+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Running multiples of the same app.

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have two battle.net accounts, and to secure them, you can use an app called "Blizzard Authenticator". Thing is, you can only link one account to one authenticator. Is it
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Running multiples of the same app.
    I have two battle.net accounts, and to secure them, you can use an app called "Blizzard Authenticator".
    Thing is, you can only link one account to one authenticator.
    Is it possible to get two authenticators on my iphone?
    4S running 5.1.1. Jailbroken with absinth.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,141 Times in 891 Posts

Not sure but for that I would just say get the physical authenticator. Because if you delete the app or restore the phone it is a hastle to get them to remove it because it basically resets key and is not longer useable on your account as an authenticator. (Well it used to be that way. Not sure if something changed)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am more than aware of that. I have gotten multiple iphones and have had to reset my account with the authenticator. This is not an issue.
    And im just looking for an option where i do not need to actually purchase a authenticator, and more so, not have another stick that i need to carry around.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Not sure if this is what you're loking for, but there's a script you can get from cydia called application duplicator (or something similar) that creates two versions of the same app using terminal. it says you need something banned to install the second verion, but you can do it via iFunbox instead