Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springtomize 2 battery drain

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wargasmtornado's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Springtomize 2 battery drain
    Is anyone else having a massive battery drain while springtomize 2 (BOUGHT version) is installed?i seem to get 6-8hrs if im lucky,and thats with bugger all use of the phone (iphone 4,ios 5.1.1,redsnow).Ive deleted it,and have installed iconoclasm,five icon dock,nonewsisgoodnews,nospot & quick clear instead.To me,it just seems everytime i install springtomize 2,my phone pretty much lives on a charger.Any thoughts?I dont have any conflicting tweaks/apps,that was the 1st thing i went through.....
    ipod 4G,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    iphone 4,32 GB-iOS 5.1.1-Jailbroken (redsn0w)
    i really,really hate using Winterboard

6-8hours doing what?
    http://www.speedtest.net/result/1066377445.png

Thanks

I have 2 email accounts set to push,check facebook,modmyi,cydia&appstore every 3ish hours(i dont stay on any very long,just to see whats happening in the world),maybe play a game,and playing a game is very sporadic.Total battery charge it goes upto is 1248mh (phones about 18months old)
    Most of the time its just sitting,ive been turning off 3G via ncsettings tontry help save battery.Used to be able to get 2-3 days off a charge,but since ive added springtomize 2,it lives on a charger!!
    Last edited by Wargasmtornado; 12-09-2012 at 05:54 AM.

well i never had 1 full day with jailbreak and tweaks most max i can get is 12 hrs....

I get about a day when jb or not. Springtimize 2 doesn't really effect my phone.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,514 Times in 2,146 Posts

I did have it installed too but deleted it...it is a whole heap of tweaks combined as one so to me it was no surprises that it did affect batt life like it did. Less tweaks is better I find...keep it lean!
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

lets see other users comments regarding this issue

Quote Originally Posted by Jato_BZ View Post
    I did have it installed too but deleted it...it is a whole heap of tweaks combined as one so to me it was no surprises that it did affect batt life like it did. Less tweaks is better I find...keep it lean!
    It only counts if you're actually running the tweak. It's not as if you install it and all the tweaks are running at once. The tweak has zero effect on my battery life. I've used it since the first iteration on the 3GS.

Thanks

Since removing springtomize,im at 54% battery,and i took it off charge yesterday morning at 9am ish.And have spent quiet a bit of time in the phone(safari,modmyi,cydia,appstore,played few games).