Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 439

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

  1. #401
    Don't remember widget but it has been done! Pulls right from your world clock in clock app! So whatever you have set in there you can see!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

    TaJr12 (03-17-2014)

  3. #402
    Hey guys, i got a problem with InfoStats, since i installed GTA: SA on my 4S with iOS6.1.2, InfoStats causes a SpringBoard crash, when i play the game it freezes and then SpringBoard go to safemode, the strange thing is that it happens only when i do killing spree, probably just bcs of the chaos, lots of cops etc.
    After restarting from safemode its normally works all fine again, but this time only disable InfoStats as MobileSubstrate add-on helps. This never happened before installing SA.

    Found nothing to that on the net, so i ask here, does anybody know why this happens? If needed i will post CrashReporter log here, its very long as you know, so i wont post now.

    Greetz
    Last edited by Wilson84; 03-23-2014 at 12:48 PM.

  4. #403
    Could you possibly PM me the crash report please? I've been meaning to push an update that fixes a potential crash for a while now, so it might be the same issue - I better get it sent to MMi ASAP!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-23-2014), Wilson84 (03-23-2014)

  6. #404
    ive tried, but its too long for pm, are there any infos in the log other ppl shouldnt see?

  7. #405
    Well, the part I need is the part after it says Thread 0 Crashed, so if you want to send me that that'll be great please

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-23-2014)

  9. #406
    there you got hope you didnt missunderstood me, i asked bcs i was thinking about to post it here, it wasnt about you

    edit: im very thankful for your work mate, so i do what i can to give something back to you, atleast some feedback and informations about problems, would feel bad if i wouldnt do that.
    Last edited by Wilson84; 03-23-2014 at 01:42 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wilson84 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (03-23-2014)

  11. #407
    Thanks, well it's very much appreciated!

    I've submitted an update to Cydia, so should go live tomorrow sometime I would have thought.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (08-24-2014), Splatty79 (04-07-2014), TaJr12 (03-28-2014), The.Drifter (03-27-2014), Wilson84 (03-28-2014)

  13. #408
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 710 Times in 235 Posts

    Hi guys, would someone be able to help me. I'm trying to add battery info to a modded uniaw LS but am having problems displaying it. If I move the jquery order the battery shows but then the LS doesn't work, and vice versa. I can pm my code if someone can help. TIA

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (04-08-2014)

  15. #409
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hi guys, would someone be able to help me. I'm trying to add battery info to a modded uniaw LS but am having problems displaying it. If I move the jquery order the battery shows but then the LS doesn't work, and vice versa. I can pm my code if someone can help. TIA
    Yes Check your PM

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (04-08-2014), RKO1195 (08-24-2014), Splatty79 (04-08-2014)

  17. #410
    iPhoneaholic Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    499
    Thanks
    434
    Thanked 710 Times in 235 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Yes Check your PM
    Amazing thanks my man, you guys are so generous with your time and skills!

    Cheers

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (04-08-2014)

  19. #411
    I have a concern since this morning. On my lockscreen, I displays the status of the battery. But since this morning, the display remains stuck on 61% and the battery is considered in use when it is charging.

    My file BatteryStats :
    Level: 100
    State: Charge Complète



    Here yesterday


  20. #412
    hello i wanted to ask if there is some tutorial how to add battery and ram info with this tweak to a iwidget or LS widget that do not have it?thanx in advance

  21. #413
    will infostats be updated for ios9? just tried..sent me straight into safemode....it's a wonderful tweak. please do update. thank you

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to cubian For This Useful Post:

    MrsReval (10-17-2015)

  23. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    will infostats be updated for ios9? just tried..sent me straight into safemode....it's a wonderful tweak. please do update. thank you
    Update is ready submitted, so it's a matter of waiting on MMi now.

    Ideally, I'm planning to phase out InfoStats by the end of this jailbreak period. I'm current working on a much better solution with far more features. It should have been out sooner, but there was issues in a dependency I use from Saurik.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-17-2015), King_O_Hill (10-17-2015), MrsReval (10-17-2015), RKO1195 (10-25-2015)

  25. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Update is ready submitted, so it's a matter of waiting on MMi now.

    Ideally, I'm planning to phase out InfoStats by the end of this jailbreak period. I'm current working on a much better solution with far more features. It should have been out sooner, but there was issues in a dependency I use from Saurik.
    Thanks

  26. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Update is ready submitted, so it's a matter of waiting on MMi now.

    Ideally, I'm planning to phase out InfoStats by the end of this jailbreak period. I'm current working on a much better solution with far more features. It should have been out sooner, but there was issues in a dependency I use from Saurik.
    That sounds phantastic!!!
    Am appreciating all your hard work you put into this awesome tweak!!
    Thank you so much

    Mi
    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  27. #417
    did anyone try to use new version of iwidgets tweak with infostats tweak?my older iwidgets with battery are not working good,
    battery isn't showing at all,just a blank square like it can't fine battery images,widgets reads if the phone is charging or not but it is stuck at 0%
    any help would be great,thanx
    Last edited by #m37h{; 10-25-2015 at 10:14 AM.

  28. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    did anyone try to use new version of iwidgets tweak with infostats tweak?my older iwidgets with battery are not working good,
    battery isn't showing at all,just a blank square like it can't fine battery images,widgets reads if the phone is charging or not but it is stuck at 0%
    any help would be great,thanx
    Can you confirm that InfoStats is correctly generating the BatteryStats.txt file please?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (10-25-2015)

  30. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Can you confirm that InfoStats is correctly generating the BatteryStats.txt file please?
    yes i have files in var/mobile/library BatteryStats.txt,RAMStats.txt
    ramstats.txt is showing correct info but batterystats.txt has this = Level: 0 State: Charging

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

    Matchstic (10-25-2015)

  32. #420
    Quote Originally Posted by #m37h{ View Post
    yes i have files in var/mobile/library BatteryStats.txt,RAMStats.txt
    ramstats.txt is showing correct info but batterystats.txt has this = Level: 0 State: Charging
    Damn, that's my code acting up. Well, I'm on iOS 9 now, so will consider it a priority issue. Hopefully should have a fix ready by this evening.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    #m37h{ (10-25-2015)

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •