Page 155 of 216 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145153154155156157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Well. This was aimed directly at me Grant, sorry I got you mixed back into whatever was there before. I thought by the tone, that there a challenge laid down on the LB thread. Oh well...
    You're an innocent bystander, Switch. Though your challenge was not something June was implying by statements - as he could implement GPS himself if we wished - your intentions were spot on - in that many/most people would love LB way more with GPS. June's client base would without question DOUBLE if it had GPS. But he insists it's not needed.

June and I - and the WidgetWeather creators and he all have an understanding. All good.. We're just gonna leave it alone. There are plenty of AMAZING Lockscreens out there with GPS to choose from. That's what I use.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-15-2014 at 04:34 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,457 Times in 3,789 Posts

1 person asked for gps Grant (besides you and Krima) I wish you would keep to actually numbers instead of pulling them from wherever you pull info from. Remember I have GPS lockscreens in Cydia. It is not needed as a "selling" point for LockBuilder. Numbers would surely not double.

No way shape or form was I replying to you in the list of comments. I simply commented just as I always have to do, Because everything gets twisted around in this wonderful world of MMI. Last email we had I was asking for proof on something else that "could" of been a figment of your imagination. Me and you don't get along for much different reasons than me being rude, and I'm sure you know this.

On the other hand GPS will work fine, with any GPS lockscreens you have in LockBuilder so users aren't completely at a loss if they want GPS. I already know you and Krima care not to use it. I was going to give Krima a copy (It is quite an amazing tool) and you see it was turned down. So really only 1 person that really wants GPS. Which maybe one day LB would have an extension to support it. Who knows. After the thousands and thousands of lines of code, I am glad it works and performs as good as it does. Leary of adding anything to mess up a good thing.

I am not saying what you can or can't do, but I will say it would be pretty silly to implement WW into a lockscreen that could include it within it's code. Without the need of a mobile substrate. I have said this way to many times. Only reason I came here was to state it was not a challenge. I didn't come here to bad mouth anyone. Your huge posts are apparent to a few, just to much on my one man show/support. Didn't even want to start with you trying to implement a code in LB.

I also stated on my thread, that I doubt any person in the iCommunity would ever touch LockBuilder code. (Just so this is all apparent, why it was mistaken as a challenge)

Main reason and the only reason I said this is there is more Obj-c in it, than most have ever seen in a Lockscreen. I mean it creates plist for a huge amount of elements. Aka Sharable themes. Hides status bar, dim delay control. A hybrid code I guess you could say. Last time we talked you weren't familiar with Obj-c. I know a lot of people that aren't. Therefore I "nipped" it in the butt before it continued as a challenge.

As for me being rude, sure I can be rude, but I'm telling you I have way more that love what I do, compared to the few who think I'm rude. I think it comes with the territory tbh. Mainly of which has stemmed from JunesScreen to WW. A lot of drama started around then. Which a majority have moved on. I know I have. Not here to be your friend. I'm here to create things for people to enjoy, and bring different experiences for them, as I have for many years. Me and you have a totally different place here at MMI. Never do I hold a grudge, we are both humans we are the same in that aspect. Some I dislike and some I like. Sure there is some you like and some you dislike. That's life and we have to deal with it.

As for the WW thread sorry for the mis communication, and this huge post of me explaining myself once again. See ya✌️

3. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

mcooper (03-15-2014)

June,
    You only hear your own voice and don't care a rip about what others think. You will always delude yourself into thinking that only you know what's best. It's so sad you can't listen to people. You'd be do much more successful as a person and a businessman. You're like so many talented stars I've met in the music industry that think their talent alone gives them the right to treat people badly. It's a shame..

But don't get caught in a lie. You did indeed speak about me in your post. Where you dissed my helpful posts (..don't want his LONG posts...) -unless you edited that out - which wouldn't be beyond you. I won't forget that. All I ever did was try to help you. And I did prove my case to you both times you asked for it. But you can lead a horse to water - can't make him drink. It's on you, bro. If you can't see - I can't make you see the evidence.

You are very blind to believe GPS wouldn't nearly double your sales. But you only see what you want to see. And I'm done with you.

Don't bother to respond. You are blocked . I won't see your posts from here on out. You're just too arrogant to have my interest in you or your products anymore. You treat your customers atrociously. I should ask for refunds of all the things I've purchased from you - half you don't support anymore.

When you grow up and out of being impressed with yourself.. I may again be interested in your stuff.

