+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Pic

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Does any body know where the black background with the chrome apple pic that shows up when u start your phone up is located in i was looking to change
    iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Apple Pic
    Does any body know where the black background with the chrome apple pic that shows up when u start your phone up is located in i was looking to change it but i cant seem to find it... im using cyberduck

Thanks

do you want to change the background or the apple logo? the apple logo is at /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/applelogo.png. i dont think its possible to change the black background if that is what you mean.

iPhone? More like MyPhone acaijr73's Avatar
    Thanks

well i wanted to change the whole back ground but if i cant ill work with the apple logo.... Onlyu thing is i cant seem to open this file format... ive used photoshop, preview and its not opening. do you have any ideas on what i cant use.. Im using a Mac Pro.....
    1) 16Gig 1ST GEN IPHONES 3.0 Unlkd /PWND/BNeutered

1) 16Gig 3G IPHONE BLK PWND, 3.1.2 F/Unlkd

1) 32Gig 3G(s) IPHONE 3.1.2 F/Unlockd/Blackra1nd

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by acaijr73 View Post
    well i wanted to change the whole back ground but if i cant ill work with the apple logo.... Onlyu thing is i cant seem to open this file format... ive used photoshop, preview and its not opening. do you have any ideas on what i cant use.. Im using a Mac Pro.....
    I keep wondering if there is actually a way to put a background in the Springboard.app, it's just that Apple hasn't placed on there. Maybe there's a "secret" filename you use for the background that's currently not present.