Page 137 of 216 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

finally, widget weather works on my device now

emm, can someone tell me why my lockhtml3 always crash ?
    because it too much animation ?
    im using dacal widget weather, and when im using it, it always crash every 5 minutes..

iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Thanks

So far its good with me but i noticed that weather icon is wrong.as you can see its night time in my place but the icon is still morning with icon of sun.pls help me guys.tia

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391255087.178245.jpg

I wanna ask also if whats the correct setup for widgetweather app

anyone can share me widget weather ios7 for lockhtml 3 ^^

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    DB_iOS7_Weather_LS
    A lockscreen by (me) Durben (as always thanks to Dacal for a lot of the solid work)
    As seen in the video above and pictured here with some brief options explained.
    Is there a way to see miles instead of kilometers when viewing wind speed and visibility? I searched but couldn't find a reference to this question

Any LockScreen will work in Lockhtml just copy it to themes folder

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by rikrickyy View Post
    finally, widget weather works on my device now
    So the update to 1.5-38 made the UpdateTimestring show in your XML file?? Happy for you!! What a mystery that was...
    emm, can someone tell me why my lockhtml3 always crash ?
    because it too much animation ?
    im using dacal widget weather, and when im using it, it always crash every 5 minutes..
    Yes. Any Lockscreen with moderate levels of animations will crash your phone. It's a bug in iOS7.0.4 that can't be fixed until 7.1. Use Lockscreens with walls and info only.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    Bro pls pm me ur email and il send it thru email coz im mobile mode right now

good day everyone.i really need help here.im just confused coz when i try to use the slide to unlock function of my phone it doesnt slide anymore instead it slides along with the whole screen along with the wallpaper background.btw im using groovylock as my lockscreen.pls see my video attach for more info.tia

Not sure what you're talking about. Everything in that video is working normally.

So far its good with me but i noticed that weather icon is wrong.as you can see its night time in my place but the icon is still morning with icon of sun.pls help me guys.tia

ImageUploadedByModMyi1391255087.178245.jpg

I wanna ask also if whats the correct setup for widgetweather app
    That's a yahoo issue. They are reporting partly cloudy day.
    Nothing to do with the widget.

The lockscreen you're using is a GPS based widget. The only two things it uses from Widget Weather is the constant setting for location and the mylocation toggle to create a text file.
    No other settings in the tweak affect that lockscreen as it was not written for widget weather

Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    Is there a way to see miles instead of kilometers when viewing wind speed and visibility? I searched but couldn't find a reference to this question
    Inside the theme folder open the Config.js
    You can change it in there.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 02-01-2014 at 01:39 PM.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-01-2014), Cooknn (02-01-2014), TEK_2012 (02-01-2014)

I'm using hiddensettings7 for dim delay. You can set it for no dim delay you just have to remember to shut it off yourself.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not sure what you're talking about. Everything in that video is working normally.

That's a yahoo issue. They are reporting partly cloudy day.
    Nothing to do with the widget.

The lockscreen you're using is a GPS based widget. The only two things it uses from Widget Weather is the constant setting for location and the mylocation toggle to create a text file.
    No other settings in the tweak affect that lockscreen as it was not written for widget weather
    Tnx for response bro durben
    First is the video.in that video im trying to show that my slide to unlock is not normal coz it suppose to do the slide for the slider instead the slider doesnt slide but my whole wAllpaper moves to the right

Second about the 2 settings which u said "constant settings" and mylocation"so what should be the choice to use under constant settings?tia

Tnx for response bro durben
    First is the video.in that video im trying to show that my slide to unlock is not normal coz it suppose to do the slide for the slider instead the slider doesnt slide but my whole wAllpaper moves to the right

Second about the 2 settings which u said "constant settings" and mylocation"so what should be the choice to use under constant settings?tia
    Still don't know what you mean about the slide to unlock. That's normal what you're showing.

As for the settings in widget weather. Location Update = Constant
    MyLocation -> toggle on
    Monitors your location and changes as you move.

No other settings in Widget Weather are for that widget.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-01-2014)

Thanks

Thanks for the toggles settings.about the slider.isnt that the normal action is when we touch the slide it should slide only the slider?and not the whole wallpaper thing?

As far as i can remember normallly we touch the slide to unlock and only the slider slides to right but now with my phone when i slide to the right the slider itself doesnt do the slide thing but the whole wallpaper slides.tia

UPDATE:

Sorry for the confusion bro.just checked my daughters ipad mini and ur right its the normal thing.hahaha.

