+ Reply
Page 125 of 206 FirstFirst ... 25 75 115123124125126127 135 175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 4114

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by sker@ Attachment 652022 I have the same problem!!�� It's because of the info.plist in themes you have active in WinterBoard. Rename/delete those and respring and it should
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 Times in 394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Attachment 652022
    I have the same problem!!��
    It's because of the info.plist in themes you have active in WinterBoard. Rename/delete those and respring and it should work

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

sker@ (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 4,154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_King_o_Hill View Post
    Hello!
    Shouldn't it be queen_o_hill? Lol jk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Heine (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,809 Times in 4,429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Thanks for this NewD. I am only having the issue with miWeatherv6. Everything else is great and it was working fine until this evening which ironically coincides with our first snow in a couple years
    I think miWeather is by June'sIphone and I don't think he uses Widget Weather. Check on his Aura thread.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 18,969 Times in 4,154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's not what you think, it's my daughter. She wants to learn how to make lock screens and I told her that I knew a person or 2 that might be able to help out.

Or, maybe it is what you think. What the hell do I know.
    Daughter! That explains it then!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-21-2014), Miss_King_o_Hill (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Ah yes! Thx D

Durben & King.. One repeatable bug I've found in WW since build 36. Fixed mode no longer updates the "Neighborhood" elements of the XML even with that switch on. It always used to update a couple minutes after Fixed mode was set. But now on 5S it doesn't do it at all. Even after 30 min. See screenie below. And it also doesn't update the coordinates in the new myLocation.txt file when that switch is on.

Tested this thru a restore and re-jailbreak too.. with only WW installed.

I only use Fixed mode during rain snow events - since Yahoo still never reports those events for my hometown near Philly. I have it hard set widgets to Philly to get proper weather info.

Well this is not that big of a deal as Fixed setting is for setting a city you actually want to see.
    The "smaller" areas you're so stuck on are not really intended for Fixed to show.

I think you forget that the purpose of the additional information we included was for people who issues with a main city showing and this would of also been an issue in their actual weather app.

As for the MyLocation toggle, it needs to be used with one of the location update settings like constant or semi as it is pulling the lat/long that is sent back.
    When I posted that this was added, I also said you need to use constant for it to set the lat and long.

I'll mention it to SD however.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-21-2014 at 09:47 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-21-2014), NewdestinyX (01-22-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just installed via Cydia after receiving June's email and it is working great now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anybody experiencing safe mode after manually respringing phone? I'm using dacals and durben ls... It updates fine and after safe mode it goes back to normal until I manually respring. It does not happen when I respring after installing a tweak from cydia

Thanks
    Thanked 1,432 Times in 519 Posts

Is it correct that you still cannot use info.plist with html because when using durbens lock it is messed up and when disabling the plist it works again. I'm using cydget

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,966 Times in 6,194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Well this is not that big of a deal as Fixed setting is for setting a city you actually want to see.
    The "smaller" areas you're so stuck on are not really intended for Fixed to show.

I think you forget that the purpose of the additional information we included was for people who issues with a main city showing and this would of also been an issue in their actual weather app.

As for the MyLocation toggle, it needs to be used with one of the location update settings like constant or semi as it is pulling the lat/long that is sent back.
    When I posted that this was added, I also said you need to use constant for it to set the lat and long.

I'll mention it to SD however.
    Maybe turning on the MyLocation switch should automatically switch on constant and then only allow either constant or semi to be selected. That would eliminate any issues with it.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (01-22-2014), lostinthemes (01-22-2014), The_Durben (01-21-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Maybe turning on the MyLocation switch should automatically switch on constant and then only allow either constant or semi to be selected. That would eliminate any issues with it.
    I agree. Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Is it correct that you still cannot use info.plist with html because when using durbens lock it is messed up and when disabling the plist it works again. I'm using cydget
    I used it with GroovyLock and Cydget without a plist and works fine.
    So that is likely your issue
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-21-2014 at 11:23 PM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

bAdkid (01-23-2014), King_O_Hill (01-21-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi,

I don`t know if that is ok that all the time i have arrow for lotation service on status bar.

At this moment battery is dicharging very fast. How to siwth it off (i mean how to set switch on location service only for time when weather foracast should be updated?)

At this moment i have GroovLock with DB_WidgetWeather and Widget Weather form Cydia with is seted: Update interval 60min, Location update: Semi, GPS Distance Filter: 1km

Anybody could help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you look under Location Services, you will see that the Widget Weather switch is on. If you turn it off, the arrow will only appear only when you touch your home button to wake up your phone. After you slide to unlock it will disappear.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hi,,
    i want to ask, i'm trying to use db_ios7_weather or dacal in page 1 with groovylock, but why the weather didn't come out on my lockscreen ?
    if i'm using db_wigetweather, it just show the table and the weather didn't show up, and if i'm using dacal it just show the clock..
    why it is like this ? what should i do ?
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,081 Times in 6,936 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rikrickyy View Post
    hi,,
    i want to ask, i'm trying to use db_ios7_weather or dacal in page 1 with groovylock, but why the weather didn't come out on my lockscreen ?
    if i'm using db_wigetweather, it just show the table and the weather didn't show up, and if i'm using dacal it just show the clock..
    why it is like this ? what should i do ?
    thanks
    Are you using a theme in winterboard?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yearoftherat View Post
    If you look under Location Services, you will see that the Widget Weather switch is on. If you turn it off, the arrow will only appear only when you touch your home button to wake up your phone. After you slide to unlock it will disappear.
    I try that, but every respring, the switch is on again. When I set that switch of, my Location Arrow is not
    displayed, it does not appear when I touch my home button to wake up my phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Are you using a theme in winterboard?
    yes.. but i already to deactivate my themes in winterboard but still nothing happen..
    and i've checked in my theme, it doesn't has info.plist ..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Daughter! That explains it then!
    Maybe Princess_o_Hill...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-22-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 Times in 743 Posts

I have a couple of most likely stupid questions. First, when do I need to have the MyLocation toggle on? Is that for widgets that use MyLocation? Second, what is the WidgetWeather_Base entry in WB for? I'm not using any widgets on my LS. Do I need to have that activated in WB?

My iPhone is a Part of Me BootsBrown's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,019 Times in 495 Posts

My understanding is that my location enabled is for those widgets that run on my location, to install on lockscreen u need to have groovylock from cydia & then ull place yer WW theme in there via iFile or ifunbox(something like those). Once uve done that u can access WW & GroovyLock in your stock settings app.
    Hope that helps
    If not someone please correct!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sital's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,047 Times in 743 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    My understanding is that my location enabled is for those widgets that run on my location, to install on lockscreen u need to have groovylock from cydia & then ull place yer WW theme in there via iFile or ifunbox(something like those). Once uve done that u can access WW & GroovyLock in your stock settings app.
    Hope that helps
    If not someone please correct!
    That makes sense about the MyLocation toggle.

I'm not trying to put anything on my LS. I'm just wondering what the WW entry in WB is for.

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM