Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Siriport Tutorial for iPhone 4, 3G, and 3GS

one question.....can i install it on my iPhone 3G with 4.2.1 ?
    Cause in the title you say "iPhone 4, 3G, and 3GS" but when i try to install it i get the error for my iOS version: iOS Firmware >=5.0" any idea ?
    Thanks in advance !
    Last edited by nickxab; 04-29-2012 at 04:18 PM.

5 Stunna

i have been trying to get this to work for over a week now. still getting a error. i have a iphone 4 on 5.0.1

fixed. just took a few more tries.
    Last edited by helstar; 05-02-2012 at 09:00 PM.

DO NOT try this on iPod touch. I tried and it got stuck in reboot loop so I had to restore and re-jailbreak. Just a warning for my fellow iTouch users that got here from google.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Have you guys noticed any change with the battery consumption after installing this? Or with RAM.

Default Hello Siri...... HELLO, SIRI....!!!!
    Has this worked recently for anyone?

I'm talking to Siri like a (sexy parrot) for a few hours now...

I changed the permissions of the worng file (com.apple.apsd) and after I rebooted my phone, it is stuck on the apple logo. Tried to hard reboot (Hold home & power buttons) but my phone wont boot up. Does this mean I going to have to restore it?

I download Siri and I have the iPhone 4 jailbreaken and Siri is slow and don't does anything I say . So what do I do

Hello people. How's it going. So back when I did try the siriport_ru. I NEVER got it to connect in a three day time span. I gave up. I paid for a slot using "siri4myi" 15$. Fast and working. Then the update came along (5.1.1) spire is no longer an option. I used AC!D for the port My Siri works great except when they do server updates. Food for thought. If you want Siri that bad 15$ is not that bad at all. Don't bother with free servers. Waste of time in my opinion

Hi Everyone, Spamming siri worked for me. The only issue I have is when I ask "What can you do?" Siri replies "you can ask things like:" and the list DOES NOT appear, Its just blank under the text. I've tried rebooting and no help. Has anyone come across this yet ?

Thanks

Only thought maybe it didn't get a fully ported. Some files may be missing Try a re install. Like I mentioned though I gave up on the siriport ru. Went with AC!D no problems since

@Rgroenke661 what proxy did u use?

Where do I start?

I haven't got a clue

Thanks

If you just want siri you can use Spire or any other Siri port, there are lots of them.

Be aware that spire will make your device slower due to memory leak issues. And it only works for 5.0.1
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

@KammyTT try Ac!d. Been running it for the last couple of weeks. Works good.

I stopped using siri on my 4 with 5.0.1 for a few months. For the last 2 weeks I try to talk and she says please try again later. I ran across your tutorial and after I did the :if all else fails: I was able to connect within a minute. I enables siri, modified the
    Plist and as soon as I said "Hey SIRI! " she said hello #myName#

You ROCK very much thanks!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12