Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 412

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Drifter and MatchStic's Battery Stats iWidget

  1. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    What I don't understand is why after I reinstalled the tweak it is working fine now.

    When I posted my first comment I thought people would have wanted to know my experience.
    Honestly, I think it was just one of those things that can happen on an install. For some reason something hung.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-07-2013), The.Drifter (07-07-2013), The_Durben (07-07-2013)

  3. #302
    @Drifter
    Sucks dude no jailbreak
    But on to bigger and better! Good luck my man in all you do
    I've been reading up on xcode lately too, wanted to try a small app. Need to get a Mac first though.
    Probably by iOS 9.....lol

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Honestly, I think it was just one of those things that can happen on an install. For some reason something hung.
    Hold onto that explanation ^
    We will probably need it lol

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-07-2013), King_O_Hill (07-07-2013), RKO1195 (07-07-2013), TEK_2012 (08-22-2013), The.Drifter (07-07-2013)

  5. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Hold onto that explanation ^
    We will probably need it lol
    Yeah, I hear that bro!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (07-07-2013), The_Durben (07-07-2013)

  7. #304
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Honestly, I think it was just one of those things that can happen on an install. For some reason something hung.
    Your probably right. At least it's working now.

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-07-2013), King_O_Hill (07-07-2013), The.Drifter (07-07-2013)

  9. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    @Drifter
    Sucks dude no jailbreak
    But on to bigger and better! Good luck my man in all you do
    I've been reading up on xcode lately too, wanted to try a small app. Need to get a Mac first though.
    Probably by iOS 9.....lol
    Thanks Bro

    Actually Matchstic has been the inspiration for me to take my coding to the next level

    The real coding magic lies in what all the x-code Devs have access to. We are so limited by what we can code in HTML and Java, so taking the plunge and delving into the IOS7 SDK seems to be the next logical progression for me.

    Yes, safe mode issues can be a problem to diagnose at our user level.

    I'm envious of Matchstics ability to sort thru crash reports and make sense of it. I want to be able to do that too in the future.

    I feel positive of what's coming in IOS7 and I want to be able to "hook" into the new stuff Apple is releasing and do my thing on a different level

    I still plan on being active here on MMI, I just won't be able to release new widgets until the IOS7 jailbreak.

    Looks like I got plenty of time to learn Obj-C until then

  10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-07-2013), King_O_Hill (07-07-2013), Krima (07-07-2013), Matchstic (07-10-2013), NewdestinyX (07-07-2013), Project5 (07-08-2013), RKO1195 (07-07-2013), TaJr12 (07-22-2013), The_Durben (07-07-2013)

  11. #306
    Thanks again, Marcus, for all you've done for the community. Your ind elements are always on my phone at one level or another and have been a major primer in my learning HTML and java. See you after 7JB!! With your NEW SKILLSET!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-07-2013), The.Drifter (07-07-2013)

  13. #307
    hello everyones.
    For The.Drifter :


    i have just one question.
    please consider removing the function touch layer for forecasts??

    is it possible to put this out or it's too complicated.

    please, of course.

    If any of you know how I'd be happy




    on the 6.3scroll2_SB.its version uniaw 6.4 .

    Please of course

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (07-08-2013)

  15. #308
    ok no solutions for this!!!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (07-08-2013)

  17. #309
    Livin the iPhone Life Mav1971's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    2,128
    Thanks
    2,845
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 1,405 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Now for some bad news, I signed up for the Apple Developers program and have downloaded the new IOS7 SDK.

    I am planning on developing apps and tweaks through X-code as part of my coding evolution.

    Since I would like to develop IOS7 apps and tweaks for the iPad Mini as well, I'm going to forgo my jailbreak on my Mini and the result will mean that I no longer will have a jailbroken device to develop IOS6 iWidgets anymore.

    What this does mean it that after IOS7 is jailbroken, that I will return with an additional coding skill set that should allow me to release better quality, more useful widgets

    Thanks again everybody for your support of all my past coding work

    The 5100+ Thanks I got in 693 posts tells me that I was doing something right

    Hopefully you will love the results of my coding evolution as well Take care everybody and see you on the IOS7 Flip side !
    You are a guru and a very charismatic individual that never withheld help to those of us who needed it. I will look follow your evolution like the Phoenix to IOS7 and will look forward to your new ideas Drifter

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mav1971 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2013), Matchstic (07-10-2013), The.Drifter (07-09-2013), The_Durben (07-09-2013)

  19. #310
    Just hurry up and learn it already. I got some tweak ideas!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2013), Matchstic (07-10-2013), RKO1195 (07-09-2013), The.Drifter (07-09-2013), The_Durben (07-09-2013)

  21. #311
    Quote Originally Posted by Mav1971 View Post
    You are a guru and a very charismatic individual that never withheld help to those of us who needed it. I will look follow your evolution like the Phoenix to IOS7 and will look forward to your new ideas Drifter
    Thanks for your kind works Mav I really appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Just hurry up and learn it already. I got some tweak ideas!

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-09-2013), King_O_Hill (07-09-2013), Matchstic (07-10-2013), The_Durben (07-09-2013)

  23. #312
    I've just submitted InfoStats (the combined version) to the MMi repo, hopefully should be up either today or tomorrow

    Also, I'm literally just about to add the separate versions onto my own repo

    EDIT: The separate versions are now up!
    Last edited by Matchstic; 07-10-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-10-2013), King_O_Hill (07-10-2013), The.Drifter (07-10-2013), The_Durben (07-10-2013)

  25. #313
    I ended up having to remove the tweak. Don't know if its related but problem appeared when installed and disappeared when uninstalled. I use folder enhancer and when I would go into my folder one random icon would be blown up. I use the cache function of that tweak so I never experienced that before. Also, on both my iPad and iPhone, when I removed the tweak it sent my phone into safe mode. It removed itself but crashed my phone and iPad in the process.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-10-2013), The.Drifter (07-11-2013)

  27. #314
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I ended up having to remove the tweak. Don't know if its related but problem appeared when installed and disappeared when uninstalled. I use folder enhancer and when I would go into my folder one random icon would be blown up. I use the cache function of that tweak so I never experienced that before. Also, on both my iPad and iPhone, when I removed the tweak it sent my phone into safe mode. It removed itself but crashed my phone and iPad in the process.
    Sorry, the way it's coded essentially means if you don't respring before the time interval set in the settings plist, it'll try to write to a non-existant file then crash - bit of an oversight on my part tbh, assumed that it'll be resprung pretty much immediately :/ there shouldn't be any issues with other tweaks as I don't modify anything they'd rely on, but so I can just double check, which of the two tweaks (Battery or RAM) are you using?

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-10-2013), Krima (07-10-2013), The.Drifter (07-11-2013), The_Durben (07-10-2013)

  29. #315
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchstic View Post
    Sorry, the way it's coded essentially means if you don't respring before the time interval set in the settings plist, it'll try to write to a non-existant file then crash - bit of an oversight on my part tbh, assumed that it'll be resprung pretty much immediately :/ there shouldn't be any issues with other tweaks as I don't modify anything they'd rely on, but so I can just double check, which of the two tweaks (Battery or RAM) are you using?
    I used the battery tweak for my iPhone and the ram tweak for my iPad.

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-10-2013), King_O_Hill (07-11-2013), The.Drifter (07-11-2013)

  31. #316
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I used the battery tweak for my iPhone and the ram tweak for my iPad.
    Cheers, I'll just check if I can reproduce the FolderEnhancer issue this end

  32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matchstic For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-11-2013), King_O_Hill (07-11-2013), The.Drifter (07-11-2013), The_Durben (07-12-2013)

  33. #317
    I'm finally happy with my LS. Here's some new BatteryMod images I call Battery_Gauge.
    I've included the .PSD file in the .zip so it will be easy to re-skin to match whatever your LS looks like.

    -gauge-sample.png

    -ss.png

    Battery_Gauge.zip

  34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Phre57 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (07-11-2013), Darrenrooster (03-15-2014), Evertrying (07-11-2013), Hip5 (07-11-2013), King_O_Hill (07-11-2013), Matchstic (07-11-2013), Runt (07-11-2013), TeddyDiesel (07-11-2013), The 8th Immortal (07-27-2013), The.Drifter (07-11-2013), The_Durben (07-12-2013)

  35. #318
    Quote Originally Posted by Phre57 View Post
    I'm finally happy with my LS. Here's some new BatteryMod images I call Battery_Gauge.
    I've included the .PSD file in the .zip so it will be easy to re-skin to match whatever your LS looks like.
    Looks great Phre

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-11-2013)

  37. #319
    Guyz i am experiencing a safe mode loop which is caused from the battstats file... Has anyone else the same problem?

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to amoramor For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (07-13-2013)

  39. #320
    Quote Originally Posted by amoramor View Post
    Guyz i am experiencing a safe mode loop which is caused from the battstats file... Has anyone else the same problem?
    Someone experienced something similar on the Elite6 thread.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (07-13-2013)

Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •