+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: TextNow com.tinginteractive.usms.plist file m0d 4 free minutes...

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
f0r those that use TextNow app but d0n't use iapcracker to get them minutes... I myself have a pr0b. w/ usin' iapcracker, it used to crash mi springboard f0r s0me
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default TextNow com.tinginteractive.usms.plist file m0d 4 free minutes...
    f0r those that use TextNow app but d0n't use iapcracker to get them minutes... I myself have a pr0b. w/ usin' iapcracker, it used to crash mi springboard f0r s0me reason idk why. I fix'd that then it started to crash mi SBS toggle settings from sh0w'n up. POS iapcracker had to remove it completely after that. newayz f0r those ppl have'n the same pr0b. w/ iapcracker or just d0n't use it can use this trick f0r TextNow for free minutes... 0pen iFile or iExlorer 0r whatever pr0g ya got to view ya files on ur iDevice and navigate to -=/>

var/mobile/applications/textnow/library/preferances/com.tinginteractive.usms

scroll to the very bottom, or just click edit it'll be faster, and about 100 lines from the bottom ya will see lines as follows -=/>

<key>color_scheme</key>
    <string>Blue</string>
    <key>credits</key>
    <integer>******</integer>

Where da "*" asterisk symbols are, there are actually #'s representing h0w many credits/minutes ya have, just replace them w/ whatever amount ya want and click save.
    And thats all ya gotta do 4 this to w3rk.

I n0w live in the U.N. and i use TextNow to call da U.S.A. and I can say it saves mi a shytload of $ use'n da app.

h0pe this is useful, I read many, many pages on MMI about file m0ds and didn't see this there, but I mighta miss'd it. This is a file m0d so I h0pe i place'd it in da right place. =/ At least ya w0n't have to keep click'n the damn button to keep get'n free credits/minutes, this just makes it al0t easier I think.

f0r those wh0 keep get'n ads on Textnow there is another m0d f0r this same folder to remove them completely, I'll p0st if ne1 is interested... -NuTT

Thanks

We don't do that here sorry we wanna go to heaven