Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: vunlock

Default vunlock
    Hi everyone new here , just got vunlock to unlock iphone with volume button , its just what I need as the homebutton is slow , however it only seems to work if the phone has only been locked for a minute or so ,any longer it does'nt seem to work , I have the the problem when using activator for the same thing, any help would be apprieciated , thanks in advance

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I guess you don't know that if you press the sleep button (aka the button you press to lock your phone) it will wake your phone where you can slide to unlock.

As far as the issue goes, I think after a while being locked your phone goes into sleep mode to preserve battery. That might be why it doesn't wake with this tweak. That's just a guess tho

Thanks for your reply and I've got it sorted and you were right , I've got a tweak called insomnia from cydia and this stops the phone going into sleep mode , prob drain battery tho ,

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Yes, that will definitely draw your battery. I haven't tried it my self but I have herd that it does, especially if you have wifi or blue-tooth running. Actually I believe one of the main reasons it was created is to keep wifi alive that way if you happen to be downloading a file it doesn't interrupt when you lock your phone.