+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NC not being displayed...

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Since couple of days, I am unable to see anything within the Notification Center when I drop it down from the top a part from the notifications from different apps
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default NC not being displayed...
    Since couple of days, I am unable to see anything within the Notification Center when I drop it down from the top a part from the notifications from different apps e.g. facebook. I don't see toggle switch anymore, I don't see the quick Tweet and quick Status update option for facebook, I don't see any other customization I did to the NC. I have deleted un used tweaks as well but no change. Here is a snapshot I took of my NC. You can clearly see there is NO customization visible anymore. Any help to bring them back? (Restart, hard reset etc. didn't help) ImageUploadedByModMyi1366468965.505749.jpg

I have also noticed that the Springboard has been crashing alot lately going into Safemode. And the crash mostly happens when my screen is turned off! Something to do with background processes? ..
    Last edited by splash104; 04-20-2013 at 09:04 AM.
    [B][FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Black"]Device: [COLOR="Red"]iPhone
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Can anyone even reply here??
    [COLOR="Black"]Firmware: [COLOR="Red"]1.1.4 Jailbroken, unlocked through ZiPhone, Modded, Customized

Green Apple
    Thanks

Umm... Well... Make sure you turn the noti ON Settings>Notifications

Sometime when you installed some tweaks which deals with Noti Center, they automatically ON/OFF while you remove the tweaks.

If they're all Turn on, Chose Banners or Alerts. Sometime you may turn on with NONE settings
    Follow me on twitter @th31nstar

4. The Following User Says Thank You to th31nstar For This Useful Post:

splash104 (04-21-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by th31nstar View Post
    Umm... Well... Make sure you turn the noti ON Settings>Notifications

Sometime when you installed some tweaks which deals with Noti Center, they automatically ON/OFF while you remove the tweaks.

If they're all Turn on, Chose Banners or Alerts. Sometime you may turn on with NONE settings
    First of all, thanks for your reply man!

Actually, what the problem is that I do not see NC toggle icons nor quick Twitter and Facebook update icons. I do get notifications but I'm talking about the customized NC I had before is all gone now!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Power off your iDevices. Then Power on your iDevices. Hold down "Volume UP" button untill the Lockscreen shows.

This will temporarily disable all of the tweaks in your iDevices. Pull down the noti Center.

- NC Toggle iCons appear?
    - Still having the problem?

Let's me know your reply.

I will tell you what to do next according to your reply.

Feel free to contact me anytime

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Have done as you said, but same result. No NC icons showing up. Next?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Ummm.... well.... I think Completely Restoring your iDevice to iOS 6.1.3 will solve this case. But no jailbreak for 6.1.3. If you want to have Jailbreak, don't restore or update your iDevice.

While you uninstalling your tweaks, the original files are accidentally removed by the tweaks.

I also had this kind of problems in the past.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    So any way to know which file got accidentally deleted or go get it back?