+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: String editing

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi Guys I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all.
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Default String editing
    Hi Guys

I have a question ! I have an amazing lockscreen clock mad by Chevy "cool guy" but I don't want it to pick up any wallpaper at all. I want to be able to choose my own lockscreen wallpaper at will. I have looked at the code until my eyes are bleeding and I can't figure it out.

At the moment it picks up a JPG image but if I edit that string it just brings a black screen with a little ? On it. I have also tried to drop a transparent PNG in there and point it to that too, but the same thing happens.

I don't want to pester Chevy all the time as I am sure he gets 10,00 requests a day. And I would also like to do this myself so I can learn a bit. I can change font size, colour move the widget around etc etc, so I am getting there slowly.

But for the life of me I am struggling with this

Any help would be great

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Thanks

Iconharvester let's you pick icons and features from multiple themes and make your own custom theme. Does that sound like something you might like? It's $4.99 on Cydia