+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Q] Is there any tweak for disabling/enabling selected tweaks only?

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello. Don't know if this is the right section of the forum as I didn't find any section about Cydia tweaks and similar topics, but any mod is free to
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question [Q] Is there any tweak for disabling/enabling selected tweaks only?
    Hello.

Don't know if this is the right section of the forum as I didn't find any section about Cydia tweaks and similar topics, but any mod is free to move this to the correct section

I was wondering if there is any tweak/package that I can install that enables me to disable/enable installed tweaks like the MobileSubstrate one in SBSettings (I'm on 6.0.1).

The reason to why I'm wondering is that I want to figure out which package(s) are causing my phone (iPhone 4) to head into safe mode everytime I get a text, and sometimes when I listen to music.

I've only jailbroken my device and have NOT installed any packages. I had NCSettings but removed it cause I thought it might be the cause, but removing it didn't help at all.

So, if anyone of you know of a tweak/package that lets me do this I'd be very happy if you could tell me

And also, is there a list somewhere which tweaks that actually are fully supperted on iOS 6.0.1?

Regards
    Izaac

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Springtomize 2 should work. Install that an click more. You'll find out the rest.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Tried to install Springtomize 2 for iOS 5+ but it says that it's not suppored on my iOS version.
    Do you know what the cost for it is?

Thanks
    Thanked 5,635 Times in 1,952 Posts

I think that's part of the problem, you are on iOS 6.0.1 which doesn't really have full Dev support due to no Untethered JB. Can't you restore to 6.0.1 as aren't Apple still signing that firmware for iPhone 4 - 6.0.1 and rejailbreak? Just my thoughts tho...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor