Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: What cydia tweaks do you have?

  1. #21
    I notice the same, stuff just responds faster for me. I permanently screwed my firmware a couple months ago with Spire, so I can never really tell since I have terrible memory either way. I really need to just restore, just haven't done it :/

    B.) Yes.

    I'm sure there's more daemons you could delete, but I advise you be very cautious about deleting them...
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    I notice the same, stuff just responds faster for me. I permanently screwed my firmware a couple months ago with Spire, so I can never really tell since I have terrible memory either way. I really need to just restore, just haven't done it :/

    B.) Yes.

    I'm sure there's more daemons you could delete, but I advise you be very cautious about deleting them...
    spire? is that the first one SIRI for iphone 4? mine was Siriport. what the difference between those two? and which is better? im not having problems with mine so far.

    maybe i will try to explore manual-removing-launch-daemons, but ill make sure first that i understand what i will be doing

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by zeneleven View Post
    spire? is that the first one SIRI for iphone 4? mine was Siriport. what the difference between those two? and which is better? im not having problems with mine so far.

    maybe i will try to explore manual-removing-launch-daemons, but ill make sure first that i understand what i will be doing
    Yep, Spire. There really is no difference between the two, they both do the same thing. Spire has an extremely bad memory leak and is famous for not deleting all it's files after being removed. That's why my firmware is screwed now...

    Anything is better than Spire, SiriPort being one of them. I've heard a few people having issues with SiriPort, but not as nearly as many as with Spire.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

  4. #24
    Do you think it's worth deleting daemons on a 4S? I've read that it really doesn't save much memory but does it make the phone seem faster? I just jailbroke my phone 2-3 months ago and have been going crazy in cydia. What is a good/safe daemon removal tool in cydia?

  5. #25
    Daemon Tool is a good one.


    I don't think it'll speed up a 4S much either, but you'll have like 5 - 10 MB more possibly.

    Removing launch daemons on a 3GS is super powerful though, it really depends on the device.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

    ABOSWORTH (08-30-2012)

  7. #26
    I won't list all of my tweaks but I'll do most.

    Activator
    Adblocker
    SBSettings
    Barrel
    Black Classy dialer
    Browser Changer
    Byta Font
    Color Keyboard
    Custom NC background
    Favorite contacts for NC
    Folder Enhancer
    Forecast
    Glass Grass SMS
    Gridlock
    Icleaner
    Icon Rotator
    Kill Background
    Lock Sliders
    NC Tab clock
    Pandora skip hack
    RSS widget for NC
    SMS time stamps
    Springtomize 2
    Swipe Selection
    Switchy
    vWallpaper 2
    Wee Search for NC
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin
    Last edited by ABOSWORTH; 08-30-2012 at 02:28 PM.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
    I won't list all of my tweaks but I'll do most.

    Activator
    Adblocker
    SBSettings
    Barrel
    Black Classy dialer
    Browser Changer
    Byta Font
    Color Keyboard
    Custom NC background
    Favorite contacts for NC
    Folder Enhancer
    Forecast
    Glass Grass SMS
    Gridlock
    Icleaner
    Icon Rotator
    Kill Background
    Lock Sliders
    NC Tab clock
    Pandora skip hack
    RSS widget for NC
    SMS time stamps
    Springtomize 2
    Swipe Selection
    Switchy
    vWallpaper 2
    Wee Search for NC
    Winterboard
    Zeppelin
    I don't see anything there that could cause issues or slowing down. Themes slow ya down a bit though, so de-activate any that you don't use.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

  9. #28
    Nah my phone runs pretty well man. I was just listing my mod list for the sake of the thread. I did end up using the daemon tool and it is gaining me about 50 extra MB of RAM, believe it or not.

  10. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    Yep, Spire. There really is no difference between the two, they both do the same thing. Spire has an extremely bad memory leak and is famous for not deleting all it's files after being removed. That's why my firmware is screwed now...

    Anything is better than Spire, SiriPort being one of them. I've heard a few people having issues with SiriPort, but not as nearly as many as with Spire.
    my only complain about siriport is that, no response sometimes.. and she seems cant understand what im saying sometimes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •