Page 132 of 216 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4304

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Awesome Seth!!
    Got my favorite ChevyLock (Accuweather) back workin too!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-29-2014), Hip5 (01-29-2014)

  3. #2622
    Yeah I'm going to fire that up too! If I remember correctly the date is to long no?

  4. #2623
    Now I want to see what happens if I put an iwidget with animation on my springboard while running an animated lock...
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  5. #2624
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Now I want to see what happens if I put an iwidget with animation on my springboard while running an animated lock...
    Always have 5-6 iWidgets running on my screen. All working great together with ani-intense LS.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yeah I'm going to fire that up too! If I remember correctly the date is to long no?
    Yeah Baby!!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-29-2014)

  7. #2625
    Nvm I have so many versions this was for accuweather only
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 01-29-2014 at 09:11 AM.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-29-2014), sethbossfan (01-29-2014)

  9. #2626
    iPhone? More like MyPhone p4ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nove Zamky, Slovakia
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 36 Times in 24 Posts

    Eversince I have installed iWidgets and Weather Widget, I have my location services constantly on, which is consuming my battery. Why is that? My Weather Widget has Location Update set as Fixed.

    Thanks for the tips.

  10. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    Eversince I have installed iWidgets and Weather Widget, I have my location services constantly on, which is consuming my battery. Why is that? My Weather Widget has Location Update set as Fixed.

    Thanks for the tips.
    This was posted one page back. Sometimes even a little reading helps you

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Currently testing a new update.

    Fixed a few things. Notably location service staying on with Fixed set. Now shuts off as intended.

    So far so good. We shall keep you guys posted

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (01-29-2014), King_O_Hill (01-29-2014), p4ra (01-29-2014), sethbossfan (01-29-2014), Sk37cH (01-30-2014), TEK_2012 (01-31-2014), The.Drifter (01-29-2014)

  12. #2628
    iPhone? More like MyPhone p4ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nove Zamky, Slovakia
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 36 Times in 24 Posts

    My bad, I apologize.

    Thank you for your reply.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to p4ra For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-29-2014)

  14. #2629
    Quote Originally Posted by p4ra View Post
    Eversince I have installed iWidgets and Weather Widget, I have my location services constantly on, which is consuming my battery. Why is that? My Weather Widget has Location Update set as Fixed.

    Thanks for the tips.
    I have iwidgets and WW plus live papers always running. I get 8 hours on my battery. What else are you running that would be killing battery?

  15. #2630
    iPhone? More like MyPhone p4ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nove Zamky, Slovakia
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 36 Times in 24 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    I have iwidgets and WW plus live papers always running. I get 8 hours on my battery. What else are you running that would be killing battery?
    In general it is not that bad, I may have overreacted, but the thing is if the location services are constantly running, it would consume the battery and I don't need that.

    There is nothing much besides that running. Plus I am using phone a lot for my work, since I am a lot out of office.

  16. #2631
    Can someone tell me the widget name and or LS for the animated weather that has like rain drops hitting the glass.... I'm not talking about just the rain drops falling, but it actually looks like rain drops hitting glass living drops on screen. I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction please. I haven't even found it in the purchasable ones on cydia.

    One other question.... I had seen someone post a picture where it had a weather warning / severe weather ticker that went across the screen. I'm not sure if that was part of the widget or LS... can anyone shed light on that as well please?

    Thank you in advance.
    Mike
    Last edited by spanishcop; 01-29-2014 at 02:33 PM.

  17. #2632
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,774
    Thanks
    6,978
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by spanishcop View Post
    Can someone tell me the widget name and or LS for the animated weather that has like rain drops hitting the glass.... I'm not talking about just the rain drops falling, but it actually looks like rain drops hitting glass living drops on screen. I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction please. I haven't even found it in the purchasable ones on cydia.

    One other question.... I had seen someone post a picture where it had a weather warning / severe weather ticker that went across the screen. I'm not sure if that was part of the widget or LS... can anyone shed light on that as well please?

    Thank you in advance.
    Mike
    Sounds like you are talking about the rainy day code. That code has been implemented into a few different lockscreens. Bacardi has it in his UNIAW tv lockscreen. Marmoul has it in his UNIAW Scroller cydget which should be on cydia soon. And I did up a simple one with just that in one of the lockscreens in my live wallpaper pack 2 on cydia.

    Like this right?:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQ539GE01PU

  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-05-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), Marmoul (01-30-2014), SHARON1O (01-30-2014), The.Drifter (01-29-2014), The_Durben (01-29-2014)

  19. #2633
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Sounds like you are talking about the rainy day code. That code has been implemented into a few different lockscreens. Bacardi has it in his UNIAW tv lockscreen. Marmoul has it in his UNIAW Scroller cydget which should be on cydia soon. And I did up a simple one with just that in one of the lockscreens in my live wallpaper pack 2 on cydia.

    Like this right?:
    Rainy day LS - YouTube
    Yeah thats the one..... Is there a LS or Widget version of the UNIAW that has all the animations such as clouds,sun,moon on top...but yet the rain drops and lightning and snow work entire screen. I don't really want clouds going all across my screen.... just normal earth experience LOL... rain snow and lightning full screen.... everything else upper part of screen. If that makes sense.

    But yes.... That rain is what I was looking for. MJ modified one for me last year in which it did this exactly as I mentioned except these rain drops... the snow falls, lightning is fullscreen and rain falls...but I would really like these raindrops sticking to the screen like on your video.

    *** Any ideas on the severe weather warning ticker. I can't recall if it was on this thread or somewhere else...but someone had made one.

    Thanks for the reply,
    Mike

  20. #2634
    http://http://youtu.be/9ArmX5PIlzE

    So nice had to post twice!
    Last edited by Werty12; 01-29-2014 at 07:12 PM.

  21. #2635
    1.5-38 has been submitted to Cydia

    Most notable change is Fixed now doesn't keep using Loc Serv

    Rest are a few bug fixes for failed update requests.

  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    alfox (01-29-2014), bliken (01-29-2014), Hip5 (01-30-2014), It's Mi (02-05-2014), lostinthemes (01-30-2014), NewdestinyX (01-29-2014), p4ra (01-30-2014), sethbossfan (01-29-2014), Simon (01-30-2014), Sk37cH (01-30-2014), spanishcop (01-30-2014), TEK_2012 (01-31-2014)

  23. #2636
    Excellent!! Thanks!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. #2637
    The update looks to have answered a question I was asking you about Durben. Thanks!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  25. #2638
    iPhone? More like MyPhone p4ra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Nove Zamky, Slovakia
    Posts
    166
    Thanks
    71
    Thanked 36 Times in 24 Posts

    That is great. My Location Service is running all the time since yesterday. Can't wait to get it fixed.

  26. #2639
    This is a huge thread...aside from the first post that lists a couple of WW lockscreens, is there anywhere else one can go to view some different options?

  27. #2640
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,774
    Thanks
    6,978
    Thanked 15,534 Times in 7,104 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by eballesq View Post
    This is a huge thread...aside from the first post that lists a couple of WW lockscreens, is there anywhere else one can go to view some different options?
    There is a bunch on cydia.

Page 132 of 216 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122130131132133134 142 182 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •