+ Reply
Page 16 of 200 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 3987

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Thanks all the team for widget,andDacal for this mod ImageUploadedByModMyi1376805691.964293.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1376805714.778094.jpg
...
  1. #301
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,256
    Thanks
    2,811
    Thanked 906 Times in 557 Posts


  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), It's Mi (09-30-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  3. #302
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,781
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked 18,376 Times in 3,758 Posts

    Oops, sorry for that guys LOL, yes it was just the settings.

    @ RKO1195, Hi pal, just wanna say you (or anyone) are most welcome to use the moon phase icon set from the UniAW if you want.

    Thanks again all.

    Ian.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Dacal (08-18-2013), EricB78 (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), lostinthemes (08-18-2013), Marty McFly (08-18-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), Simon (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  5. #303
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,106
    Thanked 6,983 Times in 932 Posts

    Just wanted to personally say Thank You to everybody involved in this project, you guys brought Weather Widgets to a whole new level !

    Stephan, excellent work mate ! It's Devs like you that inspire me to take coding to another level
    This is a game changer and I look forward to using your work in all my new weather widgets

    ------------------------------

    Dacal, Durben, and RKO, I just gotta say one word: WOW !!!

    The quality of your new LockScreens are just amazing
    I'm having a real hard time choosing which one to use for now, they are all Awesome!!!

    Thanks again guys for all your hard work !!!

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Dacal (08-18-2013), Destan (08-18-2013), EricB78 (08-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), IrobertI (08-18-2013), joshlogic (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), Marty McFly (08-18-2013), nik1975 (08-18-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), Simon (08-18-2013), TeddyDiesel (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  7. #304
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Excellent. Thanks! Where do you download the most current beta of Dreamboard? I'm on Andrew's beta team..
    Hi destiny,

    is there a new version of dreamboard out ?

  8. #305
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,209
    Thanks
    9,807
    Thanked 5,005 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Just wanted to personally say Thank You to everybody involved in this project, you guys brought Weather Widgets to a whole new level !

    Stephan, excellent work mate ! It's Devs like you that inspire me to take coding to another level
    This is a game changer and I look forward to using your work in all my new weather widgets

    ------------------------------

    Dacal, Durben, and RKO, I just gotta say one word: WOW !!!

    The quality of your new LockScreens are just amazing
    I'm having a real hard time choosing which one to use for now, they are all Awesome!!!

    Thanks again guys for all your hard work !!!






    Thanks Drifter, Dacal's and Durbens is better than mine but i'm very glad you and anyone else likes it!! i appreciate it! look forward to see some of your stuff to bud.
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  10. #306
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    203
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 73 Times in 54 Posts

    Where can I find the new weather widget, please advise where in cydia?

  11. #307
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,209
    Thanks
    9,807
    Thanked 5,005 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Ian you'll see in my mod i used your moon and made it big! lol love that moon image

    Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    Where can I find the new weather widget, please advise where in cydia?

    its not in Cydia yet! lol read first post and you'll find download but please read it all so you will know what to do!
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  13. #308
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,781
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked 18,376 Times in 3,758 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Ian you'll see in my mod i used your moon and made it big! lol love that moon image
    Oh no problem at all M8, but I was talking about the moon images inside your "Icon Sets" folder, it's just personal taste only M8, but if you want to use them, it's a straight swap with my UniAW ones (Images/Weather/moon/Phase).

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Widget Weather-screen-shot-2013-08-18-7.30.35-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-18-2013 at 06:10 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Dacal (08-18-2013), It's Mi (09-30-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), lostinthemes (08-19-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), The.Drifter (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  15. #309
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,209
    Thanks
    9,807
    Thanked 5,005 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Yea you was talking about moon phase, I was just saying I used your moon though
    Hey your neighborhood isn't showing on the right up top. Go in js and at bottom where it has obj.neighborhood = $(this).find('extraLocCounty').text();

    Change the County to Neighborhood, I was worried about that for out of the state people I'll have to change that
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  17. #310
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    1st of all, thx to all who are involved in that, really a masterpiece of work But I have to say im really sad, my weather.app is still crashing I tried all that u can read/find in the whole wide web, but it still crashed ;/ I delled these ******* *******, delled the 2 .plist files in the caches folder, and try that terminal command from pod2g, but all that didnt work

    Did anyone have the same issues or must I try SemiRestore or iLax now?

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  19. #311
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,885
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Oh no problem at all M8, but I was talking about the moon images inside your "Icon Sets" folder, it's just personal taste only M8, but if you want to use them, it's a straight swap with my UniAW ones (Images/Weather/moon/Phase).



