+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siri on 5.1.1

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Oops. My huge apologies. Its BassamKassem. Save your five bucks. Don't give it to those guys. Something like that should be free I already paid for a Siri slot why
    Thanks

Oops. My huge apologies. Its BassamKassem. Save your five bucks. Don't give it to those guys. Something like that should be free I already paid for a Siri slot why keep paying more. Rip off. I'm still going w AC!D Free and works great

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,062 Times in 4,204 Posts

Ok thanx for the heads up

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Spite will mess up your phone when you uninstall it I believe...

Ac!d Siri or Skyra1n both free and have good uninstall scripts, Skyra1n is better with RAM usage

If you are gonna spend $$ just do it on a good proxy, as there are a couple good free Siri ports out right now

Ac!d iPad is for all iPad.. SKyra1n runs on all 5.1.1 capable devices. the iPad ones are not 100%, like they lack dictation ability on my iPad 2 for example
    Last edited by edspegeddd; 06-01-2012 at 09:58 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by edspegeddd View Post
    Spite will mess up your phone when you uninstall it I believe...

Ac!d Siri or Skyra1n both free and have good uninstall scripts, Skyra1n is better with RAM usage

If you are gonna spend $$ just do it on a good proxy, as there are a couple good free Siri ports out right now

Ac!d iPad is for all iPad.. SKyra1n runs on all 5.1.1 capable devices. the iPad ones are not 100%, like they lack dictation ability on my iPad 2 for example
    I've installed And uninstalled Spite 3.0.1 many times without issue. Your statement is true about the previous versions of Spite, but not the newest.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OswaldKenobi View Post
    I've installed And uninstalled Spite 3.0.1 many times without issue. Your statement is true about the previous versions of Spite, but not the newest.
    hi, i just uninstalled spite and my phone is fine but i can't get past the setup menu if you or anyone could please help me it'd be great! heres my problem. i can't get pass this screen Siri on 5.1.1-img_1489.png
    Last edited by RainbowRunners; 06-18-2012 at 03:57 PM.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12