+ Reply
Page 143 of 210 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 4200

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Use iCleanerPro to turn off your substrates one at a time to find the problem. WW would not have caused this.
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,915 Times in 6,519 Posts

Use iCleanerPro to turn off your substrates one at a time to find the problem. WW would not have caused this.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-04-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    okay i will try ilex rat to uninstall everything, then if it doesn't work i will sadly have to restore

Thanks
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    D is there a plan to add more weather iconsets on ForecastD? This is spot-on. I like the simplicity and minimalistic look. This is a keeper. I hope you have plans on maintaining and updating it to future iOS firmwares.
    I'll keep it updated as much as possible. All depends on future lock theming capabilities.

As for the icon sets, I didn't add choices to keep it simple to use for the majority of Cydia users.
    You can replace the 0.png-47.png with any yahoo icon set you want though.
    Just leave the blank.png in there.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

prymeh (02-04-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello bro durben.i just wanna say i really luv the simplicity of forecastD.very cool but i just wanna make this report maybe you can do something about this.

When i get new msgs and when i slide to unlock this is what it looks like.honestly its very disturbing
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595480.158665.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595503.739763.jpg

Dont mean any disrespect bro but maybe we can do something about this problem?like rather blur weather part?only during new msgs/missd calls or notification received and when we slide to unlock.

Anyways while playing music i get no problem as seen in this screenshot
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595647.802302.jpg

Hope we can fix this bro.tia

Thanks

Just finished editing my forecastD

New feature: sunrise/sunset added

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391600067.232689.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alfox; 02-05-2014 at 04:35 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,127 Posts

Out of curiosity has anyone's LockScreen widget just stopped, but others work, did. You managed to fix it

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Thanks

So far mine is working well.
    Using forecastD as LS and wwforecast_iwidget for my springboard iwidget.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391605228.659675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391605252.872451.jpg

Thanks

B4 i goto bed.heres my modified version of forecasfD.now with a lil bigger fonts plus Sunrise/sunset activated..😁

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391610202.778770.jpg

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,790 Times in 1,127 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.
    I'm not getting crashes, just 3 LS themes won't show but rest do, removed few tweaks still won't work, debating wether to restore but thinking to myself it's only 3 themes :-/

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Thanks

Bye bro...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Hello bro durben.i just wanna say i really luv the simplicity of forecastD.very cool but i just wanna make this report maybe you can do something about this.

When i get new msgs and when i slide to unlock this is what it looks like.honestly its very disturbing
    Attachment 655359 Attachment 655360

Dont mean any disrespect bro but maybe we can do something about this problem?like rather blur weather part?only during new msgs/missd calls or notification received and when we slide to unlock.

Anyways while playing music i get no problem as seen in this screenshot
    Attachment 655361

Hope we can fix this bro.tia
    Your problem is a tweak you're using.
    Notifications are fine on mine when the lock "blurs" as it's supposed to

Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

If you use your Apple passcode lock you will get crashes using LockHTML3. If you want high animation and no crashes with passcode lock on - you need to be using GroovyLock or Cydgets that run their LS animation in the background. Or of course - if you're okay with light animation and need your passcode lock on - then Durben's stuff is great and very little animation if any. Very stable stuff!!

I can tell - if you're crashing still - after a restore - with high animation lockscreens then you must be also using your Passcode lock. If you want to read more about it - read the last 5 or so pages of the UniAW6.4 thread. Don't want to bog things down here.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you use your Apple passcode lock you will get crashes using LockHTML3. If you want high animation and no crashes with passcode lock on - you need to be using GroovyLock or Cydgets that run their LS animation in the background. Or of course - if you're okay with light animation and need your passcode lock on - then Durben's stuff is great and very little animation if any. Very stable stuff!!

I can tell - if you're crashing still - after a restore - with high animation lockscreens then you must be also using your Passcode lock. If you want to read more about it - read the last 5 or so pages of the UniAW6.4 thread. Don't want to bog things down here.
    Thanks I will check that out -- yes, I do have to keep my passcode lock functional.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 Times in 4,595 Posts

Thanks I will check that out -- yes, I do have to keep my passcode lock functional.
    That's your whole issue, bro. You can alleviate all the crashing with high animation locks, keeping your passcode lock on - by switching to GroovyLock to play your favorite Lockscreens. LockHTML3 needs an update to run LS in the 'background' layer and not the 'homepage layer' - not to get too techy.. My personal favorite is LockHTML3 for all it does... but [high animation + LockHTML3 + passcode on] = crashing - even after a restore. What your restore did was get rid of the 'random crashing' as it did for me. Now your only crashing is likely when you try to swipe to unlock.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's your whole issue, bro. You can alleviate all the crashing with high animation locks, keeping your passcode lock on - by switching to GroovyLock to play your favorite Lockscreens. LockHTML3 needs an update to run LS in the 'background' layer and not the 'homepage layer' - not to get too techy.. My personal favorite is LockHTML3 for all it does... but [high animation + LockHTML3 + passcode on] = crashing - even after a restore. What your restore did was get rid of the 'random crashing' as it did for me. Now your only crashing is likely when you try to swipe to unlock.
    Ha -- so there's the dilemma; turn passcode off and get animations with touch function on WW lockscreens with LockHTML, or turn passcode on and get animation with Groovy, but no touch!

Seems to me the developers of Groovy and LockHTML need to get together and produce a bastard child that gives us all what we want!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

Im not sure if its a tweak coz i dont use any other tweak for the lockscreen.anyways maybe ur using a tweak to blur ur background when getting new msgs?any idea for that?

Thanks
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

There's Durben pulling out the Sharpie again

21. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-05-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where is the log file? I turned on logging last night. My location hasn't updated since this morning and now I'm on Constant. Was on Semi prior to yesterday. I mistakenly said in a prior post that I was on Fixed. Anyways, since yesterday somethings broke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Im not sure if its a tweak coz i dont use any other tweak for the lockscreen.anyways maybe ur using a tweak to blur ur background when getting new msgs?any idea for that?
    I'm not using any tweaks. That is the stock blur when you get notifications.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    There's Durben pulling out the Sharpie again
    Used an email to send it. Can't have that addy floating around lol
    Had to sharpie that out

Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Where is the log file? I turned on logging last night. My location hasn't updated since this morning and now I'm on Constant. Was on Semi prior to yesterday. I mistakenly said in a prior post that I was on Fixed. Anyways, since yesterday somethings broke.
    When on Constant and MyLocation toggle is on it is definitely updating.
    Was out a little while ago and it's working for me.

Set to Constant, do a reboot and you should be sorted.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 02-05-2014 at 04:10 PM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (02-05-2014), Cooknn (02-05-2014)

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM