+ Reply
Page 142 of 200 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132140141142143144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3998

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by P0R7ER e7.minimal comes with elite 7 theme I have E7 Theme already but I cannot find it in my iwidget list why? Can somebody share it here
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    e7.minimal comes with elite 7 theme
    I have E7 Theme already but I cannot find it in my iwidget list why?

Can somebody share it here please? thanks in advance
    Last edited by raiss; 02-04-2014 at 11:33 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,521 Times in 1,209 Posts

hello i am sorry to be the one with constant problems but i must say with myLocation app i have never had this ,i must say that now neither one of my gps widgets work neither sb iwidgets neither LS,xml file would not update,myLocation.tx in documents is empty....donno if is yahoo again but every of those widgets work with woeid,
    am want mylocation back i give up i am gonna have to use it all with woeid.and with prewous version of ww i had no problems i know how great this tweak is i was using it since first dayit was out, one more shot ,does location services need to be on whole time??even i use fixed setting

i4s ios6,can anybody hook me up with older version of WW that does not have myLocation in it?

P.S. just uninstalled WW and installed myLocation app and everything is working great,but still need WW for some LS

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    bro durben do you think its possible for us to add a feature for forecastD? if its ok with you i just wanna add these features

1.show sunrise/sunset time
    2.have day/night wallpaper thats gonna change automatically 6am-6pm for DAY and 6:01pm till 5:59am for NIGHT

if you dont wanna make it official then i hope you can help me with that.i just need the codes for that then il edit it myself with ur help.thanks and more power
    There are other lock screens that do this in different ways.
    Idea for my lock is to just provide the weather and allow you to still see your wallpaper selected.

Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Durben -- quick and probably basic question. I've purchased a couple of your WW LS on Cydia, and I also have Elite7. How do I get my own wallpaper to show as the background? Specifically, I'm looking at the e7.analog LS and your ForecastD LS. Thx.
    The analog uses full screen weather icons that change depending on description.
    It's not meant to show a wallpaper the user sets.

ForecastD already shows whatever wallpaper is set by user. Including Dynamic walls. So not sure what you're asking for it to include this

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello i am sorry to be the one with constant problems but i must say with myLocation app i have never had this ,i must say that now neither one of my gps widgets work neither sb iwidgets neither LS,xml file would not update,myLocation.tx in documents is empty....donno if is yahoo again but every of those widgets work with woeid,
    am want mylocation back i give up i am gonna have to use it all with woeid.and with prewous version of ww i had no problems i know how great this tweak is i was using it since first dayit was out, one more shot ,does location services need to be on whole time??even i use fixed setting

i4s ios6,can anybody hook me up with older version of WW that does not have myLocation in it?

P.S. just uninstalled WW and installed myLocation app and everything is working great,but still need WW for some LS
    You might want to consider updating to iOS 7
    If you still can and jailbreak it. You're going to get left behind a little if you don't.

To use MyLocation in Widget Weather your location update needs to be on Constant or it won't update.
    Using Fixed it's not going to work. This may be your issue?
    Last edited by The_Durben; 02-04-2014 at 11:50 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-04-2014), eballesq (02-04-2014), meth357 (02-04-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post

If you still can and jailbreak it. You're going to get left behind a little if you don't.

To use MyLocation in Widget Weather your location update needs to be on Constant or it won't update.
    ...on my i4s ios7 the same durben on constant it xml is not updating

Thanks
    Thanked 8,486 Times in 4,302 Posts

Though I had no updating of any kind today in Weather.app or WW's xml file for about an hour. Don't know if Meth was experiencing his problems in that window of time or not.

All good as of 1:50PM (13:50) Eastern Standard Time.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (02-04-2014)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Though I had no updating of any kind today in Weather.app or WW's xml file for about an hour. Don't know if Meth was experiencing his problems in that window of time or not.

All good as of 1:50PM (13:50) Eastern Standard Time.
    how about past 2 hours?

Thanks

I had problems until just 10 minutes ago. A respring updated everything. Remember to set it to Constant. There's no appreciable battery drain in all my testing.. And no additional data usage to worry about either, Meth. Just set it to Constant and forget about it.

Thanks

I had problems until just 10 minutes ago. A respring updated everything. Remember to set it to Constant. There's no appreciable battery drain in all my testing.. And no additional data usage to worry about either, Meth. Just set it to Constant and forget about it.
    thanx for that info i am not woried abot battery nor data usage...just one more question does constant needs location services on all time?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,677 Times in 1,073 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raiss View Post
    I have E7 Theme already but I cannot find it in my iwidget list why?

Can somebody share it here please? thanks in advance
    It's a groovy lock theme

Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Thanks

@Durben Why fixed choice dont update the time i ve marked,For example 30 min?
    And also i ll like to add something strange!The iwidgets in the homescreen with fixed configuration update normally,but the lockscreens ( your last for Elite7) dont!Is it something to do with the ls packages?
    Last edited by nik1975; 02-04-2014 at 01:05 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    thanx for that info i am not woried abot battery nor data usage...just one more question does constant needs location services on all time?
    Yes. But not Background App Refresh. Location Services is also not a significant battery drain.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (02-04-2014)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Fixed was working great for me until today. Now it doesn't update.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Fixed was working great for me until today. Now it doesn't update.
    There was some Apple Yahoo Weather.app outage today - very short couple of hours.. But required a reboot and respring to get updates happening again for me.. in all modes - including fixed and constant.

Keep in mind everyone - that Fixed mode currently doesn't update the myLocation.txt file. And Semi doesn't update location for many. Best - for now to run in constant mode all the time. No battery or data usage worries. I've tested thoroughly.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Cooknn (02-04-2014), lostinthemes (02-05-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Thanks

i always use constant mode.....had issues updating earlier...where i had to pull down the notification screen and tap the weather for it to update the location....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 435 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    There are other lock screens that do this in different ways.
    Idea for my lock is to just provide the weather and allow you to still see your wallpaper selected.

The analog uses full screen weather icons that change depending on description.
    It's not meant to show a wallpaper the user sets.

ForecastD already shows whatever wallpaper is set by user. Including Dynamic walls. So not sure what you're asking for it to include this

D is there a plan to add more weather iconsets on ForecastD? This is spot-on. I like the simplicity and minimalistic look. This is a keeper. I hope you have plans on maintaining and updating it to future iOS firmwares.
    Mors Ab Alto

Thanks

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391556290.175906.jpg

It has been almost an hour with no update.

I have it set to constant and to update every 10 minutes.

Didn't have any issues before I restored with it updating.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    Attachment 655286

It has been almost an hour with no update.

I have it set to constant and to update every 10 minutes.

Didn't have any issues before I restored with it updating.
    Did you click to Fixed then back to Constant? I've had my first stickiness with WW ever on my 5S today. Have heard lots of similar reports. Had no Apple Weather.app updating today for 2 hours. I think that messed up WW a little .. But going into WW and clicking to Fixed then back to Constant stopped the sticking and all is working normally again.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bliken (02-04-2014)

Thanks

I did but won't be traveling until the morning. However it has been updating (according to XML update)

So I am sure it will work tomorrow.

Did you click to Fixed then back to Constant? I've had my first stickiness with WW ever on my 5S today. Have heard lots of similar reports. Had no Apple Weather.app updating today for 2 hours. I think that messed up WW a little .. But going into WW and clicking to Fixed then back to Constant stopped the sticking and all is working normally again.

iPhone? More like MyPhone IsaacTobalina's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey guys i got a weird problem, i installed weather widget and it went into boot loop, so i rebooted my phone holding the volume button so it starts in safe mode, now that i got myself in safe mode i deleted widget weather but I'm still in safe mode any fix? i made sure to uninstall the last tweaks i installed but I'm still in safe mode

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Hey guys i got a weird problem, i installed weather widget and it went into boot loop, so i rebooted my phone holding the volume button so it starts in safe mode, now that i got myself in safe mode i deleted widget weather but I'm still in safe mode any fix? i made sure to uninstall the last tweaks i installed but I'm still in safe mode
    So many things it could be. If you've been experiencing any random crashing of late - and you have Winterboard installed from several weeks ago - many of us have found a return to stability only after fully DFU restoring our phones. If you can't find the offending tweaks. That may be your only choice. Unless you're in Europe or Asia where 7.0.5 is your only choice. There's no JB for 7.0.5 yet. So you won't want to restore if 7.0.5 is only choice. But if in iTunes after hitting CHECK FOR UPDATE it says 7.0.4.. consider restoring. Backup everything.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-04-2014 at 08:19 PM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM