Page 141 of 216 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 191 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 4302

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #2801
    Hey guys i got a weird problem, i installed weather widget and it went into boot loop, so i rebooted my phone holding the volume button so it starts in safe mode, now that i got myself in safe mode i deleted widget weather but I'm still in safe mode any fix? i made sure to uninstall the last tweaks i installed but I'm still in safe mode

  2. #2802
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Hey guys i got a weird problem, i installed weather widget and it went into boot loop, so i rebooted my phone holding the volume button so it starts in safe mode, now that i got myself in safe mode i deleted widget weather but I'm still in safe mode any fix? i made sure to uninstall the last tweaks i installed but I'm still in safe mode
    So many things it could be. If you've been experiencing any random crashing of late - and you have Winterboard installed from several weeks ago - many of us have found a return to stability only after fully DFU restoring our phones. If you can't find the offending tweaks. That may be your only choice. Unless you're in Europe or Asia where 7.0.5 is your only choice. There's no JB for 7.0.5 yet. So you won't want to restore if 7.0.5 is only choice. But if in iTunes after hitting CHECK FOR UPDATE it says 7.0.4.. consider restoring. Backup everything.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 02-04-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  3. #2803
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,736
    Thanks
    43,075
    Thanked 18,660 Times in 6,722 Posts

    Use iCleanerPro to turn off your substrates one at a time to find the problem. WW would not have caused this.
    Widget-Weather App Currently Being Updated for iOS 8!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    If you need to generate the MyLocation.txt file in the mean time for widgets, install the MyLocation app from here:
    http://cydia.myrepospace.com/kohidevice/

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (02-04-2014)

  5. #2804
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Use iCleanerPro to turn off your substrates one at a time to find the problem. WW would not have caused this.
    okay i will try ilex rat to uninstall everything, then if it doesn't work i will sadly have to restore

  6. #2805
    Quote Originally Posted by prymeh View Post
    D is there a plan to add more weather iconsets on ForecastD? This is spot-on. I like the simplicity and minimalistic look. This is a keeper. I hope you have plans on maintaining and updating it to future iOS firmwares.
    I'll keep it updated as much as possible. All depends on future lock theming capabilities.

    As for the icon sets, I didn't add choices to keep it simple to use for the majority of Cydia users.
    You can replace the 0.png-47.png with any yahoo icon set you want though.
    Just leave the blank.png in there.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    prymeh (02-04-2014)

  8. #2806
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Hello bro durben.i just wanna say i really luv the simplicity of forecastD.very cool but i just wanna make this report maybe you can do something about this.

    When i get new msgs and when i slide to unlock this is what it looks like.honestly its very disturbing
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595480.158665.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595503.739763.jpg

    Dont mean any disrespect bro but maybe we can do something about this problem?like rather blur weather part?only during new msgs/missd calls or notification received and when we slide to unlock.

    Anyways while playing music i get no problem as seen in this screenshot
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595647.802302.jpg

    Hope we can fix this bro.tia

  9. #2807
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Just finished editing my forecastD

    New feature: sunrise/sunset added

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391600067.232689.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by alfox; 02-05-2014 at 05:35 AM.

  10. #2808
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Out of curiosity has anyone's LockScreen widget just stopped, but others work, did. You managed to fix it

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  11. #2809
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    So far mine is working well.
    Using forecastD as LS and wwforecast_iwidget for my springboard iwidget.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391605228.659675.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391605252.872451.jpg

  12. #2810
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    B4 i goto bed.heres my modified version of forecasfD.now with a lil bigger fonts plus Sunrise/sunset activated..😁

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391610202.778770.jpg

  13. #2811
    Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.

  14. #2812
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,988
    Thanks
    3,825
    Thanked 2,832 Times in 1,155 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.
    I'm not getting crashes, just 3 LS themes won't show but rest do, removed few tweaks still won't work, debating wether to restore but thinking to myself it's only 3 themes :-/

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  15. #2813
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.

    Bye bro...

  16. #2814
    Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Hello bro durben.i just wanna say i really luv the simplicity of forecastD.very cool but i just wanna make this report maybe you can do something about this.