Anyways regarding my lockscreen i noticed that my weather icon doesnt normally change to "day" icon when its already dAy.its still showing the moon even when its morning already.

Im using db_ios7_weatherlockscreen and i edited its db folder and changed it to HTC icon.is there a code for it to normally detect and change from morning and evening?thanks bro
    Last edited by alfox; 02-01-2014 at 06:13 PM.

That's been a new animation with IOS7! Also 1 I can't stand!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-01-2014)

Thanks for the toggles settings.about the slider.isnt that the normal action is when we touch the slide it should slide only the slider?and not the whole wallpaper thing?

As far as i can remember normallly we touch the slide to unlock and only the slider slides to right but now with my phone when i slide to the right the slider itself doesnt do the slide thing but the whole wallpaper slides.tia
    The method you are referring to is how to unlock a device on IOS 6. The way you have to unlock your device now is working as designed and is a feature of IOS 7.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-01-2014)

Thanks

Anyways regarding my lockscreen i noticed that my weather icon doesnt normally change to "day" icon when its already dAy.its still showing the moon even when its morning already.

Im using db_ios7_weatherlockscreen and i edited its db folder and changed it to HTC icon.is there a code for it to normally detect and change from morning and evening?thanks bro

Yahoo supplies the weather code. The lockscreen uses that code and adds an image.
    My icons were correctly named and correct images. Your htc ones may not have been or it's just yahoo reporting an incorrect icon in your area. They do this a lot

21. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

alfox (02-01-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So the update to 1.5-38 made the UpdateTimestring show in your XML file?? Happy for you!! What a mystery that was....
    yes, i updated WW from cydia and suddenly it work..

Yes. Any Lockscreen with moderate levels of animations will crash your phone. It's a bug in iOS7.0.4 that can't be fixed until 7.1. Use Lockscreens with walls and info only
    oh i see.. is animation from dacal widget weather in page 1, can i set it off ?
    when i changed animated weather from true to false, it still there animation weather..

Happy Saturday everyone,

Here we have something that I think is pretty unique. Not because it's an Ezra themed UniAW iWidget. But because it's a Widget Weather Ezra themed UniAW iWidget. From what I've seen this is the only Widget Weather UniAW iWidget that's been posted...

Widget Weather UniAW Ezra iWidget - YouTube

Sorry for the video lag. Here are a couple of other images:

-photo-1.png
    -photo-2.png

I wasn't sure exactly where to post this as it applies to so many threads. I don't want to get in trouble for multiple posts - lol.
    I don't take any credit for how this widget looks. The overlay and mask were taken from a SB Ezra theme from kai32 (fine tuned by Kazuyoshi).
    Most of the CSS was either done by Kazuyoshi or taken from Bacardis recent iWidget so thanks to those two.

Other then that, it was really only the "under the hood" stuff that I did (converting to iWidget, Widget Weather, etc.). Although I did add the 5-day touch forecast Of course it has all the regular UniAW goodies (thanks Ian & Dacal).

I've also added the "Rainy Day" effect:

-new-1.png

Credit to Marek Brodziak and special thanks for his help in getting this up and running - rainyday.js
    I think this is a VERY cool effect. Different animations for rain, showers_cloud and thunderstorm conditions. If "Rainy Day Effect" is set to true when adding the widget, it will override the drops/circles and not display those (even if they are set to true).

Download Link: Ezra UniAW WW

Enjoy and I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

24. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

bliken (02-19-2014), Hip5 (02-16-2014), It's Mi (02-09-2014), Kazuyoshi (02-02-2014), King_O_Hill (02-02-2014), lostinthemes (02-04-2014), MamaJaay (02-02-2014), mcooper (02-02-2014), meth357 (02-02-2014), michaelrw (02-03-2014), mirilopr (02-02-2014), nateD (02-08-2014), Ramses2 (02-02-2014), RKO1195 (02-13-2014), SHARON1O (02-02-2014), The.Drifter (02-02-2014), The_Durben (02-02-2014), wrussell1989 (02-02-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,128 Times in 659 Posts

Do you know why if i choose fixed for weather doesnt update?How to fix this issue?

Does anyone know why i installed widget weather and it didn't work please help

-k4zr.png

-8ksr.png
    Last edited by vietgirl; 02-02-2014 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vietgirl View Post
    Does anyone know why i installed widget weather and it didn't work please help

-k4zr.png

-8ksr.png
    Need to set location update to constant

28. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

vietgirl (02-02-2014)

Page 137 of 216 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127135136137138139 147 187 ... LastLast