Page 123 of 216 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Widget Weather

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Those of you having trouble with WhiteScreens trying to run LockScreens on GroovyLock
    1) Make sure the MyLocation button is on in WidgetWeather
    2) Make sure there are no spaces in the name of the LockScreenWidget's folder.
    3) Make sure the HTML file name in the folder is LockBackground.html.

--- if none of those work.. Go to the GroovyLock thread and ask more questions - as #1 above is the only part affected by the tweak discussed in this thread..
    You forgot disable any .plists that are running in Winterboard
    That is also a likely cause for people having issues

Quote Originally Posted by ddaddy2420 View Post
    When you say place a lock screen in the Groovylock folder, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean navigate to a theme folder in ifile, remove the spaces in the name of the folder and copy the entire folder and paste it into the groovy lockfolder? Or do you mean copy the lockbackground.html files from those theme folders?
    Go check out the thread
    GroovyLock (HTML LockScreen Platform)
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-21-2014 at 09:11 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Heine (01-22-2014), Simon (01-21-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    You forgot disable any .plists that are running in Winterboard
    That is also a likely cause for people having issues
    Ah yes! Thx D

Durben & King.. One repeatable bug I've found in WW since build 36. Fixed mode no longer updates the "Neighborhood" elements of the XML even with that switch on. It always used to update a couple minutes after Fixed mode was set. But now on 5S it doesn't do it at all. Even after 30 min. See screenie below. And it also doesn't update the coordinates in the new myLocation.txt file when that switch is on.

Tested this thru a restore and re-jailbreak too.. with only WW installed.

I only use Fixed mode during rain snow events - since Yahoo still never reports those events for my hometown near Philly. I have it hard set widgets to Philly to get proper weather info.

Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

@ Durben...thanks for the cydget. Your inbox is full. Tried to send you a PM with a question.

I have a question...is there a way to run a WW based lock screen or widget in a different location update option than the others? For example, If I want to use Durbens IOS 7 Lock as a cydget but not in constant mode (only fixed or manual) so that it only shows my local towns weather but use all my other WW widgets with the Constant Location update is it possible? Or will they all have to be used the same way based on what I have it set to in the Settings options for Location update?
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 01-21-2014 at 10:33 PM.

Those of you having trouble with WhiteScreens trying to run LockScreens on GroovyLock
    1) Make sure the MyLocation button is on in WidgetWeather
    2) Make sure there are no spaces in the name of the LockScreenWidget's folder.
    3) Make sure the HTML file name in the folder is LockBackground.html.

--- if none of those work.. Go to the GroovyLock thread and ask more questions - as #1 above is the only part affected by the tweak discussed in this thread..

Thanks for this NewD. I am only having the issue with miWeatherv6. Everything else is great and it was working fine until this evening which ironically coincides with our first snow in a couple years

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,396 Times in 457 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Attachment 652022
    I have the same problem!!��
    It's because of the info.plist in themes you have active in WinterBoard. Rename/delete those and respring and it should work

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

sker@ (01-22-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_King_o_Hill View Post
    Hello!
    Shouldn't it be queen_o_hill? Lol jk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Heine (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-22-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by z06gal View Post
    Thanks for this NewD. I am only having the issue with miWeatherv6. Everything else is great and it was working fine until this evening which ironically coincides with our first snow in a couple years
    I think miWeather is by June'sIphone and I don't think he uses Widget Weather. Check on his Aura thread.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    It's not what you think, it's my daughter. She wants to learn how to make lock screens and I told her that I knew a person or 2 that might be able to help out.

Or, maybe it is what you think. What the hell do I know.
    Daughter! That explains it then!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-22-2014), Miss_King_o_Hill (01-22-2014)

Ah yes! Thx D

Durben & King.. One repeatable bug I've found in WW since build 36. Fixed mode no longer updates the "Neighborhood" elements of the XML even with that switch on. It always used to update a couple minutes after Fixed mode was set. But now on 5S it doesn't do it at all. Even after 30 min. See screenie below. And it also doesn't update the coordinates in the new myLocation.txt file when that switch is on.

Tested this thru a restore and re-jailbreak too.. with only WW installed.

I only use Fixed mode during rain snow events - since Yahoo still never reports those events for my hometown near Philly. I have it hard set widgets to Philly to get proper weather info.

Well this is not that big of a deal as Fixed setting is for setting a city you actually want to see.
    The "smaller" areas you're so stuck on are not really intended for Fixed to show.

I think you forget that the purpose of the additional information we included was for people who issues with a main city showing and this would of also been an issue in their actual weather app.

As for the MyLocation toggle, it needs to be used with one of the location update settings like constant or semi as it is pulling the lat/long that is sent back.
    When I posted that this was added, I also said you need to use constant for it to set the lat and long.

I'll mention it to SD however.
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-21-2014 at 10:47 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (01-22-2014), NewdestinyX (01-22-2014)

I just installed via Cydia after receiving June's email and it is working great now

Anybody experiencing safe mode after manually respringing phone? I'm using dacals and durben ls... It updates fine and after safe mode it goes back to normal until I manually respring. It does not happen when I respring after installing a tweak from cydia

Is it correct that you still cannot use info.plist with html because when using durbens lock it is messed up and when disabling the plist it works again. I'm using cydget

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Well this is not that big of a deal as Fixed setting is for setting a city you actually want to see.
    The "smaller" areas you're so stuck on are not really intended for Fixed to show.

I think you forget that the purpose of the additional information we included was for people who issues with a main city showing and this would of also been an issue in their actual weather app.

As for the MyLocation toggle, it needs to be used with one of the location update settings like constant or semi as it is pulling the lat/long that is sent back.
    When I posted that this was added, I also said you need to use constant for it to set the lat and long.

I'll mention it to SD however.
    Maybe turning on the MyLocation switch should automatically switch on constant and then only allow either constant or semi to be selected. That would eliminate any issues with it.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

BootsBrown (01-22-2014), lostinthemes (01-22-2014), The_Durben (01-22-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Maybe turning on the MyLocation switch should automatically switch on constant and then only allow either constant or semi to be selected. That would eliminate any issues with it.
    I agree. Good idea

Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Is it correct that you still cannot use info.plist with html because when using durbens lock it is messed up and when disabling the plist it works again. I'm using cydget
    I used it with GroovyLock and Cydget without a plist and works fine.
    So that is likely your issue
    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-22-2014 at 12:23 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

bAdkid (01-23-2014), King_O_Hill (01-22-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Hi,

I don`t know if that is ok that all the time i have arrow for lotation service on status bar.

At this moment battery is dicharging very fast. How to siwth it off (i mean how to set switch on location service only for time when weather foracast should be updated?)

At this moment i have GroovLock with DB_WidgetWeather and Widget Weather form Cydia with is seted: Update interval 60min, Location update: Semi, GPS Distance Filter: 1km

Anybody could help me?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you look under Location Services, you will see that the Widget Weather switch is on. If you turn it off, the arrow will only appear only when you touch your home button to wake up your phone. After you slide to unlock it will disappear.

hi,,
    i want to ask, i'm trying to use db_ios7_weather or dacal in page 1 with groovylock, but why the weather didn't come out on my lockscreen ?
    if i'm using db_wigetweather, it just show the table and the weather didn't show up, and if i'm using dacal it just show the clock..
    why it is like this ? what should i do ?
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 15,543 Times in 7,106 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rikrickyy View Post
    hi,,
    i want to ask, i'm trying to use db_ios7_weather or dacal in page 1 with groovylock, but why the weather didn't come out on my lockscreen ?
    if i'm using db_wigetweather, it just show the table and the weather didn't show up, and if i'm using dacal it just show the clock..
    why it is like this ? what should i do ?
    thanks
    Are you using a theme in winterboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Are you using a theme in winterboard?
    yes.. but i already to deactivate my themes in winterboard but still nothing happen..
    and i've checked in my theme, it doesn't has info.plist ..

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Daughter! That explains it then!
    Maybe Princess_o_Hill...

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lostinthemes For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-22-2014)

Page 123 of 216 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113121122123124125 133 173 ... LastLast