+ Reply
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 418

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
WoW = Drifter & Matchstic !!! To many choices. I haven't decided which version will work best for me so I'm going to try them all. Thanks again for all
...
  1. #141
    What's Jailbreak? Phre57's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Winchester VA.
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    69
    Thanked 71 Times in 17 Posts

    WoW = Drifter & Matchstic !!! To many choices. I haven't decided which version will work best for me so I'm going to try them all.
    Thanks again for all your work and sharing.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (06-27-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), TeddyDiesel (06-26-2013), The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

  3. #142
    Livin the iPhone Life TeddyDiesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,120
    Thanks
    5,173
    Thanked 2,958 Times in 914 Posts

    Holy Mother!!! How do I pick just one!?! This is awesome!! I just thought I was going to sit on my butt and do nothing tonight, but not anymore... Hehe! You all rock! Thank you both very much!

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (06-27-2013), The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

  5. #143
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,147
    Thanks
    40,426
    Thanked 17,066 Times in 6,236 Posts

    Awesome dudes!

    Code works great!

    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (06-29-2013), It's Mi (06-29-2013), Matchstic (06-27-2013), RKO1195 (06-27-2013), SHARON1O (06-28-2013), The.Drifter (06-26-2013), The_Durben (06-27-2013)

  7. #144
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    I installed the iPad version and the weather is not working. I put in the yahoo code. Battery works great. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

  9. #145
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,107
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    I installed the iPad version and the weather is not working. I put in the yahoo code. Battery works great. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
    Since your entering your city code, did you turn off GPS?

    Did you press done after you entered your yahoo weather code ? (The little "x" should disappear)

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), King_O_Hill (06-26-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), The_Durben (06-27-2013)

  11. #146
    My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    112
    Thanked 159 Times in 113 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Since your entering your city code, did you turn off GPS?

    Did you press done after you entered your yahoo weather code ? (The little "x" should disappear)
    Thank you for helping. I did turn off GPS and the x did go away. I didn't see a "done" button.... I used 55805629 as the code.

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Thank you for helping. I did turn off GPS and the x did go away. I didn't see a "done" button.... I used 55805629 as the code.
    Found the done!!! Got it working. Thank you!
    Last edited by ssemmel; 06-26-2013 at 07:40 PM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ssemmel For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-26-2013)

  13. #147
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,107
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ssemmel View Post
    Found the done!!! Got it working. Thank you!

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-26-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013)

  15. #148
    Developer Matchstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ~/iOS/Projects
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    505
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 393 Posts

    Translation support for both BatteryStats and RAMStats will be available hopefully by the end of the weekend.

    Also, I'm thinking of moving the txt files to /var/mobile/Library/Stats, but I'll also be keeping a symbolic link from their current location to the new so you won't need to change anything your end
    Last edited by Matchstic; 06-27-2013 at 01:19 AM.

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), King_O_Hill (06-27-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), RKO1195 (06-27-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013), The_Durben (06-27-2013), UNLOCKZ (06-27-2013)

  17. #149
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 873 Times in 543 Posts

    Thank you great work guys very easy great instructions I have a suggestion maybe someone could do this at top all the way across the sraus bar one just a suggestion Ty drifter and the people involved and to the other person involved in this widget could have the time along the status bar with this mod it's awesome mod and once again Ty for your hard work guys and the creators it's appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Translation support for both BatteryStats and RAMStats will be available hopefully by the end of the weekend.

    Also, I'm thinking of moving the txt files to /var/mobile/Library/Stats, but I'll also be keeping a symbolic link from their current location to the new so you won't need to change anything your end
    Can u do a staus bar across the top mod ?
    With this I think it would be a nice mode added and Ty for your work sir and the great instructions and sharing makes my iPhone 4S more elite each day and Ty drifter. Matchstic;6907008
    Last edited by wes44; 06-27-2013 at 11:49 AM.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (06-27-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  19. #150
    Developer Matchstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ~/iOS/Projects
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    505
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jgaunce38 View Post
    Can u do a staus bar across the top mod ?
    With this I think it would be a nice mode added and Ty for your work sir and the great instructions and sharing makes my iPhone 4S more elite each day and Ty drifter.
    So, do you mean something along the lines of how SBSettings does it in the status bar, like:

    CARRIER --------- <TIME> <RAM> ------------ BATTERY

    Or maybe alternatively could tap the time and it switches to a RAM view?
    Last edited by Matchstic; 06-27-2013 at 11:58 AM.

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), RKO1195 (06-27-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  21. #151
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    10,412
    Thanked 5,231 Times in 1,778 Posts

    Thanks drifter and match killer project!! The ram is a home run cause I hate sbsettings lol if people only knew how bad it drags there phone down thanks again

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-27-2013), Matchstic (06-27-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  23. #152
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 873 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    So, do you mean something along the lines of how SBSettings does it in the status bar, like:

    CARRIER --------- <TIME> <RAM> ------------ BATTERY

    Or maybe alternatively could tap the time and it switches to a RAM view?
    I mean up top the status bar going across the top wgere the carrier logo is along the top (status bar menu) just a thought your on the lines of it bro but not in sbseetting I got what u mean u were right on bro lol missed read sorry
    Last edited by wes44; 06-27-2013 at 01:39 PM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  25. #153
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,022
    Thanks
    2,676
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 1,338 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    So, do you mean something along the lines of how SBSettings does it in the status bar, like:

    CARRIER --------- <TIME> <RAM> ------------ BATTERY

    Or maybe alternatively could tap the time and it switches to a RAM view?
    Oooh you sounding like you already working on it brother! Can hear the smirk in your writing lol

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  27. #154
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 873 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Oooh you sounding like you already working on it brother! Can hear the smirk in your writing lol
    Good day Mav how are you brother I need to k ow more how y'all do this lol

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  29. #155
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,147
    Thanks
    40,426
    Thanked 17,066 Times in 6,236 Posts

    You mean like this? I put the battery in the status bar, just not the ram yet.

    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), It's Mi (06-29-2013), RKO1195 (06-28-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  31. #156
    Livin the iPhone Life wes44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,261
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 873 Times in 543 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You mean like this? I put the battery in the status bar, just not the ram yet.

    Yes exactly ) I think it would look nice and more space on springboard your awesome king o hill

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  33. #157
    Developer Matchstic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    ~/iOS/Projects
    Posts
    460
    Thanks
    505
    Thanked 1,589 Times in 393 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jgaunce38 View Post
    I mean up top the status bar going across the top wgere the carrier logo is along the top (status bar menu) just a thought your on the lines of it bro but not in sbseetting I got what u mean u were right on bro lol missed read sorry
    It's fine mate, and alright then, I'll see what I can do!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    Oooh you sounding like you already working on it brother! Can hear the smirk in your writing lol
    Yeah, I'm just searching through all the header files now to see how to achieve it

  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), It's Mi (06-29-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  35. #158
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    hello and thanks The.Drifter and Matchstic and of course Ian , and Blue


  36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), It's Mi (06-29-2013), The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

  37. #159
    Man of iWidgets The.Drifter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    999
    Thanks
    5,107
    Thanked 6,987 Times in 932 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello and thanks The.Drifter and Matchstic and of course Ian , and Blue

    Absolutely Stunning LockScreen Steph

    I'm loving it !!

    Looks like the only piece your missing for your setup is the RAM texts are not in your language

    Edit the Stats.js and find these lines at the bottom:

    document.getElementById("FreeDisplay").innerHTML = "Free RAM:" + free +"MB";
    document.getElementById("UsedDisplay").innerHTML = "Used RAM:" + Used +"MB";

    Change the "Free RAM:" and "Used RAM:" to your language here
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 06-27-2013 at 03:32 PM.

  38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (06-27-2013), azaleea (06-29-2013), It's Mi (06-29-2013), King_O_Hill (06-27-2013), Project5 (06-30-2013), Steph53940 (06-27-2013), The_Durben (06-27-2013)

  39. #160
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,921 Times in 1,127 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Absolutely Stunning LockScreen Steph

    I'm loving it !!

    Looks like the only piece your missing for your setup is the RAM texts are not in your language

    Edit the Stats.js and find these lines at the bottom:

    document.getElementById("FreeDisplay").innerHTML = "Free RAM:" + free +"MB";
    document.getElementById("UsedDisplay").innerHTML = "Used RAM:" + Used +"MB";

    Change the "Free RAM:" and "Used RAM:" to your language here
    ok and very thanks

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (06-27-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts