Hi all,

I am looking for advice on how to develop a tweak, or use someone's tweak to bypass passcode entry upon respringing or rebooting (the latter may not be possible, but if it is that would be brilliant!).

I tried the "exchange unlock" tweak, but that caused issues with emails not loading among other problems. I was wondering if there was something I could do, some tweak, to always automatically bypass the passcode when in regular jailbroken mode, while still having the passcode on so that upon entering safe mode, one must enter the passcode. Ideally this would work for both respring and reboot.

Thanks!

Disclaimer: I do know the passcode (i.e. I'm not trying to hack into someone's phone ), and I know this may seem like I'm making the passcode redundant. The reason I want to do this is because I am using applocker to lock certain apps, but of course on safe mode, there is no applocker. I don't want these apps to suddenly be accessible when the device is entered into safe mode, but I also do not want to enter my (rather long) password everytime I respring.