Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Does MMi Repo Submission Change Code Signing?

Default Does MMi Repo Submission Change Code Signing?
    Hi, folks. <Very basic question alert>

I'm going to ask this, and if someone with patience responds, it'll help other newbies, too. Thanks.

I have had an app developed for me. It was rejected by Apple because of content. Really? Wow. Anyway, I've been having trouble finding a developer to take on the simple task of changing the code signing so the app can be used by those with jailbroken iPhones.

Does submission to the MMi repo change the code signing (or do something analogous) so that people with jailbroken phones can use my app? It's in the repo, but for some reason, won't install on my son's iPhone GS (my test jailbreak device).

Thanks.

Glenn Blivet

Thanks
    Thanked 10,178 Times in 6,197 Posts

Not certain, I would use the " Contact us" link at the bottom of any page in the forum, that will get you direct to the owners who can answer your question for certain.
    What app is it that you have on our repo? I'll give it a try.

Thanks. The MMi owners have been super-great already, so I was hoping I could get help here. Give the guys a rest, NWIS?

Anyway, the app is "The Blivetizer." I'm trying to determine if it loads properly. If anyone tries it, I'd love to know if it works for you.

Thank you.

Thanks

It loads/installs fine but for the life of me I can't figure out how to access it to use the app. Has a bunch of screen shots in Cydia, but lacks in instruction on usage.

Cadi, do you get into the app? Can you find it on your iPhone after installing it? I can't, and that's what's troubling me. Thanks for engaging on this...

G

Thanks

No, can't get into the app at all, sorry.

Thanks, Cadi. Do you know if an app I had created for me needs to have code signing changed before being uploaded to the ModMyi repo?

Thanks

Don't really know for sure, again I think contacting Kyle or Cody (owners) would be your best bet.