Page 142 of 216 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 4303

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #2821
    Where is the log file? I turned on logging last night. My location hasn't updated since this morning and now I'm on Constant. Was on Semi prior to yesterday. I mistakenly said in a prior post that I was on Fixed. Anyways, since yesterday somethings broke.

  2. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Im not sure if its a tweak coz i dont use any other tweak for the lockscreen.anyways maybe ur using a tweak to blur ur background when getting new msgs?any idea for that?
    I'm not using any tweaks. That is the stock blur when you get notifications.

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    There's Durben pulling out the Sharpie again
    Used an email to send it. Can't have that addy floating around lol
    Had to sharpie that out

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Where is the log file? I turned on logging last night. My location hasn't updated since this morning and now I'm on Constant. Was on Semi prior to yesterday. I mistakenly said in a prior post that I was on Fixed. Anyways, since yesterday somethings broke.
    When on Constant and MyLocation toggle is on it is definitely updating.
    Was out a little while ago and it's working for me.

    Set to Constant, do a reboot and you should be sorted.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 02-05-2014 at 05:10 PM.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-05-2014), Cooknn (02-05-2014)

  4. #2823
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    When on Constant and MyLocation toggle is on it is definitely updating.
    Was out a little while ago and it's working for me.

    Set to Constant, do a reboot and you should be sorted.
    I did not have MyLocation turned on. Will do that now. Thanks!

  5. #2824
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Your problem is a tweak you're using.
    Notifications are fine on mine when the lock "blurs" as it's supposed to

    cleaned my jb phone and re installed all tweaks.now phone is ok and i found out that what caused the problem was "forecast"

    tnx D...

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-05-2014), The_Durben (02-06-2014)

  7. #2825
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Thanks
    3,838
    Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Doing restore want the LS to work, back soon

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  8. #2826
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Doing restore want the LS to work, back soon
    Good move.. You'll love the return to stability!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. #2827
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Thanks
    3,838
    Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Good move.. You'll love the return to stability!
    All good here , fresh as can be, LS works, bad phone

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  10. #2828
    Hi everyone I got this widget for my 77 groovylock theme and I noticed the the location services icon is always on. Doesn't that drain the battery? Is there a way to turn it off and make it run only when it's fetching the new data? Thank you! ImageUploadedByModMyi1391730811.636328.jpg

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391730848.236152.jpg

  11. #2829
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    All good here , fresh as can be, LS works, bad phone
    Bad phone? What's still wrong?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. #2830
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,762
    Thanks
    43,387
    Thanked 18,778 Times in 6,739 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by lilrican21 View Post
    Hi everyone I got this widget for my 77 groovylock theme and I noticed the the location services icon is always on. Doesn't that drain the battery? Is there a way to turn it off and make it run only when it's fetching the new data? Thank you!
    Not really, 2-3% per day is about the average.

    No there isn't, unless you enter your woeid and run in manual mode.
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (02-07-2014)

  14. #2831
    Has anyone seen weatherboard from cydia? Looks really interesting.ImageUploadedByModMyi1391742116.971143.jpg

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-07-2014)

  16. #2832

  17. #2833
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Has anyone seen weatherboard from cydia? Looks really interesting.ImageUploadedByModMyi1391742116.971143.jpg
    Intriguing.. Does reduce motion have to be OFF for it to have full effect?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. #2834
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Just finished modding my phone.now i have weather in my statusbar...so cute...

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391755001.332403.jpg

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to alfox For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (02-10-2014)

  20. #2835
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,994
    Thanks
    3,838
    Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,160 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Bad phone? What's still wrong?
    Haha nothing sorry, just saying bad phone for not playing nicely before

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  21. #2836
    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Haha nothing sorry, just saying bad phone for not playing nicely before
    Ah yes! . Glad you're stable again!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (02-07-2014)

  23. #2837
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Just wanna share my setup.modified my forecastD LS.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391779393.888346.jpg

    Btw guys pls see my picture posted.i noticed that wallpaper is blurred in homescreen and LS.maybe u experienced this and i hope u can help me.tia

  24. #2838
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Has anyone seen weatherboard from cydia? Looks really interesting.ImageUploadedByModMyi1391742116.971143.jpg
    Hi Fattone66.
    I like the iwidget you have in the picture. Which one is that?
    Thanks.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Commish708 For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (02-07-2014)

  26. #2839
    Quote Originally Posted by Commish708 View Post
    Hi Fattone66.
    I like the iwidget you have in the picture. Which one is that?
    Thanks.
    You can get that in chevy's thread dude.😉

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-07-2014), Commish708 (02-07-2014), The_Durben (02-07-2014)

  28. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Not really, 2-3% per day is about the average.

    No there isn't, unless you enter your woeid and run in manual mode.
    That means if I go to say New York my weather will stay Miami on my Ls right?

Page 142 of 216 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •