Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

Cheers for letting me know June, I'll have to look into that. I'm not exactly sure why that's occurring but it's most likely my maths goes a bit off on the 5S due to arm64!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

mcooper (02-02-2014), The.Drifter (02-02-2014)

Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,061 Times in 3,681 Posts

No problem, and thanks

Hey guys,

is it possible to modify InfoStats to get more informations? At least discspace, wifi and data ip's? I mean can you do that? I would at least try, even if im a newbie in C, but i dont have a mac.
    Or are there any files in the filesystem of iOS that contains this informations as simple text?

Greetz, Wilson

Quote Originally Posted by Wilson84 View Post
    Hey guys,

is it possible to modify InfoStats to get more informations? At least discspace, wifi and data ip's? I mean can you do that? I would at least try, even if im a newbie in C, but i dont have a mac.
    Or are there any files in the filesystem of iOS that contains this informations as simple text?

Greetz, Wilson
    Matchstic would have to hook into additional API's to get that Info into a form that we can query through javascript. That would involve creating another tweak or appending InfoStats.

It might be possible in the future, but I cannot promise anything.
    Thanks for the suggestion tho

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Wilson84 (02-06-2014)

Thanks for the reply. It should be possible, there are lots of Apps that can read almost every information there is about the system. But its also some work, i think

Hope something will come soon, but anyway a big big Thanks to you guys for making InfoStats, i have the idea since iOS4 but found InfoStats maybe two months ago.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilson84 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 798 Posts

Hey anyone know of a widget that is just a clock that would allow you to set the location of the time you want to see. Example I live in the us but would like to have an iwidget on my screen of a time read out of the time in a city in japan. I know The.Drifter is the king of Iwidgets.

Don't remember widget but it has been done! Pulls right from your world clock in clock app! So whatever you have set in there you can see!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

TaJr12 (03-17-2014)

Hey guys, i got a problem with InfoStats, since i installed GTA: SA on my 4S with iOS6.1.2, InfoStats causes a SpringBoard crash, when i play the game it freezes and then SpringBoard go to safemode, the strange thing is that it happens only when i do killing spree, probably just bcs of the chaos, lots of cops etc.
    After restarting from safemode its normally works all fine again, but this time only disable InfoStats as MobileSubstrate add-on helps. This never happened before installing SA.

Found nothing to that on the net, so i ask here, does anybody know why this happens? If needed i will post CrashReporter log here, its very long as you know, so i wont post now.

Greetz
    Last edited by Wilson84; 03-23-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Could you possibly PM me the crash report please? I've been meaning to push an update that fixes a potential crash for a while now, so it might be the same issue - I better get it sent to MMi ASAP!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-23-2014), Wilson84 (03-23-2014)

ive tried, but its too long for pm, are there any infos in the log other ppl shouldnt see?

Well, the part I need is the part after it says Thread 0 Crashed, so if you want to send me that that'll be great please

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-23-2014)

there you got hope you didnt missunderstood me, i asked bcs i was thinking about to post it here, it wasnt about you

edit: im very thankful for your work mate, so i do what i can to give something back to you, atleast some feedback and informations about problems, would feel bad if i wouldnt do that.
    Last edited by Wilson84; 03-23-2014 at 01:42 PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilson84 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-23-2014)

Thanks, well it's very much appreciated!

I've submitted an update to Cydia, so should go live tomorrow sometime I would have thought.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (08-24-2014), Splatty79 (04-07-2014), TaJr12 (03-28-2014), The.Drifter (03-27-2014), Wilson84 (03-28-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi guys, would someone be able to help me. I'm trying to add battery info to a modded uniaw LS but am having problems displaying it. If I move the jquery order the battery shows but then the LS doesn't work, and vice versa. I can pm my code if someone can help. TIA

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hi guys, would someone be able to help me. I'm trying to add battery info to a modded uniaw LS but am having problems displaying it. If I move the jquery order the battery shows but then the LS doesn't work, and vice versa. I can pm my code if someone can help. TIA
    Yes Check your PM

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Matchstic (04-08-2014), RKO1195 (08-24-2014), Splatty79 (04-08-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes Check your PM
    Amazing thanks my man, you guys are so generous with your time and skills!

Cheers

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-08-2014)

I have a concern since this morning. On my lockscreen, I displays the status of the battery. But since this morning, the display remains stuck on 61% and the battery is considered in use when it is charging.

My file BatteryStats :
    Level: 100
    State: Charge Complète

Here yesterday

hello i wanted to ask if there is some tutorial how to add battery and ram info with this tweak to a iwidget or LS widget that do not have it?thanx in advance
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021