Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to get around 370 mb of RAM on your iDevice

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    You can get them back

I'll have to go back and look up the locations, but this is definitely fixable if it's a daemon
    Damn I'll thank u 4 ever and even donate bro I don't u don't do this for money but I don't care I'll donate
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Damn I'll thank u 4 ever and even donate bro I don't u don't do this for money but I don't care I'll donate
    The backups are I believe in var/mobile/Documents/LaunchDaemons (or in var/mobile/launchdaemons)

What you want to do is copy and paste all of the daemons into this location:

/System/Library/LaunchDaemons

Then, reboot. Is it fixed?
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

The backups are I believe in var/mobile/Documents/LaunchDaemons (or in var/mobile/launchdaemons)

What you want to do is copy and paste all of the daemons into this location:

/System/Library/LaunchDaemons

Then, reboot. Is it fixed?
    What if I delete the damn daemons lol

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    What if I delete the damn daemons lol
    ...your phone will get bricked O_o

Removing certain ones increases RAM. They are already there on your phone when you get it

...your phone will get bricked O_o

Removing certain ones increases RAM. They are already there on your phone when you get it
    I'll text u better lol

Would this help the speed and optimization as well?

http://yesanotheriphoneblog.blogspot...tocks.html?m=1

I also heard daemon tools from cydia was really handy tool for clearing up Ram
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 08-04-2012 at 05:08 PM.

My RAM is starting to climb up there!

I can't get past 300! Lol! That's only because I am using 1 weather widget and a weather Lockscreen with the theme I am currently running.

That step by step tutorial is great though! I followed it down to an exact T + a few additional things I removed that I dont use like stocks and Nike and everything is quicker without a doubt!
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 08-04-2012 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    My RAM is starting to climb up there!

I can't get past 300! Lol! That's only because I am using 1 weather widget and a weather Lockscreen with the theme I am currently running.

That step by step tutorial is great though! I followed it down to an exact T + a few additional things I removed that I dont use like stocks and Nike and everything is quicker without a doubt!
    I usually don't have really any tweaks installed, just WB, CK, SC4, Lockscreen clock hide, and Omnistat.

Then again, I do this right after a restore. I'm not even jailbroken now, on iOS 6.

I usually don't have really any tweaks installed, just WB, CK, SC4, Lockscreen clock hide, and Omnistat.

Then again, I do this right after a restore. I'm not even jailbroken now, on iOS 6.
    I wouldn't jailbreak on IOS 6 until an untethered was released. Besides that I have quite a few tweaks installed on my phone that serves my convenience on a good level. Not being able to get passed 300 is rather fine for me because everything else really sped up everything and runs better thanks to your tutorial.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkXShadowX21 View Post
    I wouldn't jailbreak on IOS 6 until an untethered was released. Besides that I have quite a few tweaks installed on my phone that serves my convenience on a good level. Not being able to get passed 300 is rather fine for me because everything else really sped up everything and runs better thanks to your tutorial.
    Yeah, you're right. Jail breaking on iOS 6 is lame. Did it before, it was pointless. I'm factory unlocked on iOS 6. Loving my speed and battery though .

And no prob, tutorial was meant to speed up and give your iDevice more space

WOOT! thanks! It works for me~ I got like 355MB of RAM FREE!
    cheers!

This is the highest I can go after following what you did. Normally it stays around 330+MB Free Ram. Btw, thanks a lot. (:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -385429_4428849805953_1350832403_n.jpg  
    Last edited by baxxified; 08-06-2012 at 04:37 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12