+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri Dictation Dot Color

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm looking for the location of the files associated with the three purple dots that appear after dictation has finished. I've looked high and low, through the .artwork files, and
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Siri Dictation Dot Color
    I'm looking for the location of the files associated with the three purple dots that appear after dictation has finished. I've looked high and low, through the .artwork files, and have been trying to record the UI images with winterboard with no luck so far. I've changed the color of the Siri and dictation mics and would like the dots to match the color.

I appreciate any help, even if it's just pointing me in the right direction.
    Last edited by Striz; 06-11-2012 at 01:48 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,955 Times in 2,014 Posts

I had a bit of a look thru my 4S but didn't have much luck sorry. Thought it might have been in Chatkit framework & even looked in my assistant bundles. I will have a bit more of a look and let u know if I find it...
    Twitter ID: @Jato_BZ
    .artwork Assassin / Emoji Extractor

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey, thanks for the reply! I've been studying for the past day or so and haven't had time to look anymore myself. I'll get back on the hunt tonight though as well.

Thanks

No worries. Are u looking thru 4S [email protected]k? I'm going to go thru mine that I have extracted which is 5.0.1 as I haven't extracted my newly updated 5.1.1 artwork yet. It has some SIRI stuff in there but i never noticed those 3 dots but then again I've never looked for it either.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm pretty sure I unpacked that artwork file, though I can't be certain. It was 3 in the morning when I was working on it. I did find a purple dot and a blue dot by recording the UIImages with winterboard. I themed them, but couldn't even find where they were supposed to show up!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Considering that those dots aren't recorded by winterboard as UI Images, I don't think that they are going to be packed I to an artwork file. I've still been looking, but no luck yet. That may be because I have in my mind that the files will be nested in a folder with something to do with text input, when it might actually be something very different.

Thanks

So have I. Yuh I'm damned if I can find it/them too!! Apple probably have them hidden deep in the System iOS files somewhere!