Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Intelliscreenx purchase not recognised

Default My Intelliscreenx purchase not recognised
    Yesterday I purchased Intelliscreenx via amazon, however still the Intelliscreenx tweak shows trial license expired. Even the tweak is not shown under installable apps. I have attached the screenshots. What should I do? Pls help me out. Thanks in advance...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340423769.752254.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340423781.074815.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1340423793.071118.jpg  

You logged in with the wrong account. Read the second picture a little more.

Remember: Cydia does not ever use PayPal or Amazon for login, only for payment.
    I will no longer be very active here anymore due to a variety of reasons.

Default Same account
    I logged in with the same account.

So you're signed in with your Google or Facebook account correct? If not then sign in using that...

Hopefully it will recognize your purchase then....

EDIT: Use the 'Download Purchased License' button and enter your credentials...

I logged in with my google account while purchasing, and used same account to see installable purchases, still no luck. During purchases I didn't get any option like 'link your device to your account' after logging in.

I'd contact Intelliborn then and see what they say. They could probably be of more help with this since they have control over every purchase made...

I have $10 in my amazon account. How can I purchases intelliscreenx using existing amazon account.can anybody help me for purchasing this beautiful softwares?

Login with your Google or Facebook account, authenticate yourself, and then choose your method of payment.

Yes after sign in my gmail and amazon account it ask for credit card , not for amazon account credit which I have! Any help for purchasing without credit card using amazon account credit