    =============================
    =============================

    To those using Dacal's excellent LS, my wind direction is south but although it says south the arrow points north, so if you want the arrow pointing in the same way as the wind direction, replace the "arrow.png" file in the "Images/Compass" folder with the one attached in this post.
    Here is a before & after so you understand better what I'm talking about.

    Before:


    After:


    Here is the rotated arrow image:
    Hi Ian, it's normal and not a problem.

    It's the way i want it .

    I prefer like that (arrow in the direction of the wind). The coordinates is giving you where the wind come from.


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Heine (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), lostinthemes (08-19-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  21. #312
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Posts
    4,781
    Thanks
    7,267
    Thanked 18,376 Times in 3,758 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yea you was talking about moon phase, I was just saying I used your moon though
    Hey your neighborhood isn't showing on the right up top. Go in js and at bottom where it has obj.neighborhood = $(this).find('extraLocCounty').text();

    Change the County to Neighborhood, I was worried about that for out of the state people I'll have to change that
    Thanks pal, didn't realize the name was meant to also be at the top, but Neighborhood also doesn't work for me, it only works with name or city, I have no state or neighborhood:



    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi Ian, it's normal and not a problem.

    It's the way i want it .

    I prefer like that (arrow in the direction of the wind). The coordinates is giving you where the wind come from.
    You're right, removed post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Widget Weather-screen-shot-2013-08-18-7.59.30-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-18-2013 at 06:11 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), nik1975 (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  23. #313
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jesus™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    157
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 209 Times in 81 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You can do a lot of things
    It's not that hard to to recreate other widgets
    I'm no master coder, I'm a "rank noob". I'm a roofer by day, I do modding of widgets because I enjoy it. Any help in the iWidget conversion process would be appreciated. I understand your busy and I cannot thank you enough for all your hard work.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  25. #314
    Theme Modder Heine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    4,204
    Thanked 2,423 Times in 786 Posts

    Dacal, i did a translation of Durben ls into Norwgian, u think u can implement it into yours?

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Destan (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  27. #315
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,885
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You're right, removed post.
    Hi M8, you don't have to remove that !!!! Maybe people prefer like you said !

    BTW, soon an uniAW version with this tweak .

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Dacal, i did a translation of Durben ls into Norwgian, u think u can implement it into yours?
    Of course, i will do that later (you can do it yourself, look the translation.js file).


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Destan (08-18-2013), Heine (08-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), The.Drifter (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  29. #316
    Theme Modder Heine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    958
    Thanks
    4,204
    Thanked 2,423 Times in 786 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacal View Post
    Hi M8, you don't have to remove that !!!! Maybe people prefer like you said !

    BTW, soon an uniAW version with this tweak .



    Of course, i will do that later (you can do it yourself, look the translation.js file).
    Thx, i have made done it on my phone :-) looking good

    Last edited by Heine; 08-18-2013 at 06:53 AM.

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heine For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-18-2013), It's Mi (09-30-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  31. #317
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,389
    Thanks
    3,661
    Thanked 8,447 Times in 4,290 Posts

    It was so fun this morning driving to work. I'd actually forgotten to switch back from my indoor preset to outdoor in BatteryDrPro which flips back on my Location Services. So I switched it on and Forgot I also was toying with Semi Last night. So I just swiped down my NC and Weather.app updated.. Looked to my LS and voilá - my city changes instantly!! And the best part was that Weather.app said Radnor (a township) but the LS said WAYNE (The correct city)!! Proof of the tweak's "taking over" of the app! Love that!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Dacal (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), lostinthemes (08-19-2013), RKO1195 (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

  33. #318
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    601
    Thanks
    320
    Thanked 170 Times in 123 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by j0k3r View Post
    1st of all, thx to all who are involved in that, really a masterpiece of work But I have to say im really sad, my weather.app is still crashing I tried all that u can read/find in the whole wide web, but it still crashed ;/ I delled these ******* *******, delled the 2 .plist files in the caches folder, and try that terminal command from pod2g, but all that didnt work

    Did anyone have the same issues or must I try SemiRestore or iLax now?
    …hmm, when i install the ios6 weather app fix, my weather app work )

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to j0k3r For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (08-18-2013)

  35. #319
    Addicted to Code Dacal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,889
    Thanks
    2,885
    Thanked 8,475 Times in 1,496 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Heine View Post
    Thx, i have made done it on my phone :-) looking good

    Nice


    My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

    Heine (08-18-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013)

  37. #320
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,209
    Thanks
    9,807
    Thanked 5,005 Times in 1,709 Posts

    Ok Ian, this is what it's suppose to look like.




    And Grant I'm so glad you like it and it works for you
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (08-18-2013), Ian Nicoll (08-18-2013), It's Mi (09-30-2013), King_O_Hill (08-18-2013), The_Durben (08-18-2013)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts