Page 117 of 216 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #2321
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    163
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 28 Times in 20 Posts

    Any iPad springboard widget weather for ios7 suggestions?

  2. #2322
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,217
    Thanks
    3,933
    Thanked 10,215 Times in 6,216 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    ...i really miss the forum so i took the plunge and bought one to play on.
    So nice to see you, you've been missed Jazz.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blkcadi For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (01-19-2014), Jazzman UK (01-19-2014)

  4. #2323
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,427
    Thanks
    3,270
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 659 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    I turned em on but can't see the difference lol...it's a 5S does that make a difference...

    Frame replicated for theme, options .....

    Still i cant find this widget,where exactly should i find it,and which is the name?

  5. #2324
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,728
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    So nice to see you, you've been missed Jazz.
    Why thank you maam...

    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    Still i cant find this widget,where exactly should i find it,and which is the name?

    Nik you have a PM...
    Last edited by Jazzman UK; 01-19-2014 at 02:21 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (01-19-2014), chevymusclecar (01-19-2014), metaserph (01-19-2014), nik1975 (01-19-2014)

  7. #2325
    Swore I just saw a ghost in my email. Went by the name Jazzman UK.

    Welcome back.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-19-2014), daddykool (01-19-2014), hemptation (01-19-2014), Jazzman UK (01-19-2014), metaserph (01-19-2014)

  9. #2326
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yes info plist will make iWidgets not work till winterboard is updated
    Not all. "No Docked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" plist themes in WB worked fine with iWidgets until I installed my beta of GroovyLock. Then even those two plist themes stopped iWidgets from working. Thanks!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. #2327
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Not all. "No Docked Icon Labels" and "No Undocked Icon Labels" plist themes in WB worked fine with iWidgets until I installed my beta of GroovyLock. Then even those two plist themes stopped iWidgets from working. Thanks!
    There's a new beta out, will see if this is resolved. Hang tight.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-19-2014)

  12. #2328
    In Widget Weather news

    1.5-36 has been submitted to Cydia

    Changes
    -Added toggle for MyLocation. Tweak now creates and updates a location file compatible for use with previous widgets written for GPS use with MyLocation tweak.
    -Fixed some wording
    -Minor bug fixes

  13. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    blkcadi (01-19-2014), Carvensno (01-19-2014), Darrenrooster (01-19-2014), Heine (01-19-2014), hemptation (01-19-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-19-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), Marty McFly (01-19-2014), NewdestinyX (01-19-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-19-2014), RKO1195 (01-19-2014), sethbossfan (01-19-2014), Sital (01-20-2014), Sk37cH (01-20-2014), wrussell1989 (01-19-2014)

  14. #2329
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    There's a new beta out, will see if this is resolved. Hang tight.
    Just got the new beta too, Krima. Testing now.. Thx!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  15. #2330
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Just got the new beta too, Krima. Testing now.. Thx!
    Don't bother. It's the same thing.


    And any feedback you leave here about other tweaks will confuse people so email it instead please.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), Krima (01-19-2014), metaserph (01-19-2014)

  17. #2331
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Don't bother. It's the same thing.


    And any feedback you leave here about other tweaks will confuse people so email it instead please.
    Good point Durben. My apologies.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-19-2014)

  19. #2332
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Good point Durben. My apologies.
    The little posts were fine. I just foreseen a marathon post coming lol

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), RKO1195 (01-19-2014)

  21. #2333
    Master & King of Mods Jazzman UK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    West Yorkshire
    Posts
    6,134
    Thanks
    8,728
    Thanked 26,080 Times in 5,065 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Swore I just saw a ghost in my email. Went by the name Jazzman UK.

    Welcome back.
    It's been a while, thanks buddy...
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jazzman UK For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (01-20-2014)

  23. #2334
    Is this compatible with infiniboard?

  24. #2335
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Is this compatible with infiniboard?
    WidgetWeather tweak itself is fine with Infiniboard

    But if you want to use iWidgets (any of them including ones written for Widget Weather) it is not compatible.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (01-21-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), RKO1195 (01-19-2014)

  26. #2336
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Don't bother. It's the same thing.


    And any feedback you leave here about other tweaks will confuse people so email it instead please.
    Yes. Sorry, D.. Forgot where I was.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-19-2014)

  28. #2337
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    WidgetWeather tweak itself is fine with Infiniboard

    But if you want to use iWidgets (any of them including ones written for Widget Weather) it is not compatible.
    Ok thanx! I am on iOS 7 iphone 5 & install this awesome tweak but I guess I'm not understanding how it shows up on my screen...initially I installed per directions from cydia & was able to see it in iFile & my settings app even saw the base in winterboard but still unsure what to do.. Does is just show up over my weather app? Do I need to install iWidgets? Or is there something I need to do in iFile?

    Any help is appreciated..this just looks to awesome to not have & Miss weather widgets I'm general!

    TIA

  29. #2338
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Ok thanx! I am on iOS 7 iphone 5 & install this awesome tweak but I guess I'm not understanding how it shows up on my screen...initially I installed per directions from cydia & was able to see it in iFile & my settings app even saw the base in winterboard but still unsure what to do.. Does is just show up over my weather app? Do I need to install iWidgets? Or is there something I need to do in iFile?

    Any help is appreciated..this just looks to awesome to not have & Miss weather widgets I'm general!

    TIA
    This tweak only provides data to widgets.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (01-21-2014)

  31. #2339
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzman UK View Post
    It's been a while, thanks buddy...
    Hey. Glad to see you around jazz. Been a while hope you are doing good. Really really glad you are back and doing what you do brother.

    Sorry for the post, just had to shoot a shout out. WW for the win

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hemptation For This Useful Post:

    Heine (01-22-2014), Jazzman UK (01-20-2014), King_O_Hill (01-19-2014), RKO1195 (01-19-2014), The_Durben (01-19-2014)

  33. #2340
    Livin the iPhone Life jawonder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Boynton Beach, Florida
    Posts
    2,569
    Thanks
    4,005
    Thanked 2,557 Times in 1,279 Posts

    Anyone have a lock HTML that can work with Groovylock ?. GrooveCarrot post Grovelock on Twitter .

Page 117 of 216 FirstFirst ... 17 67 107115116117118119 127 167 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •