+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Cydia Tweak Idea :: Dropbox Integration with stock Photo's App!

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello guys, I have an idea for a Cydia Tweak if anyone can help me. It is for integration within the stock iOS Photos App with Dropbox. My idea is,
    Thanks

Question New Cydia Tweak Idea :: Dropbox Integration with stock Photo's App!
    Hello guys,

I have an idea for a Cydia Tweak if anyone can help me. It is for integration within the stock iOS Photos App with Dropbox.

My idea is, after installation of the tweak and inputting your dropbox details within settings app, when you open up the Photos app, you will see a new folder(or folders) which are located in your dropbox account. This then enables you to browse through all your photo's on your Dropbox account but using the Photo's app.

This then saves time and would hopefully work with uploading photos, using such apps like, Twitter and Facebook.

I have attached a photo to explain what I mean below. (All I did was create a new folder and put some images in there)

I am not a hacker/coder and don't know where to begin... So I am seeking advice for someone to help and make it for me :-)

I have further details if any developer would like to get in-touch!

Many thanks for reading!

New Cydia Tweak Idea :: Dropbox Integration with stock Photo's App!-photo-16-10-2012-10-59-15.png

Thanks
    Thanked 1,250 Times in 186 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by harr1e View Post
    Hello guys,

I have an idea for a Cydia Tweak if anyone can help me. It is for integration within the stock iOS Photos App with Dropbox.

My idea is, after installation of the tweak and inputting your dropbox details within settings app, when you open up the Photos app, you will see a new folder(or folders) which are located in your dropbox account. This then enables you to browse through all your photo's on your Dropbox account but using the Photo's app.

This then saves time and would hopefully work with uploading photos, using such apps like, Twitter and Facebook.

I have attached a photo to explain what I mean below. (All I did was create a new folder and put some images in there)

I am not a hacker/coder and don't know where to begin... So I am seeking advice for someone to help and make it for me :-)

I have further details if any developer would like to get in-touch!

Many thanks for reading!

Attachment 614176
    You can set icloud photostream to sync to your computer, and set the photostream folder as your cameraupload folder on dropbox.