Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slide to answer text

Default Slide to answer text
    Hello,

I am trying to edit the slide to answer text to say What now? I have changed it using iFile in /System/Library/CoreServices/Springboard.app/English.lproj/Sprinboard.strings and /System/Library/SpringBoardPlugins/IncomingCall.servicebundle/English.lproj/Localizable.strings. My iPhone 5 still says Slide to answer when I get a call. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thank you!

Nobody can answer this???

Just download mystrings tweak. Doesn't that work? You can change the text for every slider. I am using it now with iPhone 5. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the response. I wanted to do it using iFile. If I can't figure it out, I'll give this a try.

Green Apple
    Thanks

The cache needs to be cleared after .plist or .string files are modified. I use Cleanmyi and Clearmycache.

Quote Originally Posted by EHJFan View Post
    Thanks for the response. I wanted to do it using iFile. If I can't figure it out, I'll give this a try.
    Create a new folder "en Iproj." in Springboard Bundles or Folders. Grab the xxxx.strings file from the "English Iproj" folder you need to edit and paste to the new folder; Edit and save it, then respring\restart.