Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tweetbot and instagram giving me grief since jailbreaking.

Default Tweetbot and instagram giving me grief since jailbreaking.
    Hi guys,

Recently Tweetbot and Instagram have started giving me hassle ever since I jailbroke my phone, and I'm at a bit of a loss. I did some googling and read it could be a JB issue, and also that putting my phone into safe mode would help troubleshoot, but I'm not sure how to do that.

The specific issues, if anyone needs to know:

Tweetbot is constantly telling me I've gone over the daily limit and doesn't update my feed.
    Instagram was working fine for about a week and then suddenly my Tumblr authorization vanished/deleted and I cannot readd it. I reinstalled the app and now nothing will authorize at all, including Twitter. I was able to authorize Facebook but it keeps deleting itself.

Hoping someone can possibly help me narrow down what sort of tweak I may have installed that would cause this.

Thanks everyone.

Did you by any chance restore a backup after jailbreaking? I had the same exact problem with Tweetbot when I bought an iPad 3, jailbroke it, and restored an iPad 2 backup.

In my case, uninstalling Tweetbot, rebooting, and installing it again did the trick. I also ran through the settings app, deleting the twitter accounts and authorizing them manually from Tweetbot.

Oh, super -- that fixed my Tweetbot problem! I'm still having issues with instagram but at least it still posts directly to instagram so I can take pictures during my vacation. Annoying though!