    When i get new msgs and when i slide to unlock this is what it looks like.honestly its very disturbing
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595480.158665.jpg ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595503.739763.jpg

    Dont mean any disrespect bro but maybe we can do something about this problem?like rather blur weather part?only during new msgs/missd calls or notification received and when we slide to unlock.

    Anyways while playing music i get no problem as seen in this screenshot
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391595647.802302.jpg

    Hope we can fix this bro.tia
    Your problem is a tweak you're using.
    Notifications are fine on mine when the lock "blurs" as it's supposed to


  17. #2815
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Performed a fresh 7.0.4 restore on my 5s yesterday (as new, not from backup), then re-jailbroke it and tried some of the heavy animation WW screens again. Unfortunately, still getting safe mode crashes. Fortunately, saw the release of Forecast and have decided to go that route for the time being. Uninstalled WW and Groovy. Forecast appears to be very stable -- just a thought for anyone who is having the same problems I was.
    If you use your Apple passcode lock you will get crashes using LockHTML3. If you want high animation and no crashes with passcode lock on - you need to be using GroovyLock or Cydgets that run their LS animation in the background. Or of course - if you're okay with light animation and need your passcode lock on - then Durben's stuff is great and very little animation if any. Very stable stuff!!

    I can tell - if you're crashing still - after a restore - with high animation lockscreens then you must be also using your Passcode lock. If you want to read more about it - read the last 5 or so pages of the UniAW6.4 thread. Don't want to bog things down here.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  18. #2816
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    If you use your Apple passcode lock you will get crashes using LockHTML3. If you want high animation and no crashes with passcode lock on - you need to be using GroovyLock or Cydgets that run their LS animation in the background. Or of course - if you're okay with light animation and need your passcode lock on - then Durben's stuff is great and very little animation if any. Very stable stuff!!

    I can tell - if you're crashing still - after a restore - with high animation lockscreens then you must be also using your Passcode lock. If you want to read more about it - read the last 5 or so pages of the UniAW6.4 thread. Don't want to bog things down here.
    Thanks I will check that out -- yes, I do have to keep my passcode lock functional.

  19. #2817
    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    Thanks I will check that out -- yes, I do have to keep my passcode lock functional.
    That's your whole issue, bro. You can alleviate all the crashing with high animation locks, keeping your passcode lock on - by switching to GroovyLock to play your favorite Lockscreens. LockHTML3 needs an update to run LS in the 'background' layer and not the 'homepage layer' - not to get too techy.. My personal favorite is LockHTML3 for all it does... but [high animation + LockHTML3 + passcode on] = crashing - even after a restore. What your restore did was get rid of the 'random crashing' as it did for me. Now your only crashing is likely when you try to swipe to unlock.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. #2818
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's your whole issue, bro. You can alleviate all the crashing with high animation locks, keeping your passcode lock on - by switching to GroovyLock to play your favorite Lockscreens. LockHTML3 needs an update to run LS in the 'background' layer and not the 'homepage layer' - not to get too techy.. My personal favorite is LockHTML3 for all it does... but [high animation + LockHTML3 + passcode on] = crashing - even after a restore. What your restore did was get rid of the 'random crashing' as it did for me. Now your only crashing is likely when you try to swipe to unlock.
    Ha -- so there's the dilemma; turn passcode off and get animations with touch function on WW lockscreens with LockHTML, or turn passcode on and get animation with Groovy, but no touch!

    Seems to me the developers of Groovy and LockHTML need to get together and produce a bastard child that gives us all what we want!

  21. #2819
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Your problem is a tweak you're using.
    Notifications are fine on mine when the lock "blurs" as it's supposed to

    Im not sure if its a tweak coz i dont use any other tweak for the lockscreen.anyways maybe ur using a tweak to blur ur background when getting new msgs?any idea for that?

  22. #2820
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Your problem is a tweak you're using.
    Notifications are fine on mine when the lock "blurs" as it's supposed to

    There's Durben pulling out the Sharpie again

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (02-05-2014)

Page 141 of 216 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 191 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •