Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Lockscreen clock & slider transparency

Question Lockscreen clock & slider transparency
    Dear All,

I am working on a lockscreen theme and I'm experiencing some problems.
    Please note that I'm an amature and I do all my themeing by reverse engineering other themes and learning how other themers solved their problems.
    However, I fail to achieve the following:

-552188d1320559079-lockscreen-slider-imageuploadedbymodmyi1320559140.672142.jpg

Please note the Clock and the Slider. There are a lot of elements transparent, the entire clock bar is made transparent. Also the surroundings of the 'Slide to Unlock'.
    I fail to find how this works...I have tried many things, but most of the stuff I do seems to be not working on iOS6 anymore...Has anyone figured this out on iOS6 please? If so, are you willing to share your work/method?

Thanks in advance,
    Greetings.

If you know how to use iFile.. all the lock screen images are located or at springboard.app or at TelephonyUI.framework; remembering that TelephonyUI.framework is at "/system/library/private/TelephonyUI.framework" and springboard.app is somewhere at "system/library/mobile/coreservices/springboard.app" (in not 100% sure if I actually directed you throw all "folders" to get there since I am not with my iPhone...) I can help you with your theme possibly on monday 4th when my iPhone 5 arrives. but the name of the files at "SpringBoard.app" from the lock screen are ( DeviceLockEntryFieldBackground@2x~iphone // DeviceLockKeypad@2x~iphone // DeviceLockKeypadPressed@2x~iphone // SBLockScreenControlsLCD@2x // SBLockScreenControlsLCDSmall@2x), and on the TelephonyUI.framework are ( BarBottomLock@2x~iphone // BarLCD@2x~iphone // bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone // WellLock@2x~iphone)

NOTE: every image there is a .png file. BACKUP every file before modifying it. try using the original images as a "model" for your mods.
    Last edited by Dedegarrido; 02-26-2013 at 05:23 PM.

The rest of the slider that you want to hide; as I've seen the picture today; is at TelephonyUI.framework, more specifically files "WellLock@2x~iphone.png" and "bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png".