+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Call button ios 6.1

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi all . I design dialers for the iPhone but since iOS 6.1 i can't for the life of me find a way to hide or modify the Call button
    Thanks

Default Call button ios 6.1
    Hi all . I design dialers for the iPhone but since iOS 6.1 i can't for the life of me find a way to hide or modify the Call button on the dialer i know that the call buttons are:

callButton-normal-568h@2x~iphone
    callButton-pressed-568h@2x~iphone

But i can't get rid of the phone handset and the word "Call" Name:  call.png
Views: 442
Size:  51.8 KB . There does not seem to be a graphic or if it is i can't find it. Could anybody point me in the right direction please

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zebsogo View Post
    Hi all . I design dialers for the iPhone but since iOS 6.1 i can't for the life of me find a way to hide or modify the Call button on the dialer i know that the call buttons are:

callButton-normal-568h@2x~iphone
    callButton-pressed-568h@2x~iphone

But i can't get rid of the phone handset and the word "Call" Attachment 621559 . There does not seem to be a graphic or if it is i can't find it. Could anybody point me in the right direction please
    The reason you won't find the call graphic is because it pulls it from a .strings file. Create a folder in the com.apple.mobilephone directory and name it "en.Iproj". Grab the General.strings file from the English.Iproj folder in the MobilePhone.app folder. Edit the line that says "Call" = "Call" to "Call" = "" and then save the file in your en.Iproj folder. Respring and you will get rid of both the handset (assuming you created the transparent files below) and the Call text.

I just created transparent png files to get rid of the handset located in com.apple.mobilephone.

callGlyph_large-568h@2x~iphone.png

callGlyph_small-568h@2x~iphone.png

Jeff-

Thanks

Excellent Jeff many thanks i followed your instruction and it works..i got a little worried at first but realized that i had not made the callGlyph files wide enough to hide the "Call" text.
    Thanks again Jeff
    Last edited by zebsogo; 02-12-2013 at 02:28 AM.