Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: DisplayOut Question

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default DisplayOut Question
    My goal is to mirror my "NFL Mobile" verizon app to my TV. I already paid the $50 for Apples official HDMI adapter a while ago which displayout suggests as the best compatible adapter, but when I connect my iPhone 4S to the tv you can hear the audio but its a black screen that says you can only view nfl mobile through verizon supported devices. If I purchase displayout through Cydia... would that bypass verizons annoying screen and allow me watch NFL Mobile on my tv?

If not, is there really any reason for me to purchase it at all since I already paid for the official Apple adapter? From what I understand it only bypasses the "this device is not supported" screen when you use the cheap $3 adapters you can buy off of amazon or ebay.

Finally... if Displayout is not going to fix my issue... is there anything at all that will?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Search Cydia and try "TVOut2 Mirror TVOut" its in BigBoss repo and its free. If it does not work at least it was free. But if the app is Verizon dependent I doubt that it will work. There might be away to trick the app that you're on Verizon but I don't know of one.

Good Luck!
    Hit the thanks button if I helped in any way

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSquirts View Post
    My goal is to mirror my "NFL Mobile" verizon app to my TV. I already paid the $50 for Apples official HDMI adapter a while ago which displayout suggests as the best compatible adapter, but when I connect my iPhone 4S to the tv you can hear the audio but its a black screen that says you can only view nfl mobile through verizon supported devices. If I purchase displayout through Cydia... would that bypass verizons annoying screen and allow me watch NFL Mobile on my tv?

If not, is there really any reason for me to purchase it at all since I already paid for the official Apple adapter? From what I understand it only bypasses the "this device is not supported" screen when you use the cheap $3 adapters you can buy off of amazon or ebay.

Finally... if Displayout is not going to fix my issue... is there anything at all that will?
    I can confirm DisplayOut works. $5 a month and an HDMI adapter, cheap fix. Just wish it didn't ask if I was still watching every 10 minutes. I fixed the orientation with DisplayOut and scaled it to fit the width of my tv. Pretty pleased. Registered just to post this.