+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Disable a theme's lock screen?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I installed Newport, a theme that is great except for its really poorly designed lock screen. The slider is small and square. I'd like to use this theme plus
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Disable a theme's lock screen?
    So I installed Newport, a theme that is great except for its really poorly designed lock screen. The slider is small and square. I'd like to use this theme plus a tap to unlock theme. Is there any way to do this?

Setting priority order in Winterboard does not work.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bkral93 View Post
    So I installed Newport, a theme that is great except for its really poorly designed lock screen. The slider is small and square. I'd like to use this theme plus a tap to unlock theme. Is there any way to do this?

Setting priority order in Winterboard does not work.
    You're a fool if you think the Newport lockscreen is poorly designed. Maybe it's not your style but it's certainly not poorly designed

iPhone? More like MyPhone wardever's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure what you are doing wrong. I just tested it and I was able to use a different lockscreen with the Newport theme. I know that you stated that the priority order in Winterboard does not work, but make sure that the theme is below the lockscreen that you want to use. Your only other option would be to go in and edit the files in /private/var/stash/Themes/Newport.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard. That is where this particular theme has the lockscreen files. - WE