case "clear" :
    createAastronaut(); // Suited up Bastard
    createSmallBalloons(3); // Small Balloons
    createBigBalloons(0);  // Big Balloons
    createSunOrMoon(); // Sun Or Moon
    createStars(30); // Stars
    createMeteors(5); // Meteors
    createDandelion(); // Dandelion
    createLeaves(); // Leaves
    createFrost();
    I've tried changing 3 to 0 in all weather cases with balloons - like now it's Partly Cloudy where I am - and yet 3 balloons are still going across my screen after a respring. Any other thoughts, bro?

Wonder also if we could get some of these choices back in a config.js doc - rather than having the average user have to go through and change several 'cases' in the animation.js. Just a thought.

Still LOVE this baby!!! I've just never been a 'big balloons' guy. Love the small ones..
    Remove createSmallBallons() and creatBigBalloons() lines if you don't want balloons.

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-06-2014), TaJr12 (04-08-2014)

Remove createSmallBallons() and creatBigBalloons() lines if you don't want balloons.
    For every "case" weather condition - right? What if I want to just change number of balloons?

For every "case" weather condition - right? What if I want to just change number of balloons?
    Hi NewD. Yes, for every weather conditions. If you put 0 in parameter for the function, it doesn't work => you will use the default number. I can correct that, but for me :

- if you don't want an element (=0), remove the line (createXXXX()).
    - if you want a different number of elements (>=1), just put the right number in the parameter for the function (createXXXX(2)).

Edit : in the next version, i will correct that, so 0 will work (just need to change the test that is done in each function : if (number) { // do something... => if (number >=0) { // do something...
    Dacal
    Last edited by Dacal; 04-06-2014 at 08:26 AM. Reason: additional information

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), nateD (04-13-2014), TaJr12 (04-08-2014)

Hi NewD. Yes, for every weather conditions. If you put 0 in parameter for the function, it doesn't work => you will use the default number. I can correct that, but for me :

- if you don't want an element (=0), remove the line (createXXXX()).
    - if you want a different number of elements (>=1), just put the right number in the parameter for the function (createXXXX(2)).

Edit : in the next version, i will correct that, so 0 will work (just need to change the test that is done in each function : if (number) { // do something... => if (number >=0) { // do something...
    Dacal
    Thank you Dacal! It seems the rewrite of the weather code to the single animation.js - though more efficient from a coding perspective - has taken a lot of options out of the config.js that we've been used to having control over now, from UniAW, for years. Is there a way to return balloon count and a few of those other options back to the config.js? No pressure.. Just wondering if we can have that choice back in the future. Thanks! I know you're a busy guy with your young one!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Dacal (04-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-06-2014)

Hi newD ! In fact, all can be change in animations.js . Not sure i will change things for my mod, but maybe later if Ian use this base for the next uniAW version.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), King_O_Hill (04-06-2014), NewdestinyX (04-06-2014), Simon (04-06-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Thank you Dacal! It seems the rewrite of the weather code to the single animation.js - though more efficient from a coding perspective - has taken a lot of options out of the config.js that we've been used to having control over now, from UniAW, for years. Is there a way to return balloon count and a few of those other options back to the config.js? No pressure.. Just wondering if we can have that choice back in the future. Thanks! I know you're a busy guy with your young one!
    I kinda see it the other way. Look at the animations.js and you will see the level of control Dacal has given us is much more advanced and better laid out. We can control the number of lightning bolts in it for goodness sakes lol. The balloons are kinda a uniaw thing though so if a uniaw gets built over this new base I'm sure we will see the similar type of control we have with all the other animations now.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), Dacal (04-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-06-2014), RKO1195 (04-07-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    I kinda see it the other way. Look at the animations.js and you will see the level of control Dacal has given us is much more advanced and better laid out. We can control the number of lightning bolts in it for goodness sakes lol. The balloons are kinda a uniaw thing though so if a uniaw gets built over this new base I'm sure we will see the similar type of control we have with all the other animations now.
    Yes, Simon. I can TOTALLY see your point. A LOT more mod-ability, but, I dare say, only for the code-adept person. A well written config.js makes it 'noob'-friendly to make a lot of personalization. A general user/noob/beginner modder would have no idea what's going on in the new animation.js. That's my main point. "I" love it - and can do anything I want with it. Most probably won't be able to. Maybe I'm underestimating...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (04-17-2014), Dacal (04-06-2014), King_O_Hill (04-06-2014), Simon (04-06-2014)

Page 168 of 210 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158166167168169170 178 ... LastLast