+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: restarting the springboard

is a discussion within the

File Mods

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
so ive been working on a lot of icons for my winter theme and i guess its coming along alright, but i was wondering if anyone knows if its possible
    Thanks

Default restarting the springboard
    so ive been working on a lot of icons for my winter theme and i guess its coming along alright, but i was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to make a really simple app that when run, it kills the springboard and restarts it so i can see the new icons on the phone.

right now ive been using the customize app and just reselcting my dock image and closing the app to restart the springboard. it would just be alot easier if i could come up with a way to just tap an icon to reset the springboard.

got any ideas? thanks in advance

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjdaul View Post
    so ive been working on a lot of icons for my winter theme and i guess its coming along alright, but i was wondering if anyone knows if its possible to make a really simple app that when run, it kills the springboard and restarts it so i can see the new icons on the phone.

right now ive been using the customize app and just reselcting my dock image and closing the app to restart the springboard. it would just be alot easier if i could come up with a way to just tap an icon to reset the springboard.

got any ideas? thanks in advance
    you can just go in summerboard and restart ur springboard everytime.
    thats 2 clicks tho lol