Page 112 of 216 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 4310

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Widget Weather

  1. #2221
    iPhone? More like MyPhone alfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    somewhere in the middle
    Posts
    173
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 70 Times in 54 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389951543.885414.jpg
    Good day everyone.ive been trying to have a good weather widget for my lockscreen ip5s ios704.so far im not successful.i tried and ended up having this instead on my springboard.can anyone pls help or guide me on how i could use this as my lockscreen?btw im using the UniAW6_dylib_version.hope somebody could help.tia and more power to everyone.

    Ive been watching the original stock weather of ios7 and i wonder if someone can get that and make that into lockscreen or notification center.os it possible?ImageUploadedByModMyi1389953127.914407.jpg
    Last edited by alfox; 01-17-2014 at 04:05 AM.

  2. #2222
    Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389951543.885414.jpg
    Good day everyone.ive been trying to have a good weather widget for my lockscreen ip5s ios704.so far im not successful.i tried and ended up having this instead on my springboard.can anyone pls help or guide me on how i could use this as my lockscreen?btw im using the UniAW6_dylib_version.hope somebody could help.tia and more power to everyone.

    Ive been watching the original stock weather of ios7 and i wonder if someone can get that and make that into lockscreen or notification center.os it possible?ImageUploadedByModMyi1389953127.914407.jpg
    There are tons of LS widgets. But unfortunately, WinterBoard is not supporting this yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Widget weather has been causing my phone to go into safe mode since this morning Took me a long time but I got rid of most tweaks and reinstalled them with no problems. Installed WW last and it went into safe mode immediately.

    I think it has a conflict with another tweak I have, because uninstalling WW fixes my phone. Then after reinstalling it it goes into safe mode again.
    If you send us a crash report or a syslog thru Cydia, we might be able to troubleshoot the problem. Please include the same explanation that you gave here with it.

    You may need to install syslogd and/or crash reporter from Cydia.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 01-17-2014 at 05:25 AM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    pioneer88 (01-17-2014), SHARON1O (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

  4. #2223
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you send us a crash report or a syslog thru Cydia, we might be able to troubleshoot the problem. Please include the same explanation that you gave here with it.

    You may need to install syslogd and/or crash reporter from Cydia.
    Thanks for your reply. I've sent a email through cydia, although I have no idea how to include the crash report or syslog into the email.

    I tried re-installing WW this time and while my phone managed to avoid going into safe mode immediately after install this time, it did randomly crash to safe mode after 1 min of using my phone. Just some additional info that will hopefully help you.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-17-2014)

  6. #2224
    Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    Widget weather has been causing my phone to go into safe mode since this morning Took me a long time but I got rid of most tweaks and reinstalled them with no problems. Installed WW last and it went into safe mode immediately.

    I think it has a conflict with another tweak I have, because uninstalling WW fixes my phone. Then after reinstalling it it goes into safe mode again.
    Can you write up your list of tweaks please..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. #2225
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    Trying to catch on...I'm sure I missed something, but here's what I have installed

    i5 7.0.4

    WidgetWeather
    My location
    Winterboard
    Wallpaper jpegifier

    I am seeing the .xml file in documents.
    Made sure location and weather are on in settings app
    Dl the UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme from first post
    Activated it in winterboard
    Respring
    And no weather on my SB.

    What am I doing wrong?

  8. #2226
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,983
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Trying to catch on...I'm sure I missed something, but here's what I have installed

    i5 7.0.4

    WidgetWeather
    My location
    Winterboard
    Wallpaper jpegifier

    I am seeing the .xml file in documents.
    Made sure location and weather are on in settings app
    Dl the UniAW6.4_SB (WW).theme from first post
    Activated it in winterboard
    Respring
    And no weather on my SB.

    What am I doing wrong?
    Winterboard does not support lockscreen html wallpapers yet on iOS7

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (01-17-2014)

  10. #2227
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    But it's the springboard I'm trying to get working. I dl the SB weather off first page.

    What do I need to delete? How do I get springboard weather?

  11. #2228
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,785
    Thanks
    6,983
    Thanked 15,550 Times in 7,109 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    But it's the springboard I'm trying to get working. I dl the SB weather off first page.

    What do I need to delete? How do I get springboard weather?
    winterboard doesn't support any type of html wallpaper/widget yet on iOS7. Lockscreen or springboard. All winterboard can do on iOS7 right now is pretty much theme icons.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), s22lane (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-17-2014)

  13. #2229
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    Got it. So no weather on SB other than iwidget?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (01-17-2014)

  15. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by alfox View Post
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1389951543.885414.jpg
    Good day everyone.ive been trying to have a good weather widget for my lockscreen ip5s ios704.so far im not successful.i tried and ended up having this instead on my springboard.can anyone pls help or guide me on how i could use this as my lockscreen?btw im using the UniAW6_dylib_version.hope somebody could help.tia and more power to everyone.

    Ive been watching the original stock weather of ios7 and i wonder if someone can get that and make that into lockscreen or notification center.os it possible?ImageUploadedByModMyi1389953127.914407.jpg
    Lockscreen has been made quite a while ago.
    Been on the first post of this thread since it came out.

    Last edited by The_Durben; 01-17-2014 at 01:58 PM.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014)

  17. #2231
    May be a silly question but I must ask...
    I have no weather app in my wife's iPad
    So where does WW pull out the information to support weather widgets?

  18. #2232
    In short iPads that have weather info in NC or can show with Siri (ask what is the local weather for example) have the core weather foundations installed.
    Whether an app or not, the libraries do the same thing basically so the weather info gets parsed same way as the phones.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), King_O_Hill (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-17-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014)

  20. #2233
    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Got it. So no weather on SB other than iwidget?
    Exactly. Until WinterBoard updates only iWidgets and nothing on Lockscreen. "Times are hard in the kingdom."
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    lostinthemes (01-18-2014), pnunez1310 (01-17-2014)

  22. #2234
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,307
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    HA! Thank u!

  23. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    HA! Thank u!
    You can install the dylib version to get UniAW on your SB.

    Teaser!

    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 01-17-2014 at 05:42 PM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (01-18-2014), hemptation (01-17-2014), lostinthemes (01-18-2014), Noobiusmaximus (01-17-2014), rasputin007 (01-18-2014), RKO1195 (01-18-2014), s22lane (01-17-2014), The_Durben (01-18-2014)

  25. #2236
    Release it already the my location app is only one not themed on my springboard can't wait to get rid of it! Just did a fresh jailbreak don't really want to use dylib!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (01-18-2014)

  27. #2237
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Release it already the my location app is only one not themed on my springboard can't wait to get rid of it! Just did a fresh jailbreak don't really want to use dylib!
    You should code your own

  28. #2238
    Quote Originally Posted by Azjonnyg View Post
    You should code your own
    Ummm.....thank you? I guess!

  29. #2239
    :-) soon buddy, I'm sure there's reasons for not releasing

  30. #2240
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Release it already the my location app is only one not themed on my springboard can't wait to get rid of it! Just did a fresh jailbreak don't really want to use dylib!
    You 'do' realize that Dylib is our only choice on SB if you don't want to use iWidgets. But if you're cool with the iWidget version of UniAW then the MyLocation switch in WidgetWeather will getcha up & running.

    Heck if you're really, really jonesin' for it now.. I have UniAW6-iWidget already coded for WidgetWeather's current release on Cydia (withOUT the myLoc switch). Say the word.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 01-17-2014 at 09:27 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 112 of 216 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •