Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Modding reminders plugin in LockInfo

Default Modding reminders plugin in LockInfo
    Hi guys,

This is my first post after just recently finding this forum, so sorry if this is in the wrong sub-forum.

I use reminders A LOT, so much that I decided to devote LockInfo's infoshade entirely to being a "reminders center" so to speak, and use the native center in conjunction w/ ISX for all other notification management. In InfoShade I have the iOS reminders plugin, and the Appigo Todo plugin only. I use iOS reminders for reminders with due dates, and appigo for reminders with no due date.

My other question is: is there anyway to get rid of those or change those little red circle buttons for marking a task complete? I have browsed the lockinfo directory extensively, and cannot find them anywhere. Yet, I know it's got to be somewhere because when I use a winterboard theme that changes everything, they also change. My suspicion is that they aren't even in the lockinfo image directory, but rather they are in the native filesystem and lockinfo system calls them.

My other question: is there anyway I can make the appigo cells NOT say "No Due Date"? Yes, there is a show/dont' show date toggle in the plugin's settings, but when its switched on, it changes the size of the cells and makes them way to thin for my taste. I attached a screenshot showing the two things I want changed.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this,

James

-img6.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image5.png  

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Location unknown.
    Thanks

Navigate to /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app and it'll all be under the B section in iFile. You can theme by replacing them with whatever you desire it to be. Anything related to reminders will start with "bulletinlist" so that's a good clue to see which one goes with which.

I have no clue about the AppiGo app, sorry.
    Great minds discuss ideas.
    Average minds discuss events.
    Small minds discuss people.