+ Reply
Page 115 of 202 FirstFirst ... 15 65 105113114115116117 125 165 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,300 of 4021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben When is this tweak ready. I fell in love with it. Since there is no way YET theming the lockscreen in iOS7, maybe it would be
...
  1. #2281
    Green Apple taliezin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 38 Times in 25 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    When is this tweak ready. I fell in love with it.
    Since there is no way YET theming the lockscreen in iOS7, maybe it would be a great idea to make this into a iWidget?? Or did you do that already?
    It would be great to have a 320x150 widget with live weather iOS7 stock Style. Like 'Live Weather Icon iOS7' did.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to taliezin For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  3. #2282
    My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 337 Posts

    This widget is tops thank you [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by superouse; 01-18-2014 at 09:29 AM.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to superouse For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014)

  5. #2283
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by superouse View Post
    This widget is tops thank you [IMG][/IMG]
    Can you share that widget please. Looks beautiful. Tia

  6. #2284
    My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 337 Posts

    it is on the first page pal

  7. #2285
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    481
    Thanks
    1,686
    Thanked 477 Times in 211 Posts

    Thanks. I checked a few pages back and coffee diary theme but not the first page. I'm a dope. Thanks again bro

  8. #2286
    My iPhone is a Part of Me superouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    England
    Posts
    538
    Thanks
    772
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 337 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Best01 View Post
    Thanks. I checked a few pages back and coffee diary theme but not the first page. I'm a dope. Thanks again bro
    Its defo on this thread Best look through the first 10 pages
    Last edited by superouse; 01-18-2014 at 01:12 PM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to superouse For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (01-18-2014)

  10. #2287
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,504
    Thanks
    3,183
    Thanked 5,568 Times in 1,144 Posts

    Hey guys! Just dropping off a little widget I put together.

    DK Simple WW.iWidget.

    Original code by the Widget Weather Team!

    Big shout out to RKO1195 for the big help as always! Amazing guy! Thank you.

    Original weather images by Zoo.



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wnd02g6dyweqhd2/Dk%20simple%20%20ww.zip

    Enjoy guys.
    Last edited by daddykool; 01-19-2014 at 10:08 AM.

  11. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (01-18-2014), Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), Dexy88 (01-19-2014), Ian Nicoll (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), King_O_Hill (01-18-2014), Mav1971 (01-19-2014), mirilopr (01-19-2014), pnunez1310 (01-18-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), sethbossfan (01-18-2014), Sk37cH (01-19-2014), Tav681 (01-18-2014), TeddyDiesel (01-18-2014), The.Drifter (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  12. #2288
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Still no desire to upgrade to 7. Really in no hurry. I can't live without weather on my lock screen.

    Thanks to the Widget Weather team and gurus.

    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (01-18-2014)

  14. #2289
    What's Jailbreak? Moderus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    I've spent about an hour looking through this thread trying to find an answer on how to simply install all of this stuff and I'm coming up empty. What do I need? I downloaded Widget Weather from Cydia and I can't get it to do anything. I selected the base in Winterboard and nothing happens. Is there a different iWidget that needs to be used with WW? I'm trying to install UniAW6.4(WW) and Dacal Widget Weather Yahoo. Any help would be great. I'm using an iPhone 4 with IOS 7.0.4 installed. Thanks, and you guys, props. The work you've done on everything, not just what's current, is simply amazing.

  15. #2290
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 268 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderus View Post
    I've spent about an hour looking through this thread trying to find an answer on how to simply install all of this stuff and I'm coming up empty. What do I need? I downloaded Widget Weather from Cydia and I can't get it to do anything. I selected the base in Winterboard and nothing happens. Is there a different iWidget that needs to be used with WW? I'm trying to install UniAW6.4(WW) and Dacal Widget Weather Yahoo. Any help would be great. I'm using an iPhone 4 with IOS 7.0.4 installed. Thanks, and you guys, props. The work you've done on everything, not just what's current, is simply amazing.
    The things you've downloaded are for lock screens. Those aren't currently working in ios7.

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Still no desire to upgrade to 7. Really in no hurry. I can't live without weather on my lock screen.

    Thanks to the Widget Weather team and gurus.

    Same here. 6.1.2 running strong!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    Moderus (01-18-2014), sethbossfan (01-18-2014)

  17. #2291
    Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,019
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by daddykool View Post
    Hey guys! Just dropping off a little widget I put together.

    DK Simple WW.iWidget.

    Original code by the Widget Weather Team!

    Big shout out to RKO1195 for the big help as always! Amazing guy! Thank you.

    Original weather images by Zoo.



    https://www.dropbox.com/s/saldpe0dkj...le%20%20ww.zip

    Enjoy guys.
    Awesome job Daddykool! Looks great

    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014)

  19. #2292
    What's Jailbreak? Moderus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    The things you've downloaded are for lock screens. Those aren't currently working in ios7.!
    UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme.zip is a lockscreen?

  20. #2293
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 268 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderus View Post
    UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme.zip is a lockscreen?
    You didn't specify SB in your last post my apologies. Although I don't think that's working as if yet either.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    Moderus (01-18-2014)

  22. #2294
    What's Jailbreak? Moderus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    You didn't specify SB in your last post my apologies. Although I don't think that's working as if yet either.
    Ok, thanks for the quick replies. I just miss my timed walls and weather, lol.

  23. #2295
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 268 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Moderus View Post
    Ok, thanks for the quick replies. I just miss my timed walls and weather, lol.
    No worries. I could be wrong something's might be working. I never updated to ios7 so everything still works for me.

  24. #2296
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Well I'm on iOS 7.0.4 and I'm running a lock




    Good to be back in business.

  25. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Carvensno (01-18-2014), Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), Dexy88 (01-19-2014), dReAdLoKdEmOn (02-03-2014), Heine (01-18-2014), hemptation (01-18-2014), It's Mi (01-22-2014), Jazzman UK (01-19-2014), King_O_Hill (01-18-2014), lostinthemes (01-20-2014), Mav1971 (01-19-2014), prymeh (01-19-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), Simon (01-18-2014), The.Drifter (01-18-2014)

  26. #2297
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,219
    Thanks
    9,858
    Thanked 5,021 Times in 1,714 Posts

    Thanks DaddyKool for the widget great job
    WidgetWeather ​Thread

  27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    daddykool (01-18-2014), Heine (01-18-2014), hemptation (01-18-2014), King_O_Hill (01-18-2014)

  28. #2298
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    358
    Thanks
    162
    Thanked 268 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Well I'm on iOS 7.0.4 and I'm running a lock




    Good to be back in business.
    How?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (01-18-2014)

  30. #2299
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,465
    Thanks
    3,751
    Thanked 8,549 Times in 4,327 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Werty12 View Post
    How? {Durben's Lockscreen working}
    Modding the contents of the Junescreen folder in var/mobile/Library and then running in the Junescreen dylib purchaseable from June's Aura thread. ( Pretty sure.. )
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-18-2014 at 03:32 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (01-18-2014)

  32. #2300
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,416
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,572 Times in 4,080 Posts

    No he's using GroovyLock coming later today
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (01-18-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

LinkBacks (?)

  1. 08-08-2013, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts