Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unable to use SBRotator from the Homescreen

Question Unable to use SBRotator from the Homescreen
    I recently purchased SBRotator 6, which was a tweak that I always enjoyed using on my i4 before I upgraded.
    However, I can't seem to rotate from the springboard or lockscreen directly, instead having to open a supported app, rotate, and exit the app.
    And with the rotation, I cannot rotate back to portrait from landscape without following the same process of opening an app and switching.

If anyone else has had this problem, any insight would be appreciated!
    For the People!

The same thing happened to me today, I updated my iOS and jailbreak to 6.1 and reloaded all my licenses and loaded all my mods even the ones that nobody knows if they'll work on iOS 6 yet and got the same result. I figured I would tweet the dude who made it and he automatically assumed I stole the app since " This is what the pirated one does" his exact words. I was rather insulted by this. But apparently he can't be bothered to ask people for their information they paid him money with. Last 3 bucks this developer will see from me for calling me a pirate when I legitimately reported to him I was experiencing this same bug.