Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: App that hides threads

Default App that hides threads
    Is there an app that you can hide message threads? similar to calculator on droid

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

You can hide your SMS if you desire with a few tweaks from Cydia. iBlacklist or an app locking tweak will do it. If you choose an app locker (it puts passwords on the apps that you set to have it set a password for) I'd reccomend AppLocker.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.

Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R View Post
    You can hide your SMS if you desire with a few tweaks from Cydia. iBlacklist or an app locking tweak will do it. If you choose an app locker (it puts passwords on the apps that you set to have it set a password for) I'd reccomend AppLocker.
    I don't want to lock it I want a secret inbox

Thanks

There's not really a tweak for a secret inbox, but I think PrivateSMS would be worth a try. It's very similar to what you want.

No that just hides it. I want a whole new inbox, BiteSMS use to do it before it updated. Say you text me and i have it set up to where you go to my secret inbox. i open another app or do a jesture to open the other inbox and reply from there. On android its called my calculator

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Messages&hl=en
    Last edited by DaUub; 08-21-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks

That is a really clever app, however, I couldn't find anything like it :/

7. The Following User Says Thank You to H4CK3R For This Useful Post:

DaUub (08-22-2012)

Thanks

That's Iblacklist bro. You can blacklist certain contacts and your conversation will only show up there. You can set a app pass, app disguise, hide the app or use a gesture. For example my iblacklist is disguised as the stocks app, and it's hidden so if it does show up (MS crash/install new app/tweak) it will just look like the stocks app(chances of someone else using your stocks app is pretty slim, heck I never even use it. I set it up so I hold the status bar while at the lockscreen, that's the only way to access it

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nic0m0d For This Useful Post:

DaUub (08-22-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nic0m0d View Post
    That's Iblacklist bro. You can blacklist certain contacts and your conversation will only show up there. You can set a app pass, app disguise, hide the app or use a gesture. For example my iblacklist is disguised as the stocks app, and it's hidden so if it does show up (MS crash/install new app/tweak) it will just look like the stocks app(chances of someone else using your stocks app is pretty slim, heck I never even use it. I set it up so I hold the status bar while at the lockscreen, that's the only way to access it
    Got it to work! Thank you nic0 and h4cker
    Last edited by DaUub; 08-22-2012 at 11:55 PM.