Oh - and you have to explain yourself again and again because you don't explain things well and you're dismissive of people.

You're on ignore now..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-15-2014 at 09:38 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (03-16-2014), lostinthemes (03-16-2014)

My first theme was Junes EZ4U2NV, great icons.

I do not buy LS or themes without GPS coz i can't modify them, i do not have skills for that.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (03-16-2014)

@June. I didn't turn it down per se, I just felt uncomfortable accepting your generous offer when I know u don't really like me. It felt unfair to take 5 dollars from u, that's how I see it, considering our contentious history. I meant it as a gesture of respect. I'm sorry if that is not how u took it. Even when I try to show respect, it seems not to be taken that way. No worries though.
    Last edited by Krima; 03-15-2014 at 11:30 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

June'sIphone (03-16-2014), lostinthemes (03-16-2014)

Anyway, now that you guys are done bickering in my thread, I wanted to make sure that everyone saw one of my favorite UniAW mods that was recently resurrected by Marty and I. Well ok, mostly Marty, but it was my idea. I believe it was originally done by chg128, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. It has been updated to WW and is available here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/km...rian.theme.zip

ImageUploadedByModMyi1394945324.063827.jpg

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (03-16-2014), Destan (03-16-2014), Ian Nicoll (03-16-2014), June'sIphone (03-16-2014), kristatos (03-29-2014), lostinthemes (03-16-2014), Marty McFly (03-16-2014), mcooper (03-15-2014), NewdestinyX (03-16-2014), Noobiusmaximus (03-16-2014), RKO1195 (03-16-2014), The_Durben (03-24-2014)

Livin the iPhone Life Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,131 Times in 617 Posts

Not sure if people are going to start whipping out their stuff to see who's is bigger or if they are going to kiss and make up. 😕

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Anyway, now that you guys are done bickering in my thread, I wanted to make sure that everyone saw one of my favorite UniAW mods that was recently resurrected by Marty and I. Well ok, mostly Marty, but it was my idea. I believe it was originally done by chg128, someone can correct me if I'm wrong. It has been updated to WW and is available here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/km...rian.theme.zip
    Looks amazing, King

Sorry for dumping on your thread.. I was attacked for the last time by that piece of )$;/!@!&... And I couldn't remain silent.. Please feel free to have Simon move it to Great Debate or delete the posts. Bickering's not what I'm about anymore.. But sometimes a person needs to be told when to treat others with greater respect..

Again my apologies for mucking up the thread..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (03-16-2014)

Wrong place
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 03-16-2014 at 05:31 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Is there a bickering thread these could be placed in.

No worries Grant. You know we run a very open thread and sometimes it happens. I was just redirecting it a little!

All is good bro!

Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    Is there a bickering thread these could be placed in.
    Yes, it's called "The Great Debate" thread.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (03-16-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, it's called "The Great Debate" thread.
    Best thread ever. I remember it was a place just for me and NewD. I'm glad to see it evolve into so much more.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-16-2014)

Great Debate please. Let's get it all out in the open there. Thanks.

Again I would like to thank the devs King and DB for this wonderful free tweak. iOS7 would be a worse experience without location for our widgets!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-16-2014), Marty McFly (03-17-2014), The_Durben (03-24-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Again I would like to thank the devs King and DB for this wonderful free tweak. iOS7 would be a worse experience without location for our widgets!

Thanks bro! I'm glad that it is being used and is making things easier. But hang tight, we're not done with it just yet!
    Last edited by blkcadi; 03-16-2014 at 02:38 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

lostinthemes (03-16-2014), pioneer88 (03-16-2014)

Thanks

Jesus Christ

Thanks

Haha

Thanks
    Thanked 10,185 Times in 6,202 Posts

Come on guys, take it to PM. Please try to Stay on Topic.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-16-2014), Krima (03-16-2014), Marty McFly (03-17-2014), NewdestinyX (03-16-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Switchmonkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Could some please tell me where to find the stock IOS 7 weather icons in iFile?
    Respect existence, or expect resistance...

Quote Originally Posted by Switchmonkey View Post
    Could some please tell me where to find the stock IOS 7 weather icons in iFile?

Open iFile.
    Go all the way back to \
    Push the hierarchy button
    Search for MiniIcons
    Wait a few minutes.
    Open that folder

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (03-21-2014), lostinthemes (03-23-2014)

Page 155 of 216 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145153154155156157 165 205 ... LastLast