Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "Thinner" clock on lock screen? And transparency ?

Default "Thinner" clock on lock screen? And transparency ?
    hi there,

Not sure where I saw this and I'm also not so sure that this is the right forum to post this but here it goes (do let me know where I should post this if this is not the right forum): I think I saw this in the Jaku thread, a clock "bar" (on the lockscreen) that was thinner. And instead of the date being below the time, it was right beside the time? Would be awesome if someone could tell me the name of the app? I assume it can be found in Cydia???

And 2nd question: I've tried making my clock transparent using Springtomize but setting the option to make the bar transparent, just results in the clock disappearing... Any other solutions? I'm using Locksliderz, perhaps related to my problem?

Thanks so much!
    Dimi

The package is called "Subtle Lock" 😊 i actually have it and it's working amazingly!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisrides925 View Post
    The package is called "Subtle Lock"  i actually have it and it's working amazingly!
    Thanks so much Chris! Indeed, that was the one I was looking after Installed it about an hour ago, panicked that it interfered with my Locksliderz and discovered it also had an option to not touch the unlock section [and thus also Locksliderz]. Really a sweet extension!

My thanks again, appreciated that you took the time to help out!
    /dimi