+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Preview] WeeSocial for NC

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
WeeSocial is a Notification Center Widget that makes sending a text message or a tweet as easy as pressing a button. The message button currently opens the Messages application to
    Thanks

Default [Preview] WeeSocial for NC
    WeeSocial is a Notification Center Widget that makes sending a text message or a tweet as easy as pressing a button. The message button currently opens the Messages application to the Compose New Message screen. If BiteSMS is installed it will show the QuickCompose Popup. I'm working on making it compatible with more QuickCompose tweaks such as Messages+ from IntelliscreenX. The Twitter button launches the Native Twitter Compose Popup, and support for Twitkafly is coming soon. More options also are being worked on. I will release it once I feel it has enough functionality
    [Preview] WeeSocial for NC-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357804180.271772.jpg[Preview] WeeSocial for NC-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357804191.814598.jpg[Preview] WeeSocial for NC-imageuploadedbymodmyi1357804201.384605.jpg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iGamers For This Useful Post:

2k1 (01-14-2013), Sk37cH (01-10-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Great tweak man, I loved the IOS style that you made. Can I make a request of a tweak that I would love to have to you?

please... If you have time, here is the link for the tweak "specifications": Tweak that makes the iPhone change its Lock Screen wallpaper when wrong passcode.

But basically, it would be a tweak that changes the lock screen wallpaper when someone enters the wrong password.

Thanks for your time, good luck with your tweak

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dedegarrido View Post
    Great tweak man, I loved the IOS style that you made. Can I make a request of a tweak that I would love to have to you?

please... If you have time, here is the link for the tweak "specifications": Tweak that makes the iPhone change its Lock Screen wallpaper when wrong passcode.

But basically, it would be a tweak that changes the lock screen wallpaper when someone enters the wrong password.

Thanks for your time, good luck with your tweak
    I will definitely look into that, I'm not making any promises because I'm actually really new to coding also so I will play around with it and see what I can do, would unlocking it with the right code change the background back to the original?

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

Very nice indeed

Thanks

I plan on putting in more options, like a second page if you slide it to the left with a Facebook button and debating what else

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I will definitely look into that, I'm not making any promises because I'm actually really new to coding also so I will play around with it and see what I can do, would unlocking it with the right code change the background back to the original?
    Yes it would; and If possible to make, it would be awesome if it had an option like "after 2 failed passwords attempts, it changes the wallpaper". An option to choose a number of failed attempts to change the wallpaper.

I have a question, but from your tweak this time, what do you mean by saying "like a second page if you slide it to the left with a Facebook button and debating what else"? Are you going to do an intelliscreenX style facebook "page" or a different thing?

Thanks

Yes it would; and If possible to make, it would be awesome if it had an option like "after 2 failed passwords attempts, it changes the wallpaper". An option to choose a number of failed attempts to change the wallpaper.

I have a question, but from your tweak this time, what do you mean by saying "like a second page if you slide it to the left with a Facebook button and debating what else"? Are you going to do an intelliscreenX style facebook "page" or a different thing?
    Not like a Facebook page, just something like ios 6 tap to post where you can quickly compose a Facebook status from your notification center

But I'm trying to get my hackintosh going, it's not working right this second

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

might be better as an embedded widget me thinks.
    K Breeze
    http://www.winterboardsource.com
    adding new downloads every week.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KidBreezy View Post
    might be better as an embedded widget me thinks.
    What do you mean? As in not the button? A text field and post button right inside of nc?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So iGamers; anything new on your tweak? have you had a chance to look into the idea of the lock screen tweak that I was having?

Thanks

So iGamers; anything new on your tweak? have you had a chance to look into the idea of the lock screen tweak that I was having?
    Unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hackintosh up and